Fate Zero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack Fair
Prequel to Fate Stay Night with awesome fight choregraphy and animations.

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/304/e/0/fate_zero_gif_23_large_by_godofwar7-d4eofca.gif

Anyone else following this anime? It is fanbloodytastic!

menokokoro
No....but I do as of this moment!

Zack Fair
Go check it out. They are currently on episode 11 so there isn't much catching up to do.

draxx_tOfU
looks good, will check it out...

for some reason, the girl reminds me of Agrias from FF Tactics...

Zack Fair
Oh yes definitely. There are a lot of characters that are definitely inspired by FF designs.

AsbestosFlaygon
YAY!

It's nice to see Saber again smile

psycho gundam
ep 1 was a talk fest

Zack Fair
Check out Episode 4 uhuh

And 5 while you're at it.

Zack Fair
Season 2's first episode is just out of this world. If this anime continues to keep up the quality and stays true to the visual novel it is going to make history as best adaptation...ever.

nspokes90
so there isn't much catching up to do.

Zack Fair
Yeah season 2 started with episode 14. The anime is scheduled to end at 26 episodes.

Zack Fair
Spoilers but whatever F230xob3KuA

jones2012
hey are currently on episodehttp://www.infoocean.info/avatar4.jpg

Zack Fair
They are on episode 15.

Zack Fair
Show is over. Wonder if anyone got to watch it. Probably not. Jerks. uhuh

Falcon Man
Iskander is the best bro there is. Anyone who says different is on crack, cocaine, or some variation thereof.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Falcon Man
Iskander is the best bro there is. Anyone who says different is on crack, cocaine, or some variation thereof. QFT. Best character in the show. I was thinking of changing my screen name to Broskander lol

Falcon Man

Zack Fair
Pretty much every line from Broskander is priceless. He is the only guy I can stand bullying good ole lovely Saber.

Falcon Man
Iskandar was just trying to steer her off the path of self-destruction. He's a nice guy like that.

Zack Fair
True. It did feel like he was bullying her though. Don't get me wrong I liked it. LoL. I loved the King's dinner. The three of them interacting like that is just epic.

Falcon Man
Now that you mention that. Gilgamesh had the most swagging drinking grail I ever doth see. cool

A jerk he may be, but the King of Heroes has style. Iskandar's still better though.

Zack Fair
The King of Heroes has too much style indeed. He is also the most powerful servant and even he acknowledged Alexander's prowess.

Falcon Man
True, and dat death scene. sad

The waves of oceanos were always in his heart.

vansonbee
That fight between Gil and Alex sadden me. I wish Alex had some energy or thought of having a few servants in the real world instead of his personal bubble. Maybe it would of been more epic of a fight.

Zack Fair
So much wasted potential...i remember how I imagined the fight would go down....Gil raining noble phantasms on the army of servants and Rider approaching Gil with his chariot...instead we got a one sided-beatdown. Although I have to admit they brilliantly animated Ea: Sword of Rupture's full might.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.