Thors God blast at it's best Part 2 vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
if Thor used his god blast at his best on the following in your perspective what will happen to the below:death,severe injury, or nothing ?

1.the high evolutionary
2. Superman 1million
3. Pc superman
4. Superman prime
5. Black Adam at his peak
6.onslaught non abstract one
7.hulk at his best
8. Appocalypse
9. Moderately fed galactus
10.Tiamut

Colossus-Big C
Everyone here feels it except classic juggs

ozz81
^^ cool do u think he could erradicate all or just severly damage/hurt them?

Cogito
List is horrendously out of order, but anyways God Blasts seem to be one of those powers that tends to be as powerful as needed. That said, it's really hard to determine who would be hurt and who wouldn't. Also depends on whether or not they were expecting it and could brace themselves.

Apoc definitely dies. BA dies. The rest I would say would all feel it to varying degrees and may or may not die.

DARTH POWER
^ Hulk also dies imo

abhilegend
Apocalypse, BA and Hulk are reduced to ashes.durthor

zeel
pc supes dies first he cant take even the weakest magical hits without frowning.

abhilegend
^Yet he took magical blasts from Satannus, Mordru, Maaldor and Blaze who are all around skyfather or above skyfathers in case of Mordru and Maaldor. Hell he took a magical blast from Satannus that flung him to the other side of planet and shrugged it off saying it just hurts.

carver9
Hulk at his best would feel it but its not dropping him, koing him, none of that. It will hurt him though but that healing factor of his will perk him up in no time at all.

carver9
Originally posted by zeel
pc supes dies first he cant take even the weakest magical hits without frowning.

Agreed.

Damborgson
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk at his best would feel it but its not dropping him, koing him, none of that. It will hurt him though but that healing factor of his will perk him up in no time at all. blink Thor's godblast at his best is stronger than the combined blast of three high skyfathers...assuming thats what the OP meant. The hulk gets reduced to ashes.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk at his best would feel it but its not dropping him, koing him, none of that. It will hurt him though but that healing factor of his will perk him up in no time at all.
herbwank

Colossus-Big C
Wait i just realized it says black adam at his best? PC Black Adam Shrugs It Off

Dinoss
the order is messed up but they all survive for all that i care, what did the godblast do? hurt a starving galactus? and failed to harm juggernaut?a headbutt from odin did more damage to a more powerful galactus , would you argue a head butt from odin would kill someone on this list? the godblast is overrated

Dinoss
Originally posted by Cogito
List is horrendously out of order, but anyways God Blasts seem to be one of those powers that tends to be as powerful as needed. That said, it's really hard to determine who would be hurt and who wouldn't. Also depends on whether or not they were expecting it and could brace themselves.

Apoc definitely dies. BA dies. The rest I would say would all feel it to varying degrees and may or may not die.

dont fall for the godblast hype over here, it failed to hurt the freakin juggernaut and only caused damage to a starving galactus, at the end of the day the godblast is a high herald attack that is done by a high herald, if you call the godblast skyfather attack then how can thor be a high herald? he should be a skyfather

Stoic
The Hulk is very resistant to energy, it would be very difficult to put WB Hulk down. Look at all of the punishment he took unfazed with the explosion of more than one planet. Admit it it guys, if Darkseid, Thanos, Superman or any high Herald/Trans tier were part of that feat, people would be swooning for years.

