Batman Vs Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nietzschean
BATMAN DCnU

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7dHtJfRIOvQ/TmAwimfAQrI/AAAAAAAABL4/N0UgOcjwpE4/s1600/batman+disarms+green+lantern.jpg

vs

http://www.majorspoilers.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/marvelmax/Punisher50Cover.jpg

Silent Guardian
Batman

killer_creed
Batman would beat the brakes off Castle.

juggernaut74
Batman.

Mini Bennett
Holy generic thread, Batman!

Batman beats Punisher every time.

BruceSkywalker
one once with feeling.... Castle lose to Batman

Damborgson
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j264/codemfc/BatmanPunisher.jpg
Just pretend its DCNU batman

JakeTheBank
lol

That being said, Frank probably endures an epic ass kicking from Bruce, but an ass kicking nonetheless.

the ninjak
It's like Batman VS Red Hood.

Battyboy wins.

srankmissingnin
Frank kicks DCnU Batman's ass. All Bruce does now is get beat up. big grin

Nietzschean
I hope ppl havent forgotten that Punisher packs weapons.

iceman24567
Batman beats him in a brutal fight

Nietzschean
has the new bats beaten anyone of note on Franks lvl?

srankmissingnin
No. Even DCuN Joker was a match for him in h2h.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Nietzschean
has the new bats beaten anyone of note on Franks lvl? Not really he's been getting worked over by new street guys but the context doesn't make him look that bad imo alot of his history is the same and he's pretty much avenged most his his recent loses already so i would say Bruce beats Punisher in a savage battle

srankmissingnin
No matter what DC says, Batman's history has changed fairly drastically merely by extension of every other character's history having been revamped. We have no idea what remains and what has changed, so as far as I'm concerned if a story isn't directly referenced on panel it didn't happen until someone mentions it. All we know about current Batman is that he has had five Robins in five years, some version of Son of the Demon happened (but based on the timeline and Damon's age it would have happened before Bruce was Batman), there was some version of R.I.P / Return of Bruce Wayne... and that he gets beat up by everyone.

BruceSkywalker
I hope ppl havent forgotten that Punisher packs weapons.

those weapons won't do anything

Prep-Man
has the new bats beaten anyone of note on Franks lvl?

He will. Its only been 4 issues. He did beat Killer Croc, IIRC.

Parmaniac
Morgan is a complete badass.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
those weapons won't do anything lol?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Morgan is a complete badass.

I love Nobody! Very skilled and should give bruce a challenge. Putting damian in a coma with one touch was cool. plus he has tech.

iceman24567
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
No matter what DC says, Batman's history has changed fairly drastically merely by extension of every other character's history having been revamped. We have no idea what remains and what has changed, so as far as I'm concerned if a story isn't directly referenced on panel it didn't happen until someone mentions it. All we know about current Batman is that he has had five Robins in five years, some version of Son of the Demon happened (but based on the timeline and Damon's age it would have happened before Bruce was Batman), there was some version of R.I.P / Return of Bruce Wayne... and that he gets beat up by everyone. No matter what you say Batman >>> Punisher

Don Corleone
Batman 10/10

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by iceman24567
No matter what you say Batman >>> Punisher

laughing

No.

There is currently not a shred of evidence to suggest that DCnU Batman can beat or stalemate Punisher.

iceman24567
laughing

No.

There is currently not a shred of evidence to suggest that DCnU Batman can beat or stalemate Punisher. Uh huh sure you ignore DC's stance on Batmans history and i will ignore your stance on street level characters thumb up. Batman 10/10

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Don Corleone
Batman 10/10

srankmissingnin
Uh huh sure you ignore DC's stance on Batmans history and i will ignore your stance on street level characters thumb up. Batman 10/10

My stance is that some of Batman's history remains, some of it has been changed, some of it has been discarded... we we don't know what remains unchanged, what has been modified and what has been disregarded entirely. Batman's history is not the same as it was pre Flash Point. Any Batman story line that has even remote ties to any other character in the DC has been changed and in most cases completely disregarded. Batman's history isn't the same, DC's "stance" is just empty rhetoric, a preemptive attempt to placate the run of the mill Batman fanboy before they get up in arms about changing their god. Batman's pre Flash Point history can not be rectified to fit into the new condensed time frame and anything evolving any other hero outside of the Bat-franchise has been changed entirely in ways we can only guess at. Batgirl was only paralyzed for three years! Damon would have been conceived before Bruce ever became Batman! If you want to pretend Batman's history is the same... then you are an idiot and I have some magic beans I'd like to sell you.

