Who can Survive the shockwave from Hulk 634?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Its the same deal with Banner and Betty colliding with one another. Going all out no holding back.

Who could survive the blast? (List not in order)

Thor(without Mjolnir)

Superman

Captain Marvel (DC)

Wonderwoman

Wonderman

Black Adam

Silver Surfer

list your own

(Below Trans level)

Gecko4lif
All of the above

Nihilist
All survive, no high herald class guys die from planetery lvl explosion.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Damborgson
Its the same deal with Banner and Betty colliding with one another. Going all out no holding back.

Thor(without Mjolnir)

Superman

Captain Marvel (DC)

Wonderwoman

Wonderman

Black Adam

Silver Surfer

list your own

(Below Trans level)

Honestly I am not to familiar with Armageddon but just how many people that actually died in the blast have shown the ability to survive planetary destruction or above.Because that list has such feats.

psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/supesshadowmoon.jpg

vin

carver9
All of them melt.

"Id"
Lobo can tank it.

DarkSaint85
so....all of them are below Betty?

Nihilist
Originally posted by psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/supesshadowmoon.jpg

vin Supes aint dead, so he survived.

TheHulk
Wonderwoman

Wonderman

Black Adam

Silver Surfer(50-50)

These guys get melted like cheese in a oven.

Okay basically anyone below Mid Herald will melt unless they have a special
Ability or whatever....Sone High Heralds might survive

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
so....all of them are below Betty?

Betty was wished to be Hulks physical equal.

TheHulk
Originally posted by carver9
Betty was wished to be Hulks physical equal. Well Stotic stated that the wishing well gave Betty the power to absorb hulks power thus absorbing his strength so Betty can keep up with hulk so I don't know what to believe

JakeTheBank
Thor: Survives

Superman: Survives

Captain Marvel (DC): Survives

Wonder Woman: Survives

Wonderman: Probably survives due to his Ionic form

Black Adam: Survives

Silver Surfer: Survives

Stoic
Originally posted by Damborgson

Thor(without Mjolnir)

Superman

Captain Marvel (DC)

Wonderwoman

Wonderman

Black Adam

Silver Surfer

list your own

(Below Trans level)

The blast yield was unquantifiable. However, we do know that the energy produced by it, was far more than simply being enough to destroy a planetary body, and at the very least was capable of destroying a solar system the size of the Milky way.

They would all die, and be erased from existence if they were standing right beside the epicenter of the explosion.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Stoic
The blast yield was unquantifiable. However, we do know that the energy produced by it, was far more than simply being enough to destroy a planetary body, and at the very least was capable of destroying a solar system the size of the Milky way.

They would all die, and be erased from existence if they were standing right beside the epicenter of the explosion. I seriously think Thor,Superman and Captain Marvel will survive the least guy I think won't survive between the three Is Thor I might be wrong...

Stoic
Originally posted by TheHulk
I seriously think Thor,Superman and Captain Marvel will survive the least guy I think won't survive between the three Is Thor I might be wrong...

Hey man you're entitled to your opinion. Different strokes for different folks.

abhilegend
I doubt that hulks can produce more energy than this

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/DOTNG7p21-22.jpg

TheHulk
Originally posted by abhilegend
I doubt that hulks can produce more energy than this

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/DOTNG7p21-22.jpg Lol he can since he can amp himself

Stoic
^ Did you notice how all of the planets in that scan were all intact? I'd call that scene a controlled blast, and not one meant to destroy anything and everything. The picture speaks for itself, and in volumes to boot.

abhilegend
Lol he can since he can amp himself
You know what that blast was? That was the desturction of source wall. If you think hulk can top that I don't know what to say?

TheHulk
You know what that blast was? That was the desturction of source wall. If you think hulk can top that I don't know what to say? When it comes to infinite power nothing is impossible.

abhilegend
^ Did you notice how all of the planets in that scan were all intact? I'd call that scene a controlled blast, and not one meant to destroy anything and everything. The picture speaks for itself, and in volumes to boot.
LOL at lowballing. WB hulk amped to insane level and thousand feet tall stomped on fin fang foom and not even a state was destroyed. That proves that the planet in dark dimension was smaller than a state, right?

abhilegend
When it comes to infinite power nothing is impossible.
Superman also has infinite strength and he has shown it twice on panel. Where is hulk's proof that he has infinite power except hyperboles?

Parmaniac
Superman also has infinite strength and he has shown it twice on panel. Where is hulk's proof that he has infinite power except hyperboles? Are you reffering to the Book of infinity pages feat?

abhilegend
^ Yes and lifting spectre with diana.

