HOTM Hulk vs 8th Day Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
No BFR,No Prep and Current Hulk is actually the hulk in the relaunch so that's why I'm calling it HOTM(Heart Of The Monster) Hulk.

guy222
Hulk

TheHulk
Originally posted by guy222
Hulk hmmmm care to give some reasons pal

abhilegend
Juggernaut.

zopzop
Originally posted by abhilegend
Juggernaut.

thumb up

Stoic
Juggernaut would be swatted around a lot in this fight, he sure was powerful, but he was far from being unstoppable.

Mshinu
BFR is off, Hulkie Boy can`t hurt Juggs. The Big Green Baby looses in the end.

Stoic
Originally posted by Mshinu
BFR is off, Hulkie Boy can`t hurt Juggs. The Big Green Baby looses in the end.

8th Day Juggernaut was capable of being hurt, he was just not hit hard enough for it to completely stagger him, but there was a moment that he was taken aback by Thor.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Stoic
8th Day Juggernaut was capable of being hurt, he was just not hit hard enough for it to completely stagger him, but there was a moment that he was taken aback by Thor.

Oh he can still feel pain. So what?

h1a8

He's not capable of being Hurt nor capable of taking damage. Classic Juggs is indestructible. 8th day Juggs is just more stronger.

Stoic
Originally posted by h1a8
He's not capable of being Hurt nor capable of taking damage. Classic Juggs is indestructible. 8th day Juggs is just more stronger.

No he isn't, he just never got into it with anyone capable of testing that theory... Oh wait he did. War Hulk, and HOTM Hulk was far superior to War.

Mshinu
No he isn't, he just never got into it with anyone capable of testing that theory... Oh wait he did. War Hulk, and HOTM Hulk was far superior to War.

Ignorant. War had celestial tech that allowed him to mess with the unstoppable enchantment. Plus, he never did any damage to Juggs anyway, just grabbed him with the tentacle thing and threw him. Big deal.

Stoic
Ignorant. War had celestial tech that allowed him to mess with the unstoppable enchantment. Plus, he never did any damage to Juggs anyway, just grabbed him with the tentacle thing and threw him. Big deal.

He beat Juggernaut in that fight not the other way around, and would have cut his head off. What did Celestial tech have to do with the enchantment? When did tech have anything to do with magic? HOTM Hulk was far superior to War Hulk. The Hulk was arguably more powerful than War Hulk during the WW Hulk arc. Juggernaut pushed War Hulk, while he was barely able to budge The Hulk during the WW Hulk story line.

Mshinu
He beat Juggernaut in that fight not the other way around, and would have cut his head off. What did Celestial tech have to do with the enchantment? When did tech have anything to do with magic? HOTM Hulk was far superior to War Hulk. The Hulk was arguably more powerful than War Hulk during the WW Hulk arc. Juggernaut pushed War Hulk, while he was barely able to budge The Hulk during the WW Hulk story line.

So.. Hulkie Boy could cut off Juggernauts head with a normal sword? Really?

Keep digging, you will reach china pretty soon at this rate. laughing out loud

Stoic
So.. Hulkie Boy could cut off Juggernauts head with a normal sword? Really?

Keep digging, you will reach china pretty soon at this rate. laughing out loud

Wait you must have hit your head, because that wasn't the point of my prior post. Get back to me when you feel capable of exhibiting a semblance of understanding.

DarkSaint85
Just posting this; from Apocalypse's statement, it seems the Celestial tech helped Hulk:

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/the-thing-and-hulk-vs-collosuss-and-juggernaut-5863.jpg

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Just posting this; from Apocalypse's statement, it seems the Celestial tech helped Hulk:

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/the-thing-and-hulk-vs-collosuss-and-juggernaut-5863.jpg

It helped but it did not negate the Juggernauts enchantment. Did it?

DarkSaint85
Meh, I won't want to quantify the amount it nerfed the enchantment, whether it weakend it by 50%, 10% or 100%. All I can get from that event, is that Celestial tech weakened the enchantment sufficiently so that the Hulk (who hasn't been able to since or previously, iirc) could toss him about.

And yes, sometimes I get splinters from sitting on this fence for so long lol.

But is HOTM Hulk powerful enough to replace the specific amp the Celestial tech gave him? I would say its doubtful.

Stoic
Meh, I won't want to quantify the amount it nerfed the enchantment, whether it weakend it by 50%, 10% or 100%. All I can get from that event, is that Celestial tech weakened the enchantment sufficiently so that the Hulk (who hasn't been able to since or previously, iirc) could toss him about.

