Skaar vs. Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mini Bennett
Alright, Captain Marvel has always been around Superman's equal in strength, speed, and overall power. He's regularly billed as one of the only, if not the only, true equal Superman has on Earth.

Now how well would he do against the son of Hulk? This is Pre-reboot Freddy Freeman here. Now if Skaar were to start off at his normal anger levels and start wrecking Fawcett City

1) How long would the fight last?

2) How much damage would be caused?

3) Who would likely be declared the winner?

zopzop
FF kills Skaar. I'd give it 4 pages max before Skaar is a bloody mess.

Stoic
Skaar did well against Juggernaut. He actually won that fight via bfr into space.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Stoic
Skaar did well against Juggernaut. He actually won that fight via bfr into space.

he did, against a flying opponent things are much harder. since the far away knocking attacks don't matter anymore, the set up to make juggernaut fly that far wouldn't work with someone being able to stop falling.

Stoic
Originally posted by jalek moye
he did, against a flying opponent things are much harder. since the far away knocking attacks don't matter anymore, the set up to make juggernaut fly that far wouldn't work with someone being able to stop falling.

Well he did take it to the Hulk as well, and has the ability to increase his might. I'm thinking Skaar is being short changed hear in the respect dept. Freddy isn't beating him to death, that's for certain, but Freddie may be beaten to death. Skaar heals much faster than FF. Attrition may be on Skaar's side in this one.

He was also able to go toe to toe with Cain, so this has to show that the kid is up there.

guy222
skaar should win

jalek moye
Well he did take it to the Hulk as well, and has the ability to increase his might. I'm thinking Skaar is being short changed hear in the respect dept. Freddy isn't beating him to death, that's for certain, but Freddie may be beaten to death. Skaar heals much faster than FF. Attrition may be on Skaar's side in this one.

He was also able to go toe to toe with Cain, so this has to show that the kid is up there.

The fight with Hulk was more special circumstances. I'd more so use the juggernuat fight and his other fights an example. since he's not drawing on worldbreaker's power in this thread.

Also whats the geography of fawcet city?

JakeTheBank
Supposedly, Freddy Freeman as Shazam was equal in power to Billy as Captain Marvel. His feats don't really support that, though.

Based on feats, Skaar dealt with more impressive threats and characters than Freeman ever did. On implied/alleged power, Freeman should win if he really was = to Cap in his prime, who would decisively beat down Skaar.

Mini Bennett
The fight with Hulk was more special circumstances. I'd more so use the juggernuat fight and his other fights an example. since he's not drawing on worldbreaker's power in this thread.

Also whats the geography of fawcet city?

Well, it's a city. With skyscrapers and stuff...

http://images.wikia.com/marvel_dc/images/7/7b/Fawcett_City.png

jalek moye
Originally posted by Mini Bennett
Well, it's a city. With skyscrapers and stuff...

http://images.wikia.com/marvel_dc/images/7/7b/Fawcett_City.png

Well you know how some cities have beaches and others are right next to mountains etc. Cities can have different geography around and in them. Skaar has earth powers it matters

JakeTheBank
Well you know how some cities have beaches and others are right next to mountains etc. Cities can have different geography around and in them. Skaar has earth powers it matters

Fawcett City is located in the heartland of the country, iirc.

Stoic

I thought that Skaar's powers worked on any form of geology. Does it state somewhere that he can not use his powers in a city environment? He did so with the Fantastic Four. Remember when they tried to pull him away, and couldn't budge him an inch?

Skaar is a powerhouse, and even Billy should have a very hard time with him, if he uses the Old Power to amplify his punches, and physical strength, while using geology to punch holes in him.

Skaar should be easily considered to be in the Herald tier, and not at the low end either.

Stoic
@ Jalek, sorry I misunderstood your post. While it is true that he would not be able to draw on the World Breaker quakes in this scenario, he would still be able to draw on the geological activity that his fight with Captain Marvel would cause. The Hulk doesn't make the Old Power any less viable, Skaar is his own man (boy), with or without the Hulk.

Just wanted to clear that up, i was busy, and only paying half attention to your post.

jalek moye
I thought that Skaar's powers worked on any form of geology. Does it state somewhere that he can not use his powers in a city environment? He did so with the Fantastic Four. Remember when they tried to pull him away, and couldn't budge him an inch?

Yea he can use any but some are just better than others. Like as we saw with hulk . Sand > pavement etc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.