Colossunaut vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Who wins?

Stoic
There just aren't enough solid feats for Petey to get any response outside of speculation as of yet. Give him a few months. I want to see how well he does against Red Hulk.

TheHulk
For Now I Say THE JUGGERNAUT B*TCH!!!

ColossusGrundy
If Collossunaut is Piotr's already class 100+ power PLUS the Cytorrak gem boost...........

How can Juggs compete with that? Peter and Juggs were already pretty even. It would be like Juggs fighting 2x himself.

Collossunaut FTW........handily I might add.

Stoic
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
If Collossunaut is Piotr's already class 100+ power PLUS the Cytorrak gem boost...........

How can Juggs compete with that? Peter and Juggs were already pretty even. It would be like Juggs fighting 2x himself.

Peter is not the same as he was when he fought Cain way back in that Bar. Some Marvel writer thought it prudent to give him a huge downgrade, and made his omnium physique (or whatever metal it is) into omnium skin. Pete used to be fully composed of that strong alloy, which Wolverine's claws used to bounce off of, and now Wolverine is making him bleed. Or he takes a blast to the chest that rips it open like tin.

The Colossus of today would never be able to go toe to toe with classic Juggernaut. This is why I said that we should wait on future appearances to see exactly how powerful he has become. To add to the idiocy, What WW Hulk did to his arms doesn't even make sense if it was only his skin that was made of alloy. Marvel shit in the pot on this one.

Colossus-Big C
Juggernaut wins, unlike kuurth who has high durability, Juggernaut is invunerable...

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy

Pete (pre-power up) has never been even with Classic Juggernaut. They're not even in the same league.

Based on feats alone, Classic Juggernaut wins. Pete beats the living he'll out of Thunderbolts Juggernaut though.

juggernaut74
T-Bolts Juggy was pretty tough, slapping Thor around and banging with Hyperion.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by juggernaut74
T-Bolts Juggy was pretty tough, slapping Thor around and banging with Hyperion.

I agree with that, but I think Colossolnaut beats that version of Cain worse than Hyperion did.

banging with Hyperion.

O_o

juggernaut74
Did Hyperion actually beat Juggy? I guess I don't recall.

Ptr_Grifin
Not really, but he gave him a beating. Juggs did return the favor though.

juggernaut74
I wonder if Namor could have duplicated the beating Colossus gave Kuurth.

Stoic
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Pete (pre-power up) has never been even with Classic Juggernaut. They're not even in the same league.

Based on feats alone, Classic Juggernaut wins. Pete beats the living he'll out of Thunderbolts Juggernaut though.

So when they had a bar room brawl, while Logan sat on the sidelines and watched was what? That fight wasn't a complete route in Cain's favor either.

Ptr_Grifin
While I think current Colossus is not as powerful as Classic Juggernaut, I believe he more powerful than Namor.

I'm still wondering if Colossus had the full power when he fought Kuurth. As mentioned in New Excalibur, when a Juggernaut becomes apostate, a new avatar is chosen, but both are in a weakened state so that one can kill the other and claim the full power.

juggernaut74
While I think current Colossus is not as powerful as Classic Juggernaut, I believe he more powerful than Namor.

I'm still wondering if Colossus had the full power when he fought Kuurth. As mentioned in New Excalibur, when a Juggernaut becomes apostate, a new avatar is chosen, but both are in a weakened state so that one can kill the other and claim the full power. Whatever happened to Cain after Fear?

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Stoic
So when they had a bar room brawl, while Logan sat on the sidelines and watched was what? That fight wasn't a complete route in Cain's favor either.

I'm not sure what you're getting at? Pete was drunk and Cain knew this. He wanted to spend time with the girl, but Pete wanted to fight. Cain beat him pretty easily, and walked away once Pete was KO'd. I think he even offered to pay for the damage.

Ptr_Grifin
Whatever happened to Cain after Fear?

Nothing as of yet, or at least as far as I have seen. Last panel I saw him in, he was still Kuurth and getting stabbed by Wolverine.

Colossus-Big C
Cain is going to remain kuurth permanently

Ptr_Grifin
Where did you read that?

juggernaut74
Where did you read that? Don't bother.

SuperiorTech
Don't bother.

lol

colossulrage
when did they make his metal just a layer of skin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.