The Hulk does it, and it's no big deal.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Dinoss
dont fall for the godblast hype over here, it failed to hurt the freakin juggernaut and only caused damage to a starving galactus, at the end of the day the godblast is a high herald attack that is done by a high herald, if you call the godblast skyfather attack then how can thor be a high herald? he should be a skyfather http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss303/crimage/gif/facepalm.gif

Dinoss
you can post all the GIF crap you can find, but explain me how is failing to hurt juggernaut and being able to hurt a starving galactus becomes suddenly a skyfather feat, thor recently was able to hurt galactus by flying straight into him and it was a stronger galactus than the starving one, would you tell me that thor is a skyfather? by your logic his flying attack should also be a skyfather attack right? laughing

Damborgson
you can post all the GIF crap you can find, but explain me how is failing to hurt juggernaut and being able to hurt a starving galactus becomes suddenly a skyfather feat, thor recently was able to hurt galactus by flying straight into him and it was a stronger galactus than the starving one, would you tell me that thor is a skyfather? by your logic his flying attack should also be a skyfather attack right? laughing well ok if you insist.

1) The godblast used on classic juggernaut is generally considered to be weakened. Thor was experiencing severe weakness during the fight. Even if it wasnt Thor's intentions were never to kill juggy. Just stop him.

2) The weakened Galactus almost died from the blast. He had to literally run for his life.

3) Thor "hurt" galactus recently. That is all. Not almost kill him like he did with the g-blast.

4) Odin, Zeus, Vishnu all channeled their energies into one tremendous blast against Arishem. Arishem litterally didnt even feel it. Thor used a G-blast on Exitar who is>> Arishem. Thor broke the dome of Exitar with his G-blast that is > Exitars outter shell that is> Arishems outer shell.

5) http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs3/1290449_o.gif

getting an idea of the power now?

ozz81
Originally posted by Damborgson
well ok if you insist.

1) The godblast used on classic juggernaut is generally considered to be weakened. Thor was experiencing severe weakness during the fight. Even if it wasnt Thor's intentions were never to kill juggy. Just stop him.

2) The weakened Galactus almost died from the blast. He had to literally run for his life.

3) Thor "hurt" galactus recently. That is all. Not almost kill him like he did with the g-blast.

4) Odin, Zeus, Vishnu all channeled their energies into one tremendous blast against Arishem. Arishem litterally didnt even feel it. Thor used a G-blast on Exitar who is>> Arishem. Thor broke the dome of Exitar with his G-blast that is > Exitars outter shell that is> Arishems outer shell.

5) http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs3/1290449_o.gif

thumb up thumb up

Damborgson
Originally posted by ozz81
thumb up thumb up http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/haw-som.gif

Dinoss
Originally posted by Damborgson
well ok if you insist.

1.prove that the godblast is effected by thor's health, if superman will be a little hurt does that mean his heat vision willbe weaker? thats bullshit at its best

2.i dont recall galactus almost dying that was your own take on the situation, he was hurt thats it, and it wasnt just a weaken galactus it was a starving galactus that was basically galactus at his weakest, for all that i care maybe even surfer could kill him i dont know how weak he was but that was his weakest form ever

3. thor recently hurt a more powerful galactus than the one he hurt with the godblast, in both situations galactus was injured, with the godblast he was slightly more injured but then again he was weaker so i guess that evens the field, so by your logic now thor flying attack was a skyfather feat

4. ABC logic doesnt work, you cant bring the good old known A beats B who i think is more powerful than C and D failed to hurt C and then EFG came for the orgy... it doesnt work that way , unless you provide a straight feat that odin failed to accomplish and the godblast did accomplish i can only laugh at your statement that the godblast is > odin.

yes i got the idea how powrful the godblast is a high herald level attack , now its your job to get it

DickBlazer
If anything a godblast could be stronger from a weak Thor for all we know. Fight or flight last resort all in thing.

Lol at galactus almost dying from a godblasting

And really you can't say Thor holds back with certainty. He does what he does and that's who he is. Sometimes shit rolls. Sometimes it can't roll. Saying he holds back cause he doesn't call on this or that is funny. He does what he does when he does it. No different than real life humans. I can slam dunk but I can't slam dunk everytime I try.