Until something is referenced we have no idea whether it happened or not, pretending otherwise is stupid.

Schrodinger's cat.

iceman24567
My stance is that some of Batman's history remains, some of it has been changed, some of it has been discarded... we we don't know what remains unchanged, what has been modified and what has been disregarded entirely. Batman's history is not the same as it was pre Flash Point. Any Batman story line that has even remote ties to any other character in the DC has been changed and in most cases completely disregarded. Batman's history isn't the same, DC's "stance" is just empty rhetoric, a preemptive attempt to placate the run of the mill Batman fanboy before they get up in arms about changing their god. Batman's pre Flash Point history can not be rectified to fit into the new condensed time frame and anything evolving any other hero outside of the Bat-franchise has been changed entirely in ways we can only guess at. Batgirl was only paralyzed for three years! Damon would have been conceived before Bruce ever became Batman! If you want to pretend Batman's history is the same... then you are an idiot and I have some magic beans I'd like to sell you.

Until something is referenced we have no idea whether it happened or not, pretending otherwise is stupid. All thats nice and i don't care about your delusional stance

srankmissingnin
All thats nice and i don't care about your delusional stance

What's delusional about it? I dare you to find a single fault with my "stance," which isn't a stance at all, so much as it is the reality of the situation. You can mumble "but but but DC said... " all you'd like, but guess what? They lied to you. Batman's history has been altered, there is no way around it. His history can't be the same because every other character involved in his old history was changed in ways we don't know yet. It's not a complicated situation. I'm sorry you were stupid enough to fall for their rhetoric, but I'm not sure what I can do to help you. Remember when DC said it wasn't a reboot? They lied about that too. Just gentle words to sooth the troubled minds of simpletons. They will be happy to know it worked though... maybe you should tweet them the good news?

iceman24567
What's delusional about it? I dare you to find a single fault with my "stance," which isn't a stance at all, so much as it is the reality of the situation. You can mumble "but but but DC said... " all you'd like, but guess what? They lied to you. Batman's history has been altered, there is no way around it. His history can't be the same because every other character involved in his old history was changed in ways we don't know yet. It's not a complicated situation. I'm sorry you were stupid enough to fall for their rhetoric, but I'm not sure what I can do to help you. Remember when DC said it wasn't a reboot? They lied about that too. Just gentle words to sooth the troubled minds of simpletons. They will be happy to know it worked though... maybe you should tweet them the good news? Yes like i said i will ignore your delusional stance on the subject because your opinion matter little when the DC made it clear his history for the most part is the same andways Batman win everytime after a brutal fight

srankmissingnin
Yes like i said i will ignore your delusional stance on the subject because your opinion matter little when the DC made it clear his history for the most part is the same andways Batman win everytime after a brutal fight

You are the delusional one buddy. Nothing I've said is wrong or even remotely up for debate, they are simply the facts. The history of characters who's story lines intersect with Batman's were changed, which by extension changes Batman's history. Batman's backstory can't be the same without the status quo for every character remain in the same as it was pre Flash Point, which we know is not the case. My conclusion is the only possible conclusion that can be reached with the facts such as they are. It's a freaking domino effect, you can't go back and change something without effecting everything around it, and Batman is not immune. The history of every DC character was changed, and if if DC made no tweaks at all to Batman (they did FYI) his history would still have been altered by extension of the changes made to all the characters he has crossed paths with. Explain your delusional fanboy rational to me, I really want to know how you can possibly justify your inane belief?

iceman24567
]Explain your delusional fanboy rational to me, I really want to know how you can possibly justify your inane belief? Explain why i believe Batmans history for the most part is the same? Besides the fact that DC out right said his history is more or less the same? Please shut up and go troll somebody else. Batman wins 10/10

JakeTheBank
Tbf, Srank has a valid point.

