Scarlet Witch vs Franklin Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zoom3
Both Scarlet Witch and Franklin Richards' powers are at their peak. They face off on Earth(unchanged).

Uriel005
Originally posted by zoom3
Both Scarlet Witch and Franklin Richards' powers are at their peak. They face off on Earth(unchanged). Franklin's peak hasn't been achieved... There is nothing to define a "peak" Franklin.

zopzop
Not to mention HoM Wanda (Wanda at her peak) has been retconned. Franklin kills her.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
Not to mention HoM Wanda (Wanda at her peak) has been retconned. Franklin kills her.

thumb up

Just watch, when its all said and done, Franklin Richards is probaly going to be the most powerful character to ever appear in a comicbook...

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
thumb up

Just watch, when its all said and done, Franklin Richards is probaly going to be the most powerful character to ever appear in a comicbook...

Well he IS God's (aka Reed's) Son!

Mr Master
Originally posted by zoom3

Both Scarlet Witch and Franklin Richards' powers are at their peak. They face off on Earth(unchanged).
That would be HOM Wanda, in which case she stomps.

TheHulk
Franklin!!!

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by zopzop
Well he IS God's (aka Reed's) Son!

Dunno, Bugs Bunny does appear in the comics for Looney Toons. cool

stick out tongue

Seriously though, assuming Retcon, I give this to Franklin.

JayDaDon
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
thumb up

I often wonder if he's gonna be the one to bring back those pre-retcon beyonder levels of power.

Uriel005
Originally posted by JayDaDon
I often wonder if he's gonna be the one to bring back those pre-retcon beyonder levels of power. He better not or I'll be having serious words with the marvel writing staff.......

guy222
waiting on seeing how franklin reacts when the celestials battle big g

reed is his dad

the celestials regard him as a peer

so

if his feats are>tiamut/arishem/g then franklin wins this...long way til the comic hits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.