Who would look better?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who would shine the most against HP Doomsday? Give him the best fight of his life WITHOUT resorting to bfring?

Superman (Superman has the most experience fighting against Doomsday...let's take that away. This is a first time meeting of the two).

Thor

Silver Surfer

World War Hulk

Who would show the best performance against HP Doomsday and last the longest?

Nihilist
Hulk does the worst by far.

Depends how Thor/Surfer fight DD.

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
Who would shine the most against HP Doomsday? Give him the best fight of his life WITHOUT resorting to bfring?

Superman (Superman has the most experience fighting against Doomsday...let's take that away. This is a first time meeting of the two).

Thor

Silver Surfer

World War Hulk

Who would show the best performance against HP Doomsday and last the longest? I would like to see WWH vs HP DD most.

But from your list I'd say SS does best.

Originally posted by Nihilist
Hulk does the worst by far.

Depends how Thor/Surfer fight DD. I will not tolerate your Hulk hate. Go home! sneer durhulk

Cogito
Got to be Thor and Surfer as they have abilities that presumably haven't killed HP DD before.

TheHulk
I say SS or Tbor but if its a fist to fist than WWH

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk's my choice. At this point he can reach and surpass Doomsday physically. Superman/Thor will almost certainly try and engage him close combat. They won't be able to win in such a situation without going out of their regular routine like dropping mental blocks, versatility usage etc.

Surfer would probably get his ass handed to him the worst the first go around.

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk's my choice. At this point he can reach and surpass Doomsday physically. Superman/Thor will almost certainly try and engage him close combat. They won't be able to win in such a situation without going out of their regular routine like dropping mental blocks, versatility usage etc.

This is what I was thinking.

byrdgang21
Hulk would last the longest imo. A fist fight between those 2 should virtually be a stalemate. Thor has the potential to do the best depending on how he chooses to fight. Surfer probably does the worst, b/c I don't see him being able to mix it up h2h at all.

D-Block
I'm going with Thor he can get in and exchange up close and if that don't work he can pull out the exotic powers. In a straight up fist fight got to go with Hulk.

rotiart
Superman dies again.

Hulk does well.
Surfer could theoretically use his power set to figure out the genetic mutation in doomsday and neutralize his powers... assuming there is a way... Create a plague like what killed lobos people... Slice him in half with his surfer board going at hyperspace speeds like exiles surfer... Etc...
But due to his character he'd never resort to that kind of stuff and gets killed...

Thor with his belt etc kills without he struggles but wins.

JayDaDon
Just out of curiosity, when's the last time someone who couldn't counter surfer's exotic abilities (basically a brick) put him down? Far as I can remember that hasn't happened recently outside of that rulk garbage.

Stoic
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

thumb up

-Pr-
Superman imo.

Scoobless
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Just out of curiosity, when's the last time someone who couldn't counter surfer's exotic abilities (basically a brick) put him down? Far as I can remember that hasn't happened recently outside of that rulk garbage.

Thanos punched his lights out using no other powers. Lunatik gave him a bit of a beating too

rotiart
Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman imo dies

Superman hate huh?

-Pr-
Originally posted by rotiart
Superman hate huh?

You wrote it. shrug

rotiart
You wrote it. shrug

:-P

JayDaDon
Originally posted by Scoobless
Thanos punched his lights out using no other powers. Lunatik gave him a bit of a beating too

Yeah but they made it clear thanos plain trumps surfer. Also doesn't thanos also have matter/energy manip? I'll have to check out that lunatic fight tho...

JakeTheBank
Probably God Hulk, tbh.

Barring Pak's monster, Thor, imo.

Colossus-Big C
Hulk would get the holy crap beat out of him ( but he survived holes punched straight through him by zom so he wont die) and then he would eventually reach and surpass doomsday and win at his own game, ( adapting to become more powerful than doomsday)

Diesldude
Superman imo. superman is the only one capable of beating HP DD from this list.

Hulk dies quickly.,, people seem to have forgotten his fight with zeus. HP DD can physically do to zeus what zeus did to the hulk.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Diesldude
superman is the only one capable of beating HP DD from this list.

Hulk dies quickly.,, people seem to have forgotten his fight with zeus. HP DD can physically do to zeus what zeus did to the hulk.

So how would Superman fare against Zeus physically, then?

Diesldude
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Hulk would get the holy crap beat out of him ( but he survived holes punched straight through him by zom so he wont die) and then he would eventually reach and surpass doomsday and win at his own game, ( adapting to become more powerful than doomsday)

He didnt do that to zeus. He has never surpassed jauggernaut. There is a limit, especially if he is getting his a ss banded to him.

Diesldude
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
So how would Superman fare against Zeus physically, then?
superman beats him in a fist fight. Too strong and too fast.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Diesldude
superman beats him in a fist fight. Too strong and too fast.

So, iyo, you would say, as far as a physical fight goes:

Superman >= H/P DD > Zeus > WWH

Correct?

quanchi112
Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.