DC has said that Batman's history is more or less the same and arcs from Tomasi and Synder's and Morrison's previous runs will be hearkened back as stories progress. The general spirit of Batman's rich history will be retained.

That being said, when you really think about it, the fact that everyone else's history has been effected, drastically in some cases, inadvertently effects Batman. Take Superman for example. His entire history and continuity had been completely revamped to the extreme, so those classic Batman/Superman team ups? They probably didn't happen at all or have been so altered, it's not worth bringing up. Batman, aka Batgod, as he was portrayed in Morrison's JLA? Well, the JLA's history has been completely revamped something fierce so those feats and adventures and whatnot can probably be safely dismissed for "current/DCnU Batman".

It's a massive mind phuck if you really sit down and think just how much even Batman and Green Lantern's history has been irrevocably altered (as they're the two characters who are "mostly untouched" by Flashpoint's reboot) based on what has drastically changed.

Batman, conventionally, is superior to Punisher (though I do think Frank can make it interesting depending on the setting/scenario). But you'd be playing hell trying to prove what is canon for current Batman as even things as recent as Batman RIP, Final Crisis, and the initial introduction of Batman Inc, have been changed due to the rippling effect of DC's reboot.

Basically, it boils down to how much you want to put stock in the intent/generalized view of Batman as he pertains to his previous incarnation (mostly the same at core) or if you prefer to deal with canon feats. I can see both sides.

Prep-Man
we should be using standard batman abyway. dcnu batman only has a few issues under his belt and we dont know what is and what isnt in continuity.

however, i hear levithian takes place in the old dcu. so...

srankmissingnin
Explain why i believe Batmans history for the most part is the same? Besides the fact that DC out right said his history is more or less the same? Please shut up and go troll somebody else. Batman wins 10/10

Are you really so obtuse or is this an act? I find it difficult to believe you could possibly be this stupid, but I suppose anything is possible.

What I want you to explain is how - knowing that the history of every single character connected to Batman has been drastically altered - you believe it is even a possibility that Batman's history is more less the same. Superman's history has been drastically altered which rewrites all his interactions with Batman. Ditto for the every JLA member, the JLA team as a whole, the Titans and the Outsiders ect ect ect ect. Hell there isn't even a JSA in the DCnU! The changes to every other character in the DC U changes Batman's history as a side effect. It doesn't mater what DC said, it is an impossibility for Batman's history to be "more or less the same" because every character connect to him was reboot which in turn rewrites his own history. I'm right. You're wrong. It's black and white, there isn't two sides to this.

riggomortis
gotta agree with ice man, dc has flat out stated that batmans pre flashpoint history is still in continuity, any changes he had are minor at best. plus jla showed that batman was capable of jumping 20 feet in the air, with that leg strength he'll probably kick punishers head off if he doesnt hold back.

riggomortis
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Tbf, Srank has a valid point.

DC has said that Batman's history is more or less the same and arcs from Tomasi and Synder's and Morrison's previous runs will be hearkened back as stories progress. The general spirit of Batman's rich history will be retained.

That being said, when you really think about it, the fact that everyone else's history has been effected, drastically in some cases, inadvertently effects Batman. Take Superman for example. His entire history and continuity had been completely revamped to the extreme, so those classic Batman/Superman team ups? They probably didn't happen at all or have been so altered, it's not worth bringing up. Batman, aka Batgod, as he was portrayed in Morrison's JLA? Well, the JLA's history has been completely revamped something fierce so those feats and adventures and whatnot can probably be safely dismissed for "current/DCnU Batman".

It's a massive mind phuck if you really sit down and think just how much even Batman and Green Lantern's history has been irrevocably altered (as they're the two characters who are "mostly untouched" by Flashpoint's reboot) based on what has drastically changed.

Batman, conventionally, is superior to Punisher (though I do think Frank can make it interesting depending on the setting/scenario). But you'd be playing hell trying to prove what is canon for current Batman as even things as recent as Batman RIP, Final Crisis, and the initial introduction of Batman Inc, have been changed due to the rippling effect of DC's reboot.

Basically, it boils down to how much you want to put stock in the intent/generalized view of Batman as he pertains to his previous incarnation (mostly the same at core) or if you prefer to deal with canon feats. I can see both sides. nice post..