And yes, sometimes I get splinters from sitting on this fence for so long lol.

But is HOTM Hulk powerful enough to replace the specific amp the Celestial tech gave him? I would say its doubtful.

Your opinion runs contrary to the events seen during the WW Hulk saga, when the Hulk unaided by Celestial tech clearly slowed a full powered Juggernaut down far faster than War Hulk did. Did it ever state in the comic that the Celestial tech did anything other than allow the Hulk to reach deeper into his often coined unlimited well of power? HOTM Hulk was far superior to his showing during WW Hulk. Are you still doubtful?

DarkSaint85
Your opinion runs contrary to the events seen during the WW Hulk saga,

Not really.

Slowed, yes. Tossed him about? No. In fact, iirc, WWH stated that he didn't have the time, so BFRed him.

Lol, yes. I mean, its always tricky when talking about comic book tech like the Celestials, especially when backed up by Apoc - that guy does stuff that's more akin to magic than tech. I interpreted it as Celestial tech bypasses Cytorrak enchantments, giving War Hulk the ability to toss him about.

Not that it really matters for this thread, as its 8th Day Juggy, so that's a much more powerful iteration as well as the Hulk being a more powerful iteration.

Mshinu
Wait you must have hit your head, because that wasn't the point of my prior post. Get back to me when you feel capable of exhibiting a semblance of understanding.

As usual all your "points" are nothing except ridicolous reaching for things that clearely are not there. Except maybe in your fantasy world. Have fun.

Your opinion runs contrary to the events seen during the WW Hulk saga, when the Hulk unaided by Celestial tech clearly slowed a full powered Juggernaut down far faster than War Hulk did.

No he didn`t. Juggs pushed WW Hulkie Boy back from a standstill and was gaining momentum.

Stoic
So do you believe that without the tentacle that War would have not been capable of lifting the Juggernaut who weighs far less than a continent and tossing him to Australia?

I asked if it stated whether the tech aided in negating the enchantment, because although I own the book, I am not currently at the address in Montreal where it actually is. I've also not read the story since it was first published. So pfft.

You have to admit that it would be kind of illogical to think that a guy that can shift the weight of a continent would have any trouble at all lifting an 800 pound guy. Maybe it's just me though.

Stoic
As usual all your "points" are nothing except ridicolous reaching for things that clearely are not there. Except maybe in your fantasy world. Have fun.

No he didn`t. Juggs pushed WW Hulkie Boy back from a standstill and was gaining momentum.

Are you here to criticize my posts or debate your point? If its the prior shut up.

DarkSaint85
So do you believe that without the tentacle that War would have not been capable of lifting the Juggernaut who weighs far less than a continent and tossing him to Australia?

I asked if it stated whether the tech aided in negating the enchantment, because although I own the book, I am not currently at the address in Montreal where it actually is. I've also not read the story since it was first published. So pfft.

You have to admit that it would be kind of illogical to think that a guy that can shift the weight of a continent would have any trouble at all lifting an 800 pound guy. Maybe it's just me though.

Illogical, yes. But its comics. Saying that, didn't Skaar hurl Juggy into space? AFAIK, the enchantment only helps when the Juggernaut is moving - an unstoppable force. Presumably Cytorrak doesn't take such things like gravity into account lol.

Mshinu
Are you here to criticize my posts or debate your point? If its the prior shut up.

Then try to read the comic you actually own. The glow of celestial tech surrounds the sword before Hulk is about to swing and according to him, behead Juggernaut. The same glow spreads from Hulk`s torso (implants) and reaches his feet at the excact time Juggernaut is stopped. Just look at the scan posted earlier for pete`s sake. How about using a little bit of common sense and reach a reasonable conclusion as to what happened for once?

Instead of.. you know.. HulkHulkHulkHulk!

DarkSaint85
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/67064/1833217-warhulk457_juggernaut_super_super_super.jpg

IMO, barring some exotic properties of a weapon, normal weapons should not be able to hurt Juggy.

Stoic
Illogical, yes. But its comics. Saying that, didn't Skaar hurl Juggy into space? AFAIK, the enchantment only helps when the Juggernaut is moving - an unstoppable force. Presumably Cytorrak doesn't take such things like gravity into account lol.

Juggernaut was still moving forward when Skaar launched him into space though. irrelevant but true.

