So im a sock for my answers??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cold50000
First i would like to know why i was banned for answering a thread about count nefaria doing better against the avengers than superman.I know about ip address checking both global and all the others. I know for a fact that i am not a sock, but it seems that the mods want to make me one.. Could a higher person check on my account because whoever banned me has a faulty method it seems. Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but i wanted everyone to see this.

cold50000
maxwell44 was my banned account.

psycho gundam
you know how sometimes a hammer can hit your thumb when you're using it? the ban-hammer seems to do that too, and you were that thumb

cold50000
Originally posted by psycho gundam
you know how sometimes a hammer can hit your thumb when you're using it? the ban-hammer seems to do that too, and you were that thumb But why should i be singled out and called a sock? Seems kind of fishy to me.

TheHulk
lol i admit there has been a banning spree lately

cold50000
Originally posted by TheHulk
lol i admit there has been a banning spree lately Why are people being banned so often?

TheHulk
Originally posted by cold50000
Why are people being banned so often? ahhh i think i said to much already

cold50000
ahhh i think i said to much already For some strange reason, i think we both have said too much.

TheHulk
Originally posted by cold50000
For some strange reason, i think we both have said too much. thumb up

-Pr-
People get banned when they're socks. You're a sock. Simple as that.

Badabing
lol i admit there has been a banning spree lately
If I were you I wouldn't draw attention to myself. wink
Originally posted by -Pr-
People get banned when they're socks. You're a sock. Simple as that. Truth. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.