Eon Blue
Explain why i believe Batmans history for the most part is the same? Besides the fact that DC out right said his history is more or less the same? Please shut up and go troll somebody else. Batman wins 10/10

I normally find myself agreeing with you in most threads.

Not in this one. Really, listen to reason lest you want to sound like a fool.

TheHulk
If Castle brin 50 cal than Batman dies if he uses normal guns he lose fist to fist Batman teaches Castle on how to fight....

iceman24567
Originally posted by Eon Blue
I normally find myself agreeing with you in most threads.

Not in this one. Really, listen to reason lest you want to sound like a fool. I get what he's saying but what evidence shows that his history is drastically change i mean he obviously isn't the same exact person post reboot we can't low ball him this early erm

leonidas
I get what he's saying but what evidence shows that his history is drastically change i mean he obviously isn't the same exact person post reboot we can't low ball him this early erm

meh, i'm not sure it IS low-balling as much as it is looking at this 'new' batman in STRICTLY the light he has been shown in. frankly, i think it's too early to say ANYTHING yet, but, if we use ONLY what the current one has shown, there isn't much to support he could win this fight. we need more. classic bruce hands frank his arse though....

cdtm
Batman wins, with ease.

And has Batman ever used a force field? Superman was picking up force field belts all the time, in the Byrne era....

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by cdtm
Batman wins, with ease.

And has Batman ever used a force field? Superman was picking up force field belts all the time, in the Byrne era....
as usual your simply wrong.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by cdtm Batman wins, with ease. And has Batman ever used a force field? Superman was picking up force field belts all the time, in the Byrne era....

what about force fields?

cdtm
Originally posted by Prep-Man
what about force fields?

Has Batman ever used one, or carried one in his utility belt?

You never hear about him packing one, but those things are easy to get in the DCU, if you have the right connections.. Superman usually got his from Emil Hamilton or Star Labs, and Bruce probably knows guys who can make those up too.

cdtm
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
as usual your simply wrong.

Current Batman wins, with ease.

cdtm
No matter what you say Batman >>> Punisher

Obviously.

Castles not known for his h2h skills, or for being an elite anything.. The characters basically a glorified B lister that operates on PIS, CIS, and bad writing (Like catching Spidey or Dare Devil off guard with gun fire, which should be impossible no matter how accurate his aim is.)

Uriel005
Obviously.

Castles not known for his h2h skills, or for being an elite anything.. The characters basically a glorified B lister that operates on PIS, CIS, and bad writing (Like catching Spidey or Dare Devil off guard with gun fire, which should be impossible no matter how accurate his aim is.) stealth. During civil war IIRC he was spec opping pretty hard core.

leonidas
and his h2h skills are pretty damn good......

OneDumbG0
There is currently not a shred of evidence to suggest that DCnU Batman can beat or stalemate Punisher. Surely this is an overgeneralization? Punisher's good and current Batman may not have many feats, but to say he has no feats that suggest he's capable of taking on Punisher is a bit much. He's got precise fighting skills capable of paralyzing/killing people with a simple touch. He's still got deft sleight of hand to disarm Green Lanterns. He still treats bullets like they're nothing. He's still got a gaggle of Batgadgets.

I'm not aware of anything that makes current Batman look inferior. While I won't give Batman the benefit of the doubt that he retained all his skill feats, and therefore, his skills, I haven't seen anything to suggest that he clearly hasn't retained them. It's obvious he isn't starting with a blank slate.

Lest we forget, classic Batman's been beat up before. The Owl character and Nobody both look seriously formidable.

I mean, I haven't seen it yet, but are you forcing people to also prove that Batman retains bullet-proof armor? Sure, we haven't seen him tank a slug yet... but are you really going to take it this far?

Prep-Man
Yeah, Talon just fell from a 13 story building (ok, not sure how many, but it was a tallll building) and didn't look seriously injured, plus he has remarkable aim and is one of the best assassin's in comics.

