Tiamut vs Exitar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
who wins nd why ?

zopzop
Exitar - Best on panel feat : cleansing a planet, once. Fights, none.

Tiamut - Fights : fought off and bested Arishem then the entire Second Host jumped in and sucker punched Tiamut. Fought off trillions of Horde invading Earth. Feats :Made Galactus into a doomsday weapon once. Put an entire planet to sleep by singing.

There's probably more concerning Tiamut that I'm missing but that should be enough. Going by on panel feats and fights, Tiamut wins.

Utrigita
Exitar also managed to kill the One.

zopzop
Originally posted by Utrigita
Exitar also managed to kill the One.

It's been a while since I read that issue. But correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't the One basically on the floor immobile and barely conscious even before Exitar killed him?

Slaanesh
Tiamut was defeated by the second host rite??and Exitar is more powerful than the fourth host..i say Exitar win..

zopzop
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Tiamut was defeated by the second host rite??and Exitar is more powerful than the fourth host..i say Exitar win..

A) The second host jumped Tiamut when he was fighting and owning Arishem. They surprise attacked him.

B) You got on panel proof Exitar is more powerful than the Fourth Host?

Slaanesh
Originally posted by zopzop
A) The second host jumped Tiamut when he was fighting and owning Arishem. They surprise attacked him.

B) You got on panel proof Exitar is more powerful than the Fourth Host?

i don't see the surprise attack make much of a difference..he was fighting them all..and he was beaten..

i think it was state on panel..

guy222
kmc calling guy222

stick out tongue

tiamut ftw

GalacticStorm
:Made Galactus into a doomsday weapon once

Wasnt this in an alternate reality? confused

zopzop
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Wasnt this in an alternate reality? confused

True. But the cannoninity of the event is up for speculation big grin

PS WB smile

PSS See what's coming in 2012 from Marvel?

zopzop
Originally posted by Slaanesh
i don't see the surprise attack make much of a difference..he was fighting them all..and he was beaten..

i think it was state on panel..

No he was fighting Arishem and the rest took him by surprise. He said so on panel.

And where is it stated that Extiar is more powerful or the most powerful of the 4th Host? It better not be that scan from the Thor Atlantis Attacks Annual cause that's really not canon.

Slaanesh
No he was fighting Arishem and the rest took him by surprise. He said so on panel.

And where is it stated that Extiar is more powerful or the most powerful of the 4th Host? It better not be that scan from the Thor Atlantis Attacks Annual cause that's really not canon.

they didn't took him down with that attack..he was still fighting back and finally got overwhelm..the surprise attack doesn't mean much..he was never going to win..

i'm not sure..i read it somewhere..

guy222
2nd Celestial Host could only contain Tiamut

They were jealous

Celestials cannot b destroyed forever. That's a fact as they keep returning. See with the nonsense with Sinister as Tiamut is once again with his vast reality warping powers. It should end with Tiamut treating him like he did to Ghaur. Time will tell

Exitar>4th Celestial Host

Tiamut is the greatest Celestial. Tiamut the Dreaming Celestial sings a song turns back time 14 billion years. Exitar loses

Tiamut's height has never been measured

Utrigita
It's been a while since I read that issue. But correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't the One basically on the floor immobile and barely conscious even before Exitar killed him?

I seem to recall it was a attack from Exitar that brought him down there in the first place.

Also Tiamut wasn't really surprised attacked by the second host, atleast not any more imo then he surprised Arishem by attacking him.

guy222
Arishem gave Exitar the code and the big bald guy went down. All the Watchers were in trouble. There's over ten billion

Tiamut took on over a trillion Horde(purpose is the destruction of the universe)

Tiamut wins

KMC loves Guy222

stick out tongue

RudolphWang
Originally posted by guy222
Arishem gave Exitar the code and the big bald guy went down. All the Watchers were in trouble. There's over ten billion

Tiamut took on over a trillion Horde(purpose is the destruction of the universe)

Tiamut wins

KMC loves Guy222

stick out tongue

Tiamut gets several forums closed when SOPA comes in!

KMC dies thanks to Tiamut

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Wasnt this in an alternate reality? confused That ended in Galactus eating him.

Plus, the Horde fight was non canon as well iirc.

zopzop
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
That ended in Galactus eating him.

Plus, the Horde fight was non canon as well iirc.

Wait the Horde fight took place in 616 reality no? Did that change?

And Galactus only ate him because he was in a weakened state, Reed figured out that he was only up and moving because his Deviant slaves built power generators in his prison to try and get him to the level he was before he was depowered and imprisoned by the Second Host. Once Gladiator took out the base with the Shi'ar weapons, he was all but powerless.

Sr J-Bieb
Wait the Horde fight took place in 616 reality no? Did that change?

And Galactus only ate him because he was in a weakened state, Reed figured out that he was only up and moving because his Deviant slaves built power generators in his prison to try and get him to the level he was before he was depowered and imprisoned by the Second Host. Once Gladiator took out the base with the Shi'ar weapons, he was all but powerless. I'm thinking of that issue where Black Bolt screams at Tiamut... but I may be thinking of something else entirely. Might have to look into that more.

Just saying that's how it ended. Not that I care since it wasn't 616

guy222
Originally posted by RudolphWang
Tiamut gets several forums closed when SOPA comes in!

KMC dies thanks to Tiamut

roll eyes (sarcastic)

thumb down

guy222
Who said Celestials aren't canon

stick out tongue

bbrem123
Tiamut wins this

guy222
thumb up

Power Cosmic II
Exitar - Best on panel feat : cleansing a planet, once. Fights, none.

Tiamut - Fights : fought off and bested Arishem then the entire Second Host jumped in and sucker punched Tiamut. Fought off trillions of Horde invading Earth. Feats :Made Galactus into a doomsday weapon once. Put an entire planet to sleep by singing.

There's probably more concerning Tiamut that I'm missing but that should be enough. Going by on panel feats and fights, Tiamut wins.

Again, I wouldn't call altering Galactus' hunger a "best on panel feat" qualifier since it was strongly hinted that Tiamut was only able to do that as a result of Galactus being near death.

Power Cosmic II
will franklin open a can of whoop ass?

http://www.comicbookresources.com/assets/images/preview/243b01bi10898/prv10898_pg6.jpghttp://www.comicbookresources.com/assets/images/preview/243b01bi10898/prv10898_pg7.jpg

guy222
and that's from

geez marvel

i have already tweeted these experts lets see if they have the balls to respond

and norrin mouthing off...he's nothing to the celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.