Nu-52 JLA vs Cyclop's X-team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Glorificus
JLA
Superman
Aquaman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
Cyborg
Flash

vs

X-team
Cyclops
Magneto
Emma Frost
Magik
Colossonaut
Hope

SquallX
Emma gets a stone throw at her. evil face

nwg202
not sure about how fast the new flash is. but outside flash, it should be a good fight. Wonder woman should stay away from magik. kinda hard to do though since magik can jump into the time line and pop up behind her and hit her with the SS.

hope with magneto's , colossus and magik's power should be able to take hal.

Supes can bfr Colossus but with magik and hope there, he can be brought back anytime. and magneto can turn Colossus into a flyer.

mags should be able to handle aquaman and cyborg and emma can counter aquamans's tp.

and magik can port them to limbo where superman weakness to magic gets exploited.

good fight. if flash has old powers im going w/ jla. if magik takes them to limbo im going x-men. hard to choose actually.

We know hope is a ticking time bomb but its too early to know how powerful she really is. not sure if she can leech of the jla's powers too..

the new jla still lacks feats as does some of the x-men (hope and Colossus)

Glorificus
How good is Nu-Aquaman's TP? What has he done that suggests he can fight off Emma?

nwg202
Originally posted by Glorificus
How good is Nu-Aquaman's TP? What has he done that suggests he can fight off Emma?

have no idea. the longer the fight goes the more it goes in favor of the x-men imo. hope leaching of those powerful mutants and the jla is a scary sight. How many of the jla'ers have tp resistance?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Glorificus

Nothing yet, though I stress the word "yet".

The Alpha Male
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/Nova%20CQB%20protocols/goofygoober2.jpg

nwg202
hmm just saw an old entry about hope. I know you have to take these entries with a grain of salt but if marvel is really planning to unleash hope's full potential (7's across the board), even the annihilators won't be safe from the e-team.

I have the annihilators as the top team in marvel. Followed by the e-team. Most of the e-teams members are way below the annihilators and the JLA for that matter.( powerhouses for sure against teams like the avengers or marvel earth but lacking against the real big boys) But the 3 top powerhouses might be able to pick up the slack. (hope, colossus and magik) do to being powered by uber powerful cosmic and magical forces. The other members while extremely powerful like mags, have limits are human and mortal.

really curious about a cyborg vs danger match up as well.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by nwg202
have no idea. the longer the fight goes the more it goes in favor of the x-men imo. hope leaching of those powerful mutants and the jla is a scary sight. How many of the jla'ers have tp resistance?

Not many - I guess WW, Flash, mayyyybe GL and Aquaman.

nwg202
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Not many - I guess WW, Flash, mayyyybe GL and Aquaman.

Yeah. that's who i was thinking about too. If you ask me Flash is the major threat for the x-team. Not sure where this new flash stands...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.