Trion Juggernaut Vs Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

carver9
Trion 10/10.

TheHulk
Originally posted by carver9
Trion 10/10. Yea right

RKT 10/10

Diesldude
RKT will b!tchslap Cytorak. What's TJ going to do?

ozz81
Rkt

h1a8
Trion crushes RKT like an insect.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
Trion 10/10.

Looooool

Trion wouldn't beat Odin, let alone RKT.

quanchi112
Thor in a horrific stomp.

KMC USER
i dont understand how can people vote? do we know what are trion juggs limits? do we know if magic can effect him? do we know how really powerful he is? with just punching he was able to destroy dimension barriers and time and he did it by punching air and not some plot device like SBP and many others, people are voting pure on bias

Horrificus
Originally posted by KMC USER
i dont understand how can people vote? do we know what are trion juggs limits? do we know if magic can effect him? do we know how really powerful he is? with just punching he was able to destroy dimension barriers and time and he did it by punching air and not some plot device like SBP and many others, people are voting pure on bias Well, let's look at it like this:

Apparently, TJ was able to damage the actual structure of their dimension with a punch. That means it was done through the power of the punch, instead of opening a portal or some other non-violent plot device.

I think that would have an effect on even the higher level abstracts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.