War in my opinion was inferior to WW Hulk who was inferior to to the WB Hulk of HOTM. When Thor fought 8th Day Cain he was nearly able to knock him over, but Cain was just able to resist it, which shows that he was capable of feeling pain, and even being stopped. He simply did not meet with enough force to drive that point home.

I'm trying to think of a non PIS moment that a full powered Juggernaut was lifted up. i can't, but I don't believe it to be impossible. By the way Wiki states that Onslaught when defeated was considered to be a full blown Celestial type being. Was it PIS when Onslaught beat the Juggernaut into a quivering mess?

Stoic
Then try to read the comic you actually own. The glow of celestial tech surrounds the sword before Hulk is about to swing and according to him, behead Juggernaut. The same glow spreads from Hulk`s torso (implants) and reaches his feet at the excact time Juggernaut is stopped. Just look at the scan posted earlier for pete`s sake. How about using a little bit of common sense and reach a reasonable conclusion as to what happened for once?

Instead of.. you know.. HulkHulkHulkHulk!

A green glow, the same green glow that emanated from the Hulk during HOTM if I am not mistaken, and at the end of WW Hulk he was glowing as well. Could this have been gamma/solar energy?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/67064/1833217-warhulk457_juggernaut_super_super_super.jpg

IMO, barring some exotic properties of a weapon, normal weapons should not be able to hurt Juggy.

In your scan the Hulk says "His Power" he did not say the Celestial power.

DarkSaint85
A green glow, the same green glow that emanated from the Hulk during HOTM if I am not mistaken, and at the end of WW Hulk he was glowing as well. Could this have been gamma/solar energy?

Nah, I don't think so, because it only surrounded the blade.

True, he does say that - but no different than when Juggy refers to 'his' power, rather than Cytorrak.

Mshinu

Since it was shown spreading from the implants to his feet and later glowing selectively from the sword, that is not likely at all is it? Especially since Apoc commented on the sucess of the celestial tech just after on the same page.

In attidion glow has a distinctive pattern of light green and dark green blobs that puts it apart, not the same that has been shown by Hulkie Boy without tech at any rate.

Stoic
Nah, I don't think so, because it only surrounded the blade.

True, he does say that - but no different than when Juggy refers to 'his' power, rather than Cytorrak.

The Celestial implants were just that implants that allowed the Hulk to more efficiently use his power. If not Arch Angel would have been able to reach ridiculous levels of strength that he never could before. What Horseman of Apoc. ever had the strength of the Hulk? Not one.

As far as we can tell the sword was powered by gamma radiation, hence the green glow. I don't think that you are willing to concede so you continue to say no to the most logical explanation. I could be wrong, but that's the feeling that I am getting here. The book doesn't go into how the tech fully worked, and that just means that I could be right, or you could be.

Since it was shown spreading from the implants to his feet and later glowing selectively from the sword, that is not likely at all is it? Especially since Apoc commented on the sucess of the celestial tech just after on the same page.

In attidion glow has a distinctive pattern of light green and dark green blobs that puts it apart, not the same that has been shown by Hulkie Boy without tech at any rate.

You're reaching, and as I stated above, this is simply a matter of opinion. The book never states anything on how the tech worked on any level concrete enough for you to hold such an adamant stance. It is my assumption, that the tech helped the Hulk to focus the power that he already had, and if he had no power than it would not work for him. The appendages were plugged into the Hulk, but in no way did i ever get the impression that they were pumping him full of some magical energy like Bane is pumped full of venom, but just the opposite, he was powering the tech, that cut off his inhibitions to just let loose.

This is going nowhere fast. I have an opinion, and others including you have yours, but the killer here, is that no one can fully prove their points because of the lack of evidence.

Stoic

No he didn't? WTF! Look at the scans, and say that again.

Mshinu
No he didn't? WTF! Look at the scans, and say that again.

Been over this before. They lock up and Juggs starts pushing Hulkie boy back from a standstill. In other words using strength at first since the enchantment is not in effect, then gaining momentum. You can see it from the way the feet move, Juggs moving foreward and Hulkie Boy being pushed back. Also backed up by writer statements that left no dount as to if they were standing still and that Cain overpowered him using strength. It can only look different trough fanboy glasses.

Mshinu
You're reaching, and as I stated above, this is simply a matter of opinion. The book never states anything on how the tech worked on any level concrete enough for you to hold such an adamant stance. It is my assumption, that the tech helped the Hulk to focus the power that he already had, and if he had no power than it would not work for him. The appendages were plugged into the Hulk, but in no way did i ever get the impression that they were pumping him full of some magical energy like Bane is pumped full of venom, but just the opposite, he was powering the tech, that cut off his inhibitions to just let loose.

