Omnimar synn, Synnar & Thanos vs Wb Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
No bfr

Fight takes place on an indestructible planet

Depowered synnar

1. 1 hulk
2. 2 Hulks
3. 3 hulks

Who wins?

Stoic
Spite this thread need to be closed.

Gecko4lif
How so

3 on 3 seems pretty even to me

Gecko4lif
Tell you what

fist fight only

Stoic
Synnar alone is above Galactus' average level, are you kidding? Unless it's Synnar from Hardcore Station. Even then WB Hulk would have a hell of a huge battle on his hands, let alone place guys that are arguably above his stunted power level in the arc.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Stoic
Unless it's Synnar from Hardcore Station.
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

Depowered synnar

Stoic
1. Depowered Synnar?
I can see WB Hulk match him. I won't say that he takes him because he never went down to the combined forces of a very powerful team. Then again, outside of personal preference can anyone say that he could take WB Hulk down without being biased? I'd settle for Stalemate.

2. Thanos vs WB Hulk?
I believe that the Hulk can outfight him while others have their own opinion of how it would go down. Personally though I would settle for a stalemate here as well.

3. Onnimar Synn?
I simply don't know enough about him to give you an unbiased opinion. However I did see a couple of scenes with him during the Rann Thannagar War Story, and even have the books, but failed to be pulled in by the story line.

What is your definiton of a Trans Tier? I place WB Hulk firmly in this Tier.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Stoic
3. Onnimar Synn?
I simply don't know enough about him to give you an unbiased opinion.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t472261.html

Stoic
Originally posted by -K-M-
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t472261.html

Good fight against Teth, but he was unable to put him down, or even bloody him. All the same Omnimar seems to have the Power set to beat WB Hulk. This however does not remove the Hulk at WB levels from firmly sitting in a Trans Tier spot. In a fist fight they may be very well matched.

Prep-Man
hulk wins.

TheHulk
1.Hulk get's beat eventually
2.)Stalemate or Edge to Team
3.)Hulk Stomps

Diesldude
Omnimar Synn with his nth metal is abstract level.
Synnar is Michael's and Lucifer's dad. Either one of these solo, but I think Thanos with prep can take Omnimar Synn.

Hulk is a nobody here and can be ignored.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Diesldude
Omnimar Synn with his nth metal is abstract level.
Synnar is Michael's and Lucifer's dad. Either one of these solo, but I think Thanos with prep can take Omnimar Synn.

Hulk is a nobody here and can be ignored. lol troll

Diesldude
Originally posted by TheHulk
lol troll

Not really, just because you don't read DC comics doesn't mean i don't either.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Diesldude
Not really, just because you don't read DC comics doesn't mean i don't either. i read DC Comics it was just a joke....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.