Spiderman vs Orion (Wait for it)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Okay so Spiderman has an ionic body just like Wonderman, and is as strong, and durable. He's also blood lusted, because he saw Orion kill Aunt May.

Who wins this?

JakeTheBank
Considering Orion is decisively stronger and more powerful than Simon, Orion beats the crap out of Spidey after murdering May Parker.

Stoic
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Considering Orion is decisively stronger and more powerful than Simon, Orion beats the crap out Spidey after murdering May Parker.

Would he be able to hit him before Spidey pulls the old patented Firelord barrage? What about Spidey's precognition ability? Wonderman like punches would tend to add up when thrown in bunches wouldn't they?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Stoic
Would he be able to hit him before Spidey pulls the old patented Firelord barrage? What about Spidey's precognition ability? Wonderman like punches would tend to add up when thrown in bunches wouldn't they?

I'd imagine Orion would hit him. He has hit Superman before, after all.

Prep-Man
Orion.

Damborgson
This is cruel. Have Orion kill Spidermans's aunt then give him just enough power so that Orion can beat him down without killing him....before killing him lol.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Damborgson
This is cruel. Have Orion kill Spidermans's aunt then give him just enough power so that Orion can beat him down without killing him....before killing him lol.

This. Come to think of it, this is pretty sadistic, yes. mmm

Mshinu
The Dog beats up this upgraded bugboy. Parker suffers a breakdown and has nightmares of school bullies tormenting him for weeks again.

Stoic
I don't know guys. Spiderman under these conditions would be very dangerous, especially if you factor in the increased speed due to the increased strength variable. How about those webs that would not only slow Orion down, but if he got them in the eyes he'd be in for a bucket load of stompage. If Orion won, I think he'd be on the verge of passing out.

Prep-Man
I do.

Parmaniac
especially if you factor in the increased speed due to the increased strength variable. not really

I'd imagine Orion would hit him. He has hit Superman before, after all. That doesn't mean anything tbf

Martian_mind
So basically upgraded an upgraded Wonderman takes on a guy regular Wonderman could beat?

Spidey FTW.

DarkSaint85
Ionic Wonderman couldn't take Orion....not when he has the Astro-Force and if both sides arefighting smart.

Stoic
Originally posted by Martian_mind
So basically upgraded an upgraded Wonderman takes on a guy regular Wonderman could beat?

Spidey FTW.

Actually I think Spiderman with ionic powers would beat the heck out of Wonderman with a spider sense and webs. Spidey has more experience using his precognitive abilities, webs, etc... than Wonderman would, which is why I didn't make this a Wonderman (with spidey powers) vs Orion.

I think you guys are being unfair to Spidey here. he would make this very interesting, and be as hard to hit as quicksilver (no pun intended). mad

h1a8
Spidey ucks Orion up something aweful. Orion won't be able to touch Spidey due to pre cog spider sense. Plus add in martial art ability.

carver9
Orion hitting Superman doesn't mean that he's faster than Spidey...terrible logic. Spidey hit Carnage that took over Surfer power and mind...then he was dodging blasts with ease. Using fts, Spiderman is faster.

Prep-Man
Orion was going toe to toe with Lightray at super speeds. Orion.

h1a8
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Orion was going toe to toe with Lightray at super speeds. Orion.
Super speeds? How fast?
Spidey has pre-cog and a normal Spidey has countless times dodges lasers and light speed attacks because of it.

Prep-Man
Orion has all that in the MOTHER BOX. He can also absorb energy and disperse it. Putting an energy being in front of a MB is a bad idea.

Mindset
Spiderman kills Orion without ionic powers.

leonidas
this:

Originally posted by Mindset
Spiderman kills Orion without ionic powers.

or orion uses his own superspeed (he has fought as a blur in the past), his own martial skills and the AF to still beat spidey to a pulp. no expression

h1a8
Originally posted by leonidas
this:

or orion uses his own superspeed (he has fought as a blur in the past), his own martial skills and the AF to still beat spidey to a pulp. no expression

Spidey's blur is faster than Orion's blur and plus Spidey has pre-cog and martial arts with it. stick out tongue

Mindset
this:

or orion uses his own superspeed (he has fought as a blur in the past), his own martial skills and the AF to still beat spidey to a pulp. no expression Or I'm right and you're wrong.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by h1a8 Spidey's blur is faster than Orion's blur and plus Spidey has pre-cog and martial arts with it. stick out tongue

orion is one of the best top tier fighters. training with mantis and all.

JakeTheBank
lol @ poll results.

This thread gives Peter just enough of an amp to make it so its not complete and total spite against him in favor of Orion. He still gets massacred.

h1a8
lol @ poll results.

This thread gives Peter just enough of an amp to make it so its not complete and total spite against him in favor of Orion. He still gets massacred.

You are ignoring the fact that Spidey has pre cog here.

Prep-Man
I guess he'll know he's gonna die, then.

h1a8
I guess he'll know he's gonna die, then.

Nah. He just use his pre-cog to avoid attacks and counter with some amazing combos. Simply because he is the amazing Spider-man!

DarkSaint85
Lol h1a8, this doesn't sound like you!

Anyways, Orion's faster, better skilled, comboes to KO.

DarkSaint85
Also:

Spidey has precog? So does Orion:
http://imageshack.us/f/691/newgods26p08.jpg/

Orion also has extremely good hand to hand skills. And is much faster than Spidey. Oh, and has shields strong enough to tank the Omega Beams:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/12/orion05p20.jpg/

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Also:

Spidey has precog? So does Orion:
http://imageshack.us/f/691/newgods26p08.jpg/

Orion also has extremely good hand to hand skills. And is much faster than Spidey. Oh, and has shields strong enough to tank the Omega Beams:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/12/orion05p20.jpg/

Does Orion really have precognition, or was it Motherbox warning him of danger? Spiderman does not need an external device that warns him of danger.