This is going nowhere fast. I have an opinion, and others including you have yours, but the killer here, is that no one can fully prove their points because of the lack of evidence.

Not a matter of opinion at all. An effect from the implants (clearly shown originating from the implant area, spreading from the torso to the feet at the exact moment) allowed Hulkie Boy to stop Juggernaut. You try to muddy the waters with other hulks being "superior" but your BS is still just BS.

War would behead Juggy with an ordinary sword right? smile

The Sorrow
Hulk wins, at this level he is still too much for Juggernaut.

Stoic
Been over this before. They lock up and Juggs starts pushing Hulkie boy back from a standstill. In other words using strength at first since the enchantment is not in effect, then gaining momentum. You can see it from the way the feet move, Juggs moving foreward and Hulkie Boy being pushed back. Also backed up by writer statements that left no dount as to if they were standing still and that Cain overpowered him using strength. It can only look different trough fanboy glasses.

Juggernaut pushed War like a plow, and was barely able to push The Hulk during WW Hulk several inches. How can you come to such an erroneous conclusion that War was even remotely operating at the same level that he was during the WW Hulk incident when he all but stopped Cains advance?

This shows that the Celestial tech was simply allowing the Hulk to tap what he already possessed. Apoc didn't remake the Hulk, he just found a way to remove his inhibitions so that his anger could flow freely.

Stoic
Not a matter of opinion at all. An effect from the implants (clearly shown originating from the implant area, spreading from the torso to the feet at the exact moment) allowed Hulkie Boy to stop Juggernaut. You try to muddy the waters with other hulks being "superior" but your BS is still just BS.

War would behead Juggy with an ordinary sword right? smile

You're Nihilist aren't you. Let me make something perfectly clear to you, you are a step away from being reported for bating, and throwing insults to try and prove that you are right, when it is clear that you are a liar. One step.

The Sorrow
Some people haven't read the storyline with Hulk as War... The tech allowed Hulk to access the energies within himself and power himself up because he couldn't become stronger with rage at the time. The tech was in essence a substitute for his own powerset.

Mshinu
Juggernaut pushed War like a plow, and was barely able to push The Hulk during WW Hulk several inches. How can you come to such an erroneous conclusion that War was even remotely operating at the same level that he was during the WW Hulk incident when he all but stopped Cains advance?

I am starting to doubt you even read the comics you say you own. War was not pushed back from a standstill unlike WW Hulk. I am sure you can remember if you try...

It does not.

You're Nihilist aren't you. Let me make something perfectly clear to you, you are a step away from being reported for bating, and throwing insults to try and prove that you are right, when it is clear that you are a liar. One step.

You are better at throwing insults than me, or at least more experienced. As you just proved.
Now go make some threatening faces at the mirror so you can tell yourself how though you are. stick out tongue

Stoic
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Some people haven't read the storyline with Hulk as War... The tech allowed Hulk to access the energies within himself and power himself up because he couldn't become stronger with rage at the time. The tech was in essence a substitute for his own powerset.

Exactly. "The power that was within himself". WW Hulk however did not need the aid of such an apparatus, because he was trained to hone his anger, and release it. Do you believe that the tech would have worked the same if it was plugged into Captain America?

Stoic

I am starting to doubt you even read the comics you say you own. War was not pushed back from a standstill unlike WW Hulk. I am sure you can remember if you try...

It does not.

You are better at throwing insults than me, or at least more experienced. As you just proved. Punk.

The Juggernaut had momentum in both cases, as it can be seen that when the Hulk moved aside, Cain took off like a jet. he was simply unable to plow the Hulk through the X-Fields like he did to War, when he slid him through the desert. This shows what to you? This should be easy.

You see you're so afraid to concede the point, that you resort to lies, deceit, and insults, which reminds me of you know who.

Mshinu
The Juggernaut had momentum in both cases, as it can be seen that when the Hulk moved aside, Cain took off like a jet. he was simply unable to plow the Hulk through the X-Fields like he did to War, when he slid him through the desert. This shows what to you? This should be easy.

You see you're so afraid to concede the point, that you resort to lies, deceit, and insults, which reminds me of you know who.

Cain did not start with any momentum against WW Hulk. Hulk was just slowing down the acceleration but he was gaining speed. Simple fact. Face it or keep whining as usual.