JakeTheBank
The Godblast comes from Thor's divine life force. If his life force is ebbing or weakened, he doesn't have as much energy to put into said blast. Not hard to grasp. Seeing as he was suffering from seizures at the time and far less than 100%, I'd imagine the idea that his Godblast would be effected adversely wouldn't be too wild of an idea for people to get around, but whatevs. He's not manipulating weather or using the internal energies of Mjolnir for the Godblast's "fuel" as it were.

Rage.Of.Olympus
At a quick glance, some of the posts aren't even worth responding to.

Nihilist
(auto quote)[/quickquoteTrue, Hulk fans continue to make themself a laughing stock.

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

You scared?

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab222/alexandrea124/happy/x-Johnny-Depp-GIF-7-x.gif

Damborgson
1.prove that the godblast is effected by thor's health, if superman will be a little hurt does that mean his heat vision willbe weaker? thats bullshit at its best

2.i dont recall galactus almost dying that was your own take on the situation, he was hurt thats it, and it wasnt just a weaken galactus it was a starving galactus that was basically galactus at his weakest, for all that i care maybe even surfer could kill him i dont know how weak he was but that was his weakest form ever

3. thor recently hurt a more powerful galactus than the one he hurt with the godblast, in both situations galactus was injured, with the godblast he was slightly more injured but then again he was weaker so i guess that evens the field, so by your logic now thor flying attack was a skyfather feat

4. ABC logic doesnt work, you cant bring the good old known A beats B who i think is more powerful than C and D failed to hurt C and then EFG came for the orgy... it doesnt work that way , unless you provide a straight feat that odin failed to accomplish and the godblast did accomplish i can only laugh at your statement that the godblast is > odin.

yes i got the idea how powrful the godblast is a high herald level attack , now its your job to get it

Good Lord.

1) The godblast comes from the inner power of Thor. His godly essence. If Thor health drops or he is experiencing weakeness, its common sense that his blast will be weaker. Not to mention his intentions were never to kill. That superman comparison is so far off it was flat out stupid.

2) Then you need to re-read it.

=======
Galactus
=======

Thor vs Galactus, from Thor #161:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsGalactus01161.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsGalactus02.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsGalactus03.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsGalactus04.jpg

why are you saying it was his weakest form ever? Even IF that were true which I highly doubt...so what? Its not like Galactus was at herald level. He was still Glalactus. He was still ab beast. And while he was stated to be hungry, he was not dying or something already. Don't try and downplay feats like that. They are what they are. Nothing more to it. And what it was is Thor using a blst powerful enough to mortall wound a hungry galactus.

3. What are you basing this off of? What makes you say he was more powerful other than to benefit you point? And he wasn't "slightly" more injured. He got hit by Thor and hurt. Not almost killed. He healed pretty quick afterwards.

4. Nice try. But not how it works. This isn't if wolverine beat captain america and captain america beat spiderman, then Wolverine must beat spiderman. THAT is ABC logic. What i'm using is a perfectly valid argument as its just comparing blasts against celestial armor.

http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/9053/thor30016ie7.jpg

^ The combined attack of three skyfathers is unable to even have Arishem notice the blast. Exitar is > Arishem. He has tougher exterior armor and his dome is > his outer armor.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsCelestials16.jpg

^ Thor busts the Dome with his most powerful g-blast.

please quote me where I said "Godblast > Odin." no expression The entire purpose pf my reply's have been to prove that the g-blast isn't some sort of weak high herald max attack. And I did. You choosing to stamp your feet cross your arms and use the nuh-uh argument or just repeat your old wrong argument wont change that. in other words....

http://www.s2ki.com/s2000/uploads/gallery/1275691036/gallery_83989_34818_18246989334c0d883aa8feb.gif

Damborgson
Originally posted by DickBlazer

Lol at galactus almost dying from a godblasting

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

the Darkone
Galactus and tiamut will be the last one standing! God blast is powerful depending on Thor health, if he is health it will do some serious damage depending on Thor intentions, if has to kill 1-8 will get smoked exception of course of Juggernaut, Galactus and Tiamut. imo of course! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.