Prep-Man
Can't wait to see more of Talon and the Court, BTW. New batman issue comes out this Wednesday.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/66037/2075057-bm_cv3_large.jpeg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/106567/2114819-court_of_owls_large.jpg

OneDumbG0
Yeah, Talon just fell from a 13 story building (ok, not sure how many, but it was a tallll building) and didn't look seriously injured, plus he has remarkable aim and is one of the best assassin's in comics. I think it was far higher than 13 stories. Looked like a skyscraper to me. 100 lbs. of pressure on his throat via a sleeper hold didn't slow him down at all either.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I think it was far higher than 13 stories. Looked like a skyscraper to me. 100 lbs. of pressure on his throat via a sleeper hold didn't slow him down at all either.

Yep, haven't read it in a while, but it was a tall building. I hope he's not on Venom, though, even though Batman thinks he is. The fight in the air was pretty bad ass, too.

JakeTheBank
Surely this is an overgeneralization? Punisher's good and current Batman may not have many feats, but to say he has no feats that suggest he's capable of taking on Punisher is a bit much. He's got precise fighting skills capable of paralyzing/killing people with a simple touch. He's still got deft sleight of hand to disarm Green Lanterns. He still treats bullets like they're nothing. He's still got a gaggle of Batgadgets.

I'm not aware of anything that makes current Batman look inferior. While I won't give Batman the benefit of the doubt that he retained all his skill feats, and therefore, his skills, I haven't seen anything to suggest that he clearly hasn't retained them. It's obvious he isn't starting with a blank slate.

Lest we forget, classic Batman's been beat up before. The Owl character and Nobody both look seriously formidable.

I mean, I haven't seen it yet, but are you forcing people to also prove that Batman retains bullet-proof armor? Sure, we haven't seen him tank a slug yet... but are you really going to take it this far?

thumb up

Personally, I'd give Batman the benefit of the doubt, regardless of the status of his affected history, and therefore, feats.

quanchi112
No matter what you say Batman >>> Punisher Bias rears it's ugly head.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by JakeTheBank thumb up Personally, I'd give Batman the benefit of the doubt, regardless of the status of his affected history, and therefore, feats.

have you been reading batman? hes been fighting foes more skilled than frank.

JakeTheBank
have you been reading batman? hes been fighting foes more skilled than frank.

I've been reading Batman, yes.

More skilled than Frank? Debatable. Certainly borderline superhuman or augmented, though.

And while I personally do feel that Batman's overall sum of his parts is equal to what he was prior to the Flashpoint fueled reboot, I do think Srank makes a valid point in terms of actual on panel evidence. In that case, Frank's wealth of feats support him doing very well against DCnU Batman.

That being said, I do think Frank makes Batman work for his wins, though Bats ultimately does win nearly every time.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I've been reading Batman, yes.

More skilled than Frank? Debatable. Certainly borderline superhuman or augmented, though. My money would be on Morgan if someone would argue who's more skilled, prob is Bats' lost to him too laughing out loud

cdtm
Originally posted by leonidas
meh, i'm not sure it IS low-balling as much as it is looking at this 'new' batman in STRICTLY the light he has been shown in. frankly, i think it's too early to say ANYTHING yet, but, if we use ONLY what the current one has shown, there isn't much to support he could win this fight. we need more. classic bruce hands frank his arse though....

How much does this reboot really change?

I heard it only takes some time off, but doesn't radically alter things that aren't explicitly retconned (So Year One should still be applicable)

JakeTheBank
How much does this reboot really change?

I heard it only takes some time off, but doesn't radically alter things that aren't explicitly retconned (So Year One should still be applicable)

Depends how much you want to look at individual feats and issues as opposed to the general spirit of Batman's history. On the surface, not a whole lot has been explicitly changed, but Batman's entire JLA history has been scrapped as have most of his interactions with Superman.

Prep-Man
Morrison's Levithian will be outside of continuity as well.

srankmissingnin
http://www.comicbookresources.com/assets/images/articles/1329335963.jpg

Punisher has a beard now. He wins!!!!

... but even weak Beardless Punisher beats DCnU Batman. cool

abhilegend
http://www.comicbookresources.com/assets/images/articles/1329335963.jpg

Punisher has a beard now. He wins!!!!

... but even weak Beardless Punisher beats DCnU Batman. cool
Did you read batman 6? DCnU batman is a beast.

Prep-Man
Punisher gets terminated!

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/Owl.jpg

srankmissingnin
Punisher gets terminated!