Stoic
No momentum which is why he sped off when the Hulk moved aside. Yep you're a liar. I'm done with you move along.

Mshinu
No momentum which is why he sped off when the Hulk moved aside. Yep you're a liar. I'm done with you move along.

It is easier to push a resisting object back from a running start. You are able to grasp this simple concept aren`t you?
Again, stop trying to muddy simple facts, it makes you appear less than intelligent.

Stoic

Mshinu

Stoic
The fact that Juggernaut is not truly and never was truly invincible seems to escape you doesn't it? If he can be hurt, that means that he can be defeated, or even destroyed. He simply has never met a power capable of doing this to him... oh wait he did. Onslaught.

It does not matter how much momentum the Juggernaut has. it is within his power set to overcome any obstacle. Do you need this to be spelled out to you, or should we visit the official hand books to read word for word how his powers work? NOTHING IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO STOP THE JUGGERNAUT, and right there before our eyes, he was brought to a near halt. The very fact that when the Hulk stepped aside we saw Juggernaut hurtle towards the lake bed shows us that he was being over powered.

This again in case you missed it, or did not understand the first time around was not even by the Hulk of HOTM, so if a much weaker Hulk (WW Hulk) could bring Cain to a near halt, imagine what the Hulk of HOTM would do to him? Yeah that's right swat him back and forth like a ping pong, and to add to this, he was still capable of growing stronger.

8th Day could be destroyed by a sufficient power, or Thor's blow would have gone unnoticed, which it was clearly not. Actually Perrikus seemed to resist Thor's hits better than 8th Day Juggernaut did during his battle with Thor.

This crazy idea that you have going on about how the Juggernaut can not be destroyed by anything is incorrect.

The Sorrow
Exactly. "The power that was within himself". WW Hulk however did not need the aid of such an apparatus, because he was trained to hone his anger, and release it. Do you believe that the tech would have worked the same if it was plugged into Captain America?
It wouldn't have worked on anyone but Hulk, Apocalypse wanted the Hulk's power for himself that is why he tricked him into becoming War. Once he started amping with the tech he defeated Juggernaut very easily.

Stoic
I just found some evidence that shoots Mshinu's whole running at War Hulk's story full of holes. He wasn't running across some field toward War, he was right there with him, and he overpowered him by picking him up, and then running with him. This is not something that he was capable of doing to the Hulk during WW Hulk. Showing us what? this one should be easy.

SuperiorTech
After the whole Hulk vs Juggernaut fight happened different people had different interpretations of what happened the question was posed to gage the guy who wrote it and he gave about 3 different answers.Depending on who was asking.

It was a test of strength, Hulk slowed his momentum, Hulk redirected his momentum.No point in going over it cause if the fans are not sure what happened and the writer is not sure or not gonna stick with a statement its never gonna be resolved.

Stoic
It wouldn't have worked on anyone but Hulk, Apocalypse wanted the Hulk's power for himself that is why he tricked him into becoming War. Once he started amping with the tech he defeated Juggernaut very easily.

Oh man I know, and you have my respect for being honest. There are simply too many people that would rather use deceit and lies so that they won't have to concede for being wrong. When this doesn't work out, they then resort to petty name calling.

Stoic
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
After the whole Hulk vs Juggernaut fight happened different people had different interpretations of what happened the question was posed to gage the guy who wrote it and he gave about 3 different answers.Depending on who was asking.

It was a test of strength, Hulk slowed his momentum, Hulk redirected his momentum.No point in going over it cause if the fans are not sure what happened and the writer is not sure or not gonna stick with a statement its never gonna be resolved.

The thing is that he did have momentum. That is all that I have been saying all along. I never said that he stopped, him completely, I said that he brought him to a near halt. Which took War nearly a mile to do, showing us that the Hulk was superior to War during this WW Hulk debacle with the Juggernaut.

TheHulk
So Who wins than???

Stoic
Originally posted by TheHulk
So Who wins than???

Originally posted by SuperiorTech

TheHulk
Than why do we bother debate??? *sign* And in my honest opinion HOTM Hulk Stomps.

