Puck vs Black Widow and Medusa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
Spy
Inhuman Queen

vs

Rubber

juggernaut74
Team.

dmills
I swear that when I first looked at this thread I thought it said f**k the Black Widow laughing out loud

-K-M-
Puck, bullets wont work on Puck neither will strangulation (ie. choking around his neck, however it's fair game if she goes inside his mouth, ears, etc but she is not known often to do that) in his rubber form .

juggernaut74
I thought you said he wasn't rubber form?

-K-M-
Read the opening post.

Q99
Originally posted by -K-M-
Puck, bullets wont work on Puck neither will strangulation (ie. choking around his neck, however it's fair game if she goes inside his mouth, ears, etc but she is not known often to do that) in his rubber form .

She can also use her hair like a lashing whip. And simply restraining should be doable too.

I give it to team on the strength of the Inhuman Queen.

-K-M-
What would lashing due to rubber Puck? and her hair can only hold what? 2 tons? Puck is stronger then that.

Q99
What would lashing due to rubber Puck? and her hair can only hold what? 2 tons? Puck is stronger then that.

Collectively they can definitely handle more than that, she's held some pretty strong people before. Like Venom, who she absolutely pwned (Mac).

Lashing makes it more of a cutting strike.

-K-M-
You can't cut rubber Puck (he was invulnerable and "nearly indestructibleā€¯), and rubber Puck was just as fast and strong as Spider-Man. In addition, Mac is a far cry from classic Venom...he was owned by everyone.

juggernaut74
You can't cut rubber Puck (he was invulnerable and "nearly indestructibleā€¯), and rubber Puck was just as fast and strong as Spider-Man. In addition, Mac is a far cry from classic Venom...he was owned by everyone. Mac beat Colossus, Tiger Shark, Bullseye, and Daken. He wasn't owned by everyone.

-K-M-
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Mac beat Colossus, Tiger Shark, Bullseye, and Daken. He wasn't owned by everyone.

He never beat Colossus (erm), Tiger Shark is a bigger jobber then Mac (Punisher has choked out Tiger Shark with a chain), Bullseye (who cares, nothing super to brag about), Daken (who cares, nothing super to brag about) and that's your entire list to show he isn't a jobber? Interesting erm

juggernaut74
He has Colossus on the ropes that I can remember. But I do agree beating Bullseye isn't that impressive, he's like the street level Rhino.

-K-M-
Not really, Colossus wasn't even close to being ko'ed and he did the more significant damage to Venom then Venom did to him.

No Bullseye is not the Rhino of street levelers

juggernaut74
Not really, Colossus wasn't even close to being ko'ed and he did the more significant damage to Venom then Venom did to him.

No Bullseye is not the Rhino of street levelers Venom was choking Colossus out.

-K-M-
Thankfully Colossus doesn't need to breath eh?

juggernaut74
Thankfully Colossus doesn't need to breath eh? Colossus has been shown needing to breath.

-K-M-
When? Are you refering to Exiles Colossus?

juggernaut74
When? Are you refering to Exiles Colossus? I've seen him wearing a air-resperator while underground and in his one-shot he was knocked out by some gas.

-K-M-
When? Ive seen scans stating he doesnt need to breath when he was walking under water

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.