Annihilus (Current) vs Kid Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
I saw how bad Annihilus was when he took The Human Torch's full nova blast, and nearly laughed it off, so how does he do against Kid Lobo?

Who wins?

cdtm
Kid Lobo was awesome. Totally OOC for Lobo, considering he was a team player, actually cared about his teammates, wasn't even getting paid to support them.. But still awesome.

I think Annihilus can take him, though. Mook Para Demons eventually overwhelmed him.

carver9
Didn't Kid Lobo get killed by some lasers from numerous of Parodemons? Annihilus kills him.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
Didn't Kid Lobo get killed by some lasers from numerous of Parodemons? Annihilus kills him.

To be fair, he also traded blows with Big Bear, Infinity Man, and that New Gods bike.

But yeah, the Parademons took him down.

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9

You guys know which version of Annihilus that I'm talking about right? Not the adult one that Nova killed, but the young one.

carver9
Gotcha. Lobo wins.

Galan007
Originally posted by cdtm
To be fair, he also traded blows with Big Bear, Infinity Man, and that New Gods bike.

But yeah, the Parademons took him down. Big Bear sonned him, and the Infinity Man link was very unstable thanks to Impulse's interference (that's why he defused so easily.)

What was impressive is the Kid Lobo one-shotted a mecha that was wrecking the collective Young Justice and tanking blasts from 'Impinity Man'.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.