The Sorrow
Oh man I know, and you have my respect for being honest. There are simply too many people that would rather use deceit and lies so that they won't have to concede for being wrong. When this doesn't work out, they then resort to petty name calling.
Blatantly lying about feats is pointless and only serves to misinform, that's how certain characters become overhyped and overrated. A prime example is Juggernaut, there seems to be some type of stigma associated with him on KMC in that he is unbeatable by any means other than through TP when if you read his appearances it's actually very rarely he has been portrayed that way. He has been dropped or close to KO several times in his career.

h1a8
Blatantly lying about feats is pointless and only serves to misinform, that's how certain characters become overhyped and overrated. A prime example is Juggernaut, there seems to be some type of stigma associated with him on KMC in that he is unbeatable by any means other than through TP when if you read his appearances it's actually very rarely he has been portrayed that way. He has been dropped or close to KO several times in his career.

I'm a firm believer than Juggs is absolutely indestructible with his enchantment still in tact. The tickling God blast and him healing as a skeleton is enough for me.

carver9

Wow...I can not believe this. This is the first time I EVER seen you debate besides saying "Hulkie boy loses". This is a new beginning.

Badabing
Guys, stay on topic and don't attack other posters. These are comics and there's no reason for hostility.

Nihilist
8th Day kicks Hulks ass

The Sorrow
I'm a firm believer than Juggs is absolutely indestructible with his enchantment still in tact. The tickling God blast and him healing as a skeleton is enough for me.
His "unstoppable" enchantment isn't always active plus he has died and been KO'ed whilst being at full power.

Another misconception is that Juggernaut healed from being reduced to a skeleton which is actually false, he didn't heal he had to have his power restored to return him to his normal state otherwise he would have died.

carver9
This version of Juggernaut was hurt and actually screaming in pain. One member of the exempler was scratch him up and he was yelling in pain (saying that the guy reminded him of Wolverine). Then the exempler used their combine power on this version of Jugs and almost took him out of the fight.

This version of Hulk beats him.

h1a8
His "unstoppable" enchantment isn't always active plus he has died and been KO'ed whilst being at full power.

Another misconception is that Juggernaut healed from being reduced to a skeleton which is actually false, he didn't heal he had to have his power restored to return him to his normal state otherwise he would have died.

Heal or power restore, it's irrelevant. That is called nitpicking.
I don't care about the unstoppable enchantment but the totally indestructible enchantment. Juggs can't be harmed physically.

Originally posted by carver9
This version of Juggernaut was hurt and actually screaming in pain. One member of the exempler was scratch him up and he was yelling in pain (saying that the guy reminded him of Wolverine). Then the exempler used their combine power on this version of Jugs and almost took him out of the fight.

This version of Hulk beats him.

That contradicts him being indestructible to physical force and healing as a skeleton without the hint of pain.

TheHulk
Originally posted by carver9
Wow...I can not believe this. This is the first time I EVER seen you debate besides saying "Hulkie boy loses". This is a new beginning. 1,000,000 % Agreed thumb up thumb up

TheHulk
I don't care about the unstoppable enchantment but the totally indestructible enchantment. Juggs can't be harmed physically.

That contradicts him being indestructible to physical force and healing as a skeleton without the hint of pain. Stupid yet i somehow agree... sad

The Sorrow

That contradicts him being indestructible to physical force and healing as a skeleton without the hint of pain.
Not really because his power was restored by someone else not him, he didn't heal, stop attributing him with feats he doesn't have.

Being unable to die doesn't mean you can't be harmed, you clearly haven't read much Juggernaut if you believe he can't be affected by physical force and are one of those posters that has just jumped on the bandwagon.

TheHulk
Lol so HOTM Hulk actually beats 8th Juggernaut...lol I thought no one would ever support this.....

Mshinu
Lol so HOTM Hulk actually beats 8th Juggernaut...lol I thought no one would ever support this.....

No he doesn`t. Hulkie Boy getting strong enough to actually harm Juggs is nothing but a wet fanboy dream and unsupported by any real evidence. Most are just sick of "debating" against the never ending ridicolous reaching for feats that never existed.

TheHulk
No he doesn`t. Hulkie Boy getting strong enough to actually harm Juggs is nothing but a wet fanboy dream and unsupported by any real evidence. Most are just sick of "debating" against the never ending ridicolous reaching for feats that never existed. I you just don't like Hulkie Boy because he beats all your favorite characters

Mshinu
I you just don't like Hulkie Boy because he beats all your favorite characters

Yes he beats Adrian Veidt and that totally pisses me off! Arrrrgh!

Seriously, grow up. Or do so in time kid. stick out tongue

TheHulk
Yes he beats Adrian Veidt and that totally pisses me off! Arrrrgh!

Seriously, grow up. Or do so in time kid. stick out tongue Why do people cant tell a joke when they see it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.