Darkseid vs Thanos hth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Silent Guardian
just hand to hand to energy blasts or attacks who wins?

Can thanos break even with Darkseid

KuRuPT Thanosi
Break even? Thanos beats DS with relative ease in h2h.. A all out battle is a lot closer.

Silent Guardian
Relative ease?! Darkseid is at the very least Thanos's equal if not superior

Nihilist
Thanos wins.

His durability gives him the edge.

JakeTheBank
I've always felt Thanos' durability and damage soak is really what makes him shine against foes of his weight class and beyond. It's more impressive to me than his energy blasts or punching power.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Jake, you agree thanos wins in a h2h fight correct? Obviously a full power fight could be different.

Nihilist
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I've always felt Thanos' durability and damage soak is really what makes him shine against foes of his weight class and beyond. It's more impressive to me than his energy blasts or punching power. Imo his punching power gets under rated

JakeTheBank
Debating for or against Darkseid is difficult imo, as you could just as easily try to use a special amped version or "arc" version of Darkseid to support your claim as you could an avatar or a less formidable version of Darkseid to do the same.

That being said, I do think Thanos has the edge in H2H more often than not, primarily due to his absurd level of durability and damage soak.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Nihilist
Imo his punching power gets under rated

Perhaps, but I think the fact that Thanos can just take a bunch of punishment with a shit eating troll like face is a huge advantage.

Uriel005
Personally I find old gravel-face to be the superior due to skill. IMO he has faced more skilled opponents than thanos in h2h. Just my personal opinion. I give Thanos the edge in damage soak though.

bbrem123
Darkseid loses this...no way in hell he is putting thanos down physically

carver9
Darkseid is an amazing villain...imo, he IS the beat villain but DC does him so bad that its hard to see him beating people who tier he "should" be in. Thanos wins this but if we use any version of Darkseid in the 80's and 90's, I would give him a high majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.