Full Powered Galactus and FP Tyrant vs Pre-Crisis Supermam and DOV Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
No BFR,No Prep

Uriel005
................... You really have some dc rage issues don't you. Ok then. In response Supes from the get go flies through time grabs miracle machine and wishes team 1 out of existence before reaction... DOV Cap Marvel goes anti-spectre boss rage mode to hold the two off while supes does his thing.

SquallX
What Uriel's trying to say is that there's no such a thing as FP Galactus, and that team 1 wins this fight.

TheHulk
Originally posted by SquallX
What Uriel's trying to say is that there's no such a thing as FP Galactus, and that team 1 wins this fight. Full Powered..well fed quite the same to me plus i meant him using everything in his power to beat the enemy

Uriel005
Originally posted by TheHulk
Full Powered..well fed quite the same to me plus i meant him using everything in his power to beat the enemy A full powered Galactus has never occured.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by TheHulk
Full Powered..well fed quite the same to me plus i meant him using everything in his power to beat the enemy

Full Powered is a state of Galactus never seen. Though I think at times it's spoken of him supposedly being at a level where he's a direct equal to either Death or Eternity and may or may not be when he absorbs all the power of the UN into himself.

Regardless it's only speculated and not supportable or usable.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
Full Powered is a state of Galactus never seen. Though I think at times it's spoken of him supposedly being at a level where he's a direct equal to either Death or Eternity and may or may not be when he absorbs all the power of the UN into himself.

Regardless it's only speculated and not supportable or usable. pretty much. That's like asking what is a full powered Cable without influence of technovirus. Speculation says on the level of x-man but other than god-cable there is nothing to say about his max. But we can assume that he is at least surfer level. Galactus has an awful jobbing tendency and nothing really stands out to me for anything that would indicate his supposed position as an equal to eternity and entropy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.