Trion Juggernaut vs Sentry and Thor(Without Mjlonir)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
Prep 10 Min,No BFR and this fight takes place in Carvers House

Who Wins???

carver9
Originally posted by TheHulk

Who Wins???

Lol...why my house? Da**...I just cleaned this place up.

Juntai
Originally posted by TheHulk

Who Wins??? -pr- wins.

TheHulk
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...why my house? Da**...I just cleaned this place up. I just though it was the best place for a WWH Smashdown Handicap Match

TheHulk
Seriously let's stay on topic who wins

carver9
On topic. This is as close to a nonfight as it could get. Almost around the same time Trion appeared, Thor fought 8th day Jugs. Jugs during this powerlevel was amplified significantly...to the point where he basically walked through Thor and the exemplers. Jugs later on went through this same mindset except this time it kept progressing. During the early stage of this transformation, Jugs was literally rearranging the fabric of space/time with just the wave of his arms and was punching through different timezones/space. This was during the beginning of the transformation...his powers kept growing. He then got to the level that the XMen were like small flees compared to the size and height of his body and it was stated that if he kept advancing forward...punching through space/time...he would have destroyed everything.

With this said...Thor and Sentry doesn't stand a chance. One punch alone should kill them and they do not have the tools to even put a scratch on his hide, let alone get his attention.

TheHulk
Originally posted by carver9
On topic. This is as close to a nonfight as it could get. Almost around the same time Trion appeared, Thor fought 8th day Jugs. Jugs during this powerlevel was amplified significantly...to the point where he basically walked through Thor and the exemplers. Jugs later on went through this same mindset except this time it kept progressing. During the early stage of this transformation, Jugs was literally rearranging the fabric of space/time with just the wave of his arms and was punching through different timezones/space. This was during the beginning of the transformation...his powers kept growing. He then got to the level that the XMen were like small flees compared to the size and height of his body and it was stated that if he kept advancing forward...punching through space/time...he would have destroyed everything.

With this said...Thor and Sentry doesn't stand a chance. One punch alone should kill them and they do not have the tools to even put a scratch on his hide, let alone get his attention. *Bell Rings* And your winner TRION JUGGERNAAAUUUUT!

KMC USER
Trion Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.