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/Owl.jpg

I know you are real excited that after six months Batman finally won a fight (barely), but check your math again.

Punisher: Beard. Batman: No Beard. Ergo Punisher > Batman. Simple! Punisher wins, unless the question is who looks better in a dress, then Mr. Bruce Girly No-beard Wayne wins in a landslide. Maybe with prep he could win... but he probably spends all his prep time shaving his chest and legs. What a wimp.

Prep-Man
Batman uses razor blades ftw! Punisher: nooooooo!

srankmissingnin
-10 beard trivia points Prep-man

You can't take a razor to a beard, it's ineffectual, you have to get in there with scissors or buzzer first. If you try to go beard whacking with a razor, the curl beard hairs get all tangled in it and you are basically yanking out hair until your beard draws in the razor tight with it's manly grasp and you now have a razor decoration in your virile facial hair.

Nietzschean
I like how I state DCnU and ppl still try to use the old Batman history.

DCnU canon feats only. >_>

Prep-Man

Cause a lot of DCU's history counts with Batman? I mean he's only had 5 or so issues per book, while Punisher has like 100's. lol

Nietzschean
panel feats!!

Prep-Man
Hard to find with limited appearances.

srankmissingnin

Haven't you heard? Even though the history of every other character except Batman was changed, and all those characters have stories that intercept with Batman, and changing the history of even one of those characters would irrevocably alter Batman's history in countless and unpredictable ways (never mind all of the characters at once), Batman's history is the same and valid. DC said so. dur

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxnx076AKn1qco1fbo2_r1_500.gif

Batman fans are duuuuuuuuuuumb.

Prep-Man
Some of the history is still there. Just not all of it.

Batman-Prime
An unbiased opinion = my opinion. Batman wins, though Punisher won't go down easily.

srankmissingnin
And we have no idea what is or what isn't considered canon...

Unless it is explicitly referenced on panel in a DCnU book every aspect of Batman's continuity is Schrodinger's Cat. Since don't have the means to speculate what is and what isn't valid, so all we can do is sit back and wait until DC tells us... until then nothing pre DCnU matters.

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
An unbiased opinion = my opinion. Batman wins, though Punisher won't go down easily.

I can't believe Batman-Prime thought Batman would win... my world won't stop spinning! I guess the Mayans were right, it must be the end of the world!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Prep-Man
We know he still has a lot of money. Has a child, and that he is Batman. An unbiased opinion= Me. Batman destroys.

Bouboumaster
Until proven otherwise, Punisher win

srankmissingnin
We know he still has a lot of money. Has a child, and that he is Batman. An unbiased opinion= Me. Batman destroys.

And we know based on the timeline and Bruce's age, that he would have needed to conceive Damian before he became Batman, which changes Son of the Demon.

You don't have an unbiased bone in your body.

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzg4s5XduN1rnqoxbo1_400.gif

Parmaniac
Batman 06 was the first impressive showing of the rebooted Batman.

Except the flashback when he wrecked Morgan Ducard.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Batman 06 was the first impressive showing of the rebooted Batman.

Except the flashback when he wrecked Morgan Ducard.

Agreed. Batman just showed some insane damage soak. And it's pretty apparent that he's above Ducard as well.

abhilegend
Batman wins.

Parmaniac
Agreed. Batman just showed some insane damage soak. And it's pretty apparent that he's above Ducard as well. Well both were young, the only time they fought when their training was done Ducard had him and Batman even had the element of suprise.

juggernaut74
Punisher needs to stay in the minors.

OneDumbG0
^ Good joke. Originally posted by srankmissingnin
And we know based on the timeline and Bruce's age, that he would have needed to conceive Damian before he became Batman, which changes Son of the Demon. How did you exactly work this out?

juggernaut74
I'll be here all week.

srankmissingnin
How did you exactly work this out?

Bruce has been Batman for five years in DCnU. Damian is older than five.

Prep-Man
out of all the bat guys, i think damian will be the more skilled of them all. in a few years.

Placidity
when you say bat "guys", does that include Cassandra?

Prep-Man
Good question. He might be more skilled than her. Haven't made up my mind yet.

namorsubby
Hopefully Batman takes it easy on him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.