Parmaniac

Stoic
You know what that blast was? That was the desturction of source wall. If you think hulk can top that I don't know what to say?

It was also caused by a being powerful enough to control, or localize the blast and it's impact/s. Superman wasn't the Anti-Life entities main target, nor were the planets, Metron, or Mr M.

Superman in that very same story arc was incapable of surviving Apokalips' collision with New Genesis. You draw your own conclusions. Just remember one thing. I never once hinted at, or tried to make this into a power contest between the blast yield power of Hulk 634 vs the power of the Anti Life entity when we both know that Superman has been flattened by far less than either.

vansonbee
Most would die maybe except for Silver and Captain Marvel.

SquallX
It was also caused by a being powerful enough to control, or localize the blast and it's impact/s. Superman wasn't the Anti-Life entities main target, nor were the planets, Metron, or Mr M.

Superman in that very same story arc was incapable of surviving Apokalips' collision with New Genesis. You draw your own conclusions. Just remember one thing. I never once hinted at, or tried to make this into a power contest between the blast yield power of Hulk 634 vs the power of the Anti Life entity when we both know that Superman has been flattened by far less than either.

I guess you missed where Metron clearly said he didn't care enough to protect Superman.

Point is, Superman still survived it with no protection. Not all blast need to destroy a planet to consider powerful, the being that's using said blast should also be taken into effect.

Stoic
Originally posted by SquallX
I guess you missed where Metron clearly said he didn't care enough to protect Superman.

Point is, Superman still survived it with no protection. Not all blast need to destroy a planet to consider powerful, the being that's using said blast should also be taken into effect.

That blast was not meant to kill Superman, unless you think that he stood a chance in hell of surviving an attack from the Anti Life entity without it being PIS. Your entire argument is a classic strawman, as it had little to do with my statement, and appears to be more of a way to go into attack mode.

Also do you think that you could slow it down a bit, and clarify exactly what you wrote, because I can't make out all of the thoughts that you were trying to display here.

Also pay close attention to the scan, and notice that it was only Superman that was hit, and then go back and read all of my posts pertaining to it.

Are you telling me that Superman survived the collision of New Genesis and Apokalips? I thought he died, and was resuscitated?

Stoic
it also says in the scan that Superman was not protected like metron and Mr. M was. So my post was correct. The blast was a focused one, and not meant to destroy anything and everything. Abilegend pulled that scan out of nowhere in an attempt to throw people off, and further ignore what happened in Hulk 634.

paisapower
it also says in the scan that Superman was not protected like metron and Mr. M was. So my post was correct. The blast was a focused one, and not meant to destroy anything and everything. Abilegend pulled that scan out of nowhere in an attempt to throw people off, and further ignore what happened in Hulk 634.

You should read the comic.

That was no attcak or localized blast. The battle between Miracle and Infinity Man destroyed the source wall which as a result caused an explosion so powerful it tore thru dimensions

Stoic
Originally posted by paisapower
You should read the comic.

That was no attcak or localized blast. The battle between Miracle and Infinity Man destroyed the source wall which as a result caused an explosion so powerful it tore thru dimensions

i have the entire DOTNG maxi series, so you are partially correct, I have to re-read the book, as I was going off of an inaccurate memory, but was too lazy to get up and go through it. This however does not negate what I do clearly remember about Superman being crushed to death by two planets colliding in on him, and the implications that the OP is asking. For the first part, I apologize for.

Uriel005
I don't get why people are saying wonderman is getting taken out in any way shape or form. Don't see the blast doing much to his ionic form.

Stoic
Originally posted by Uriel005
I don't get why people are saying wonderman is getting taken out in any way shape or form. Don't see the blast doing much to his ionic form.

Wonderman has been hurt by far less than what it took to turn more than an entire planet to dust. That's just my guess.

SquallX
i have the entire DOTNG maxi series, so you are partially correct, I have to re-read the book, as I was going off of an inaccurate memory, but was too lazy to get up and go through it. This however does not negate what I do clearly remember about Superman being crushed to death by two planets colliding in on him, and the implications that the OP is asking. For the first part, I apologize for.

Superman was bruised by New Genesis and Apokalips slamming into him. He wasn't that hurt, if at all.

abhilegend
You need to read DONG again. He was briefly ko'ed because of both planets colliding. He has also survived a sun eater collapsing on him back in 91.

gogogadgetgo
Thor has tanked the energies of an exploding sun....so says the Executioner..

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd89/ils411/for%20sale/ th_tankenergyofexplodingsunfromtheexecutionerJourn
ey_in_to_mystery103-09.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.