Battleship

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Another Hasbro abortion.

qDMXkPfxjOc

siriuswriter
Mergery?

RE: Blaxican
Dude, the thread for this is like at the bottom of the page. no expression

Robtard
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Dude, the thread for this is like at the bottom of the page. no expression
Dude, I searched, it happens. :LJU

quanchi112
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Dude, the thread for this is like at the bottom of the page. no expression His name is tard so this kind of behavior is to be expected.

Originally posted by Robtard
:LJU wtf is this

Patient_Leech
Thread creation fail. The first thread has been at or near the top for the past several months, I think.

However, in the 'tard's defense, this place is an extremely scattered and disorganized clusterf#ck with far too many forums and subforums, etc..

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
His name is tard so this kind of behavior is to be expected.

Every time you show your butt-hurt fueled vendetta against me, it gives me strength. Thank you.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Every time you show your butt-hurt fueled vendetta against me, it gives me strength. Thank you. I'm trying to take you under my wing. I cringe for you. Just take a few months off and study my posting habits and my deductive reasoning.

jaden101
Was this the one that Liam Neeson said he couldn't even remember doing and that some films you just do for the money...

Robtard
Looking at the trailer, it'd fit.

Originally posted by jaden101
Was this the one that Liam Neeson said he couldn't even remember doing and that some films you just do for the money... Yah, in an interview, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.