Also Orion does not have the Astro harness in this battle or a Mother Box, I should have said that from the jump. It's just him vs Spiderman under these stipulations. Sorry for not being more clear. Yes Spiderman gets his webs.

Prep-Man
It doesn't matter if it's a MB or not, New Gods and tech are one and the same. If he has his gear, he can also form a force field like the poster posted above. Spidey won't be getting around that.

DarkSaint85
Does Orion really have precognition, or was it Motherbox warning him of danger? Spiderman does not need an external device that warns him of danger.

Also Orion does not have the Astro harness in this battle or a Mother Box, I should have said that from the jump. It's just him vs Spiderman under these stipulations. Sorry for not being more clear. Yes Spiderman gets his webs.

Ah, right, OK.

So, clarification:

Spidey: same speed, spidey-sense, agility, webbing, skills etc, but Ionic Wonderman's strength, energy projection and presumably flight?

Orion: usual Orion, but no MB, Astro Harness or any other New God doohickeys?

Stoic
Ah, right, OK.

So, clarification:

Spidey: same speed, spidey-sense, agility, webbing, skills etc, but Ionic Wonderman's strength, energy projection and presumably flight?

Orion: usual Orion, but no MB, Astro Harness or any other New God doohickeys?

No flight for Spiderman, the rest is all good though. I had classic Wonder Man in mind when I came up with the idea, and Orion as he is without external equipment. I knew that Spiderman had no chance at all if Orion had an MB, and the harness, and now I'm getting the feeling that he still may be lacking.

DarkSaint85
No flight for Spiderman, the rest is all good though. I had classic Wonder Man in mind when I came up with the idea, and Orion as he is without external equipment. I knew that Spiderman had no chance at all if Orion had an MB, and the harness, and now I'm getting the feeling that he still may be lacking.

Wait, you think even with his standard equipment Orion has no chance?

He DID fight a sundipped Superman.....and has beaten martial artists before, for what its worth.

leonidas
Or I'm right and you're wrong.

Originally posted by h1a8
Simply because he is the amazing Spider-man!

i stand corrected. spidey wins. nwoot

Stoic
Wait, you think even with his standard equipment Orion has no chance?

He DID fight a sundipped Superman.....and has beaten martial artists before, for what its worth.

No not Orion. Spiderman. I started feeling this way after the first five posts of this thread.

Parmaniac
i stand corrected. spidey wins. nwoot thumb up

Spider-man taps into the Castro Force and annihilates the Astro Force in the process.

Juntai

Also Orion does not have the Astro harness in this battle or a Mother Box, I should have said that from the jump. It's just him vs Spiderman under these stipulations. Sorry for not being more clear. Yes Spiderman gets his webs. You realize Astro Harness is an effect of the Astro Force, his internal power, correct? He creates it. It's like saying "Surfer with No Board"

Mindship
In addition to spider-sense and acrobatic agility, Spiderman is also good at pissing off opponents so that they don't always fight smart. An enhanced Spidey could definitely win this, as long as Orion doesn't land a few solid blows.

Silent Guardian
Orion destroys Spider-Man. Peter has litterally no chance.

Orion doesn't have a glass jaw like Firelord (pis) lol

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
Orion destroys Spider-Man. Peter has litterally no chance.

Orion doesn't have a glass jaw like Firelord (pis) lol

Does pre-cog mean anything to you?

Prep-Man
pre-cog shme-gog.

cdtm
pre-cog shme-gog.

Besides, Orions caught a bullet with no eyes. I think he can deal with Spidey's speed and precog.

Plus he still has the Astro Force, and can form shields and nuke the area.

JakeTheBank
I didn't know that Spider-Sense suddenly made Spider-Man an untouchable god by someone like Orion.

Mindset
Wouldn't the ionic form boost his speed?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Mindship
In addition to spider-sense and acrobatic agility, Spiderman is also good at pissing off opponents so that they don't always fight smart. An enhanced Spidey could definitely win this, as long as Orion doesn't land a few solid blows.

Lol that's right, piss Orion off.....

Originally posted by h1a8
Does pre-cog mean anything to you?
Doesn't help when Orion blitzes him

Wouldn't the ionic form boost his speed?

For the purposes of this thread, he still has Spidey level speed and reflexes. I'm surprised h1a8 doesn't vote for Orion as he's so much faster...

h1a8
Lol that's right, piss Orion off.....

Doesn't help when Orion blitzes him

For the purposes of this thread, he still has Spidey level speed and reflexes. I'm surprised h1a8 doesn't vote for Orion as he's so much faster...

I assumed what Mindset asked. That the ionic form boosted Spidey's speed since it boosted his strength. Spidey's movement (not reflex) speed comes from his strength.

So here is my summary. This should end the debate.
If Spidey has his normal Spidey speed and Orion has lightspeed movements then Orion wins all day. But if Orion only has bullet speed movements then Spidey has a chance. And if Spidey's speed is amped along with his strength AND Orion has only high bullet speed movements then Spidey stomps him.

carver9
Orion doesn't have a single ft showing that he can combat at light. His best ft IS the bullet ft. If people want to use the "who Orion has fought" argument then that same rule applies to Spidey who has outright BLITZED beings that fly through space FTL.

Going by speed fts, Orion can't touch Spiderman.

Prep-Man
nods to orion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.