This X-Men lineup vs DcNu JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
1. Magneto
2. Xavier
3. Psylocke
4. Sunfire
5. Wolverine
6. Storm
7. Rogue

vs

Superman
Martian Manhunter
Flash (Barry)
Aquaman
Batman
Kyle Rayner
Wonder Woman

Q99
JLA, pretty solidly. Magneto's pretty much the only herald level on his side.

Kyle doesn't seem to have been nerfed like Hal was, and then of course there's all the others.

carver9
Did the New wonder Woman appear yet?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Q99 JLA, pretty solidly. Magneto's pretty much the only herald level on his side. Kyle doesn't seem to have been nerfed like Hal was, and then of course there's all the others.

rogue> ww
sunfire> mm
logan> bruce
storm> flash
kyle> magneto

xavier> superman
psylocke> aquman

just my opinion. x-men about 7/10.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Did the New wonder Woman appear yet?

Yes, in issue 3 of JLA.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
rogue> ww
sunfire> mm
logan> bruce
storm> flash
kyle> magneto

xavier> superman
psylocke> aquman

If Aquaman is anywhere close to as powerful as he was pre-reboot, Betsy is in real trouble.

DarkSaint85
Speedblitz ftw! :-p

Q99
rogue> ww
sunfire> mm
logan> bruce
storm> flash
kyle> magneto

xavier> superman
psylocke> aquman

How is Rogue > WW or Storm > Flash?

Rogue doesn't have any powers unless she absorbs them, mind you, and Flash is rather hard to target with lightning.

Also while Sunfire can beat J'onn, if you swap that around and have WW or Superman against Sunfire, it's a quick stomp.

J'onn would make the most logically Xavier opponent (well, maybe WW if she still has telepathy resistance, but probably J'onn).

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Q99
How is Rogue > WW or Storm > Flash?

Rogue doesn't have any powers unless she absorbs them, mind you, and Flash is rather hard to target with lightning.

Also while Sunfire can beat J'onn, if you swap that around and have WW or Superman against Sunfire, it's a quick stomp.

J'onn would make the most logically Xavier opponent (well, maybe WW if she still has telepathy resistance, but probably J'onn).

Well, we haven't seen much strength feats for Diana, so I'd place Rogue on the same level as WW. WW might be a little bit stronger. But it's the power absorption that will get Rogue the win.

Storm has lightning at her disposal. She shoots Flash, because Flash isn't that fast and she can take in the air, so Barry won't be able to do anything to Storm.

Once Sunfire flames on, MM will be toast. JMO.

Q99
Rogue hasn't had super strength in years. She'll only have what she can steal off teammates.

And Diana seems to be fighting gods over in her book, so I think she'd still be rather strong.

Hitting is still an issue, and he has his share of tricks for fighting fliers (making tornadoes, throwing thing, etc.). But he could also, say, go after Psylocke and Xavier and Wolverine and let others deal with her.

Only if J'onn is near Sunfire. If someone protects J'onn and he stays away, MM is fine.

nwg202
I think the JLA stomp this version of x-men.

superman, wonder woman, martian manhunter, kyle and flash are major powerhouses. Even aquaman is up there.

carver9
Well, we haven't seen much strength feats for Diana, so I'd place Rogue on the same level as WW. WW might be a little bit stronger. But it's the power absorption that will get Rogue the win.

Storm has lightning at her disposal. She shoots Flash, because Flash isn't that fast and she can take in the air, so Barry won't be able to do anything to Storm.

Once Sunfire flames on, MM will be toast. JMO.

You are referencing Classic Rogue. Current Rogue doesn't have Ms. Marvel powers anymore.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Speedblitz ftw! :-p

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.