Luke Skywalker vs Anakin Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zoom3
Both Anakin and Luke are Jedi, so Anakin doesn't have any of his Sith powers(so no Force Choke). Anakin is still at his full potential and Luke is a Grand Master. It's an all out battle on Tatooine, since both grew up their. The exact place of the battle is Mos Eisley Spaceport. Both are completely healthy and have their last lightsaber as a jedi.

Who wins? smile

Pwned
Wrong forum.

Anyways, by the time Luke was Grandmaster (End of the Vong war wasn't it?) then he would have killed his father as pre-Vader. Hell, even as Vader I bet he would have.

zoom3
Originally posted by Pwned
Wrong forum.

Anyways, by the time Luke was Grandmaster (End of the Vong war wasn't it?) then he would have killed his father as pre-Vader. Hell, even as Vader I bet he would have.

I think that you miss-interpereted what I said. I said that Anakin is at his potential. He is not "PRE-VADER"!!!!!!!! mad

Lord Lucien
Anakin never reached his full potential at any time during his, or Vader's life. Lucas has stated that if Anakin ever achieved it, he'd be twice as powerful as Palpatine (not DE Palpatine--Lucas never counts that). But I imagine that said non-existent Full Potential Anakin would be able to defeat Luke at any point in his respective life.

ChainOfLove
Especially when one considers that Anakin, unlike Luke, isn't prone to combat fatigue or hesitance when drawing on powers that flirt with the dark side.

NTJack0
We'll never know what Anakin was capable of at his full power, these threads are a bit pointless.

Pwned
Yeah. I had been going off of "t3h z@ne" Anakin. Even then I think Luke at this time period would win.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by zoom3
Both Anakin and Luke are Jedi, so Anakin doesn't have any of his Sith powers(so no Force Choke).

Why? Luke's used Force Choke himself (Gamorrean guards ROTJ)

Arhael
Anakin would never reach full potential as a Jedi. He is too emotional and hot headed. He would become more wise over years but he would never be able to be as self-controlled and trust the force as deeply as Luke.

Same for Sith. Although, emotional but Anakin was still a good person. He did become puppet of Palpatine and was heavily influenced by him but on his own he would never become someone like Palpatine. His conflicting emotions and that small bit of goodness deep inside would hold him back.

So, Luke all the way.

Lord Lucien
Plus Luke grew grew up. Anakin just became an ass.

Arhael
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Plus Luke grew grew up. Anakin just became an ass.
True. It is, also, Luke's naive believe in good combined with very strong morals that made him ultimate Jedi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.