Thor vs Imperiex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
1.Imperiex at his best/peak vs Classic Thor

2.Imperiex at his best/peak vs Current Thor

3.Imperiex at his best/peak vs King Thor

4.Imperiex at his best/peak vs Rune King Thor

Who wins in the above and why?

KMC USER
Imperiex stomps the first 3 , RKT wins

quanchi112
Imperiex in the first two and Thor in the last two.

KMC USER
king thor is nothing to Imperiex who destroyed universes and raped doomsday like a weak feeb, i am not even sure RKT can beat him but i still gave him the win because he is that cool smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC USER
king thor is nothing to Imperiex who destroyed universes and raped doomsday like a weak feeb, i am not even sure RKT can beat him but i still gave him the win because he is that cool smile Imperiex didn't destroy a universe in combat he couldn't even harm a sundipped Superman. King Thor defeated a Desak (he's immune to godly energies) in the Destroyer armor.

KMC USER
imperiex contain the big bang and could actually destroy and recreate universe. superman need kismet to possesed him via plot device to crack imperiex armor. kismet is dc's equivalent to eternity.

king thor didnt do anything in the entire arc aside of getting his ass raped by desak, only at the end of the arc he was able to win via mjolnir, quan i know for a fact you know shit about imperiex because that guy is a match for a well fed galactus, go read DC comics sometimes and maybe you wont get owned all the time here and on herochat

Sundipped
Imperix definitely wins the first 3.

quanchi112
imperiex contain the big bang and could actually destroy and recreate universe. superman need kismet to possesed him via plot device to crack imperiex armor. kismet is dc's equivalent to eternity.

king thor didnt do anything in the entire arc aside of getting his ass raped by desak, only at the end of the arc he was able to win via mjolnir, quan i know for a fact you know shit about imperiex because that guy is a match for a well fed galactus, go read DC comics sometimes and maybe you wont get owned all the time here and on herochat King Thor killed Desak. King Thor bested him twice. Imperiex's energies couldn't hurt Superman with a sundip. You have your opinion and I have mine which is based off comics.

KMC USER
Originally posted by quanchi112
King Thor killed Desak. King Thor bested him twice. Imperiex's energies couldn't hurt Superman with a sundip. You have your opinion and I have mine which is based off comics.

Lol that wasnt sundipped superman that was superman possessed by KISMET!!!!! , you know who kismet is? laughing laughing

KMC USER
here is imperiex destroying and re creating a universe

quanchi112
Lol that wasnt sundipped superman that was superman possessed by KISMET!!!!! , you know who kismet is? laughing laughing It was a sundipped Superman. I see Thor shrugging off the blasts as well.

KMC USER
i dont know how to post many scansat once i am new here so sorry

KMC USER
and another

KMC USER

quanchi112
here is imperiex destroying and re creating a universe Outside of combat he sure can. You don't hear me arguing for Thor time traveling do you ? LOL.

KMC USER
here is imperiex destroying a galaxy

KMC USER
here is imperiex containing the big bang

quanchi112
here is imperiex destroying a galaxy Odin can destroy galaxies in fights as well. King Thor has Odin's power. King Thor wins based off more impressive combat related feats.

KMC USER
quan i posted scans of imperiex destroying universe and a galaxy , king thor is nothing to him a unierse destroying attacks will destroy king thor who was inferior to odin in the first place.

next i presented imperiex containing the big bang which means king thor cant even hurt him unless you want to prove king thor attack > the bing bang? i will tell you already that destroying caps shield isnt > the big bang Lol

and to top all that you dont even know crap about the things you read if you even read them because imperiex fought KISMET superman who could woop both odin and king thor

in other words you talk crap you know nothing about, you are lucky RKT is one of my favorites otherwise i would go for that too.

KMC USER
Odin can destroy galaxies in fights as well. King Thor has Odin's power. King Thor wins based off more impressive combat related feats.

are you mentally retarded? first of all when did odin destroy galaxies? post the scans

king thor had odins power but it doesnt mean he could use it properly, aside from the end of the arc with that 1 feat he didnt do shit to suggest he is even a skyfather he was trans, what combat feats? he was owned by desak in 2 different fights until he finally toss mjolnir and behead him, and beheading desak is somehow > destroying universes and tanking the bing bang? i will ask again are you mentally retarded

quanchi112
are you mentally retarded? first of all when did odin destroy galaxies? post the scans

king thor had odins power but it doesnt mean he could use it properly, aside from the end of the arc with that 1 feat he didnt do shit to suggest he is even a skyfather he was trans, what combat feats? he was owned by desak in 2 different fights until he finally toss mjolnir and behead him, and beheading desak is somehow > destroying universes and tanking the bing bang? i will ask again are you mentally retarded Beheading Desak is a combat feat destroying a universe isn't.

Diesldude
Did Quan just get pwned by a sock? Dam n quan you are slipping bro.

zopzop
Originally posted by Diesldude
Did Quan just get pwned by a sock? Dam n quan you are slipping bro.

No he didn't and stop instigating.

Quan is right, busting galaxies and universes aren't combat feats aka fights. Because if you go by that logic Odin >>>>>>>>>>>>> many of the abstracts in the universe.

As for the thread I see Imperiex (or however you spell his name) taking all 4 fights.

Diesldude
Originally posted by zopzop
No he didn't and stop instigating.

Quan is right, busting galaxies and universes aren't combat feats aka fights. Because if you go by that logic Odin >>>>>>>>>>>>> many of the abstracts in the universe.

As for the thread I see Imperiex (or however you spell his name) taking all 4 fights.

Looks like you are trying to say that quan was fighting a losing battle.

zopzop
Looks like you are trying to say that quan was fighting a losing battle.

Yeah, I disagree with him that even RKT would beat Imperiex. I always saw Imperiex as a high abstract.

quanchi112
Did Quan just get pwned by a sock? Dam n quan you are slipping bro. Thor wins two out of four so this is an even split.

Cogito
Imperiex sweeps.

carver9
Thor has damaged Celestial, Big G, etc, etc and that's all it takes is a crack in that armor of Impreriex and Thor is capable of achieving this. Take this statement as you will but people not thinking Thor can't absorb Imperiex attacks and either redirecting it back at him (which should more than likely crack that shell) or using a couple of well placed hammer strikes can't damage Imperiex, then they are insane.

-Pr-
amazing how everyone says how great HP/DD is durability wise, and yet Imperiex vaporised him with one shot.

And suddenly Thor is a match for Imperiex... mmm

Black bolt z
Imperiex in all 4

carver9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Imperiex in all 4

Good to have ya back buddy. Why aren't you on my friends list on XBOX anymore?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Cogito
Imperiex sweeps.

Nihilist
Imp wins all.

Mshinu
Yeah, Imperiex takes all 4. Only RKT might make Big I break a sweat.

abhilegend
Imperiex in all 4.

kevdude
Imperiex kills him easily, he was equated with God or nearly close to that in OWAW.

cdtm
Imperiex didn't destroy a universe in combat he couldn't even harm a sundipped Superman. King Thor defeated a Desak (he's immune to godly energies) in the Destroyer armor.

He was swallowing galaxies on his way to Earth.

And he wasn't in the best condition to oppose sun dipped Superman.

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
He was swallowing galaxies on his way to Earth.

And he wasn't in the best condition to oppose sun dipped Superman. He can swallow them but not use galactic destroying power against his foes in combat.

SquallX
He can swallow them but not use galactic destroying power against his foes in combat.

Ever heard of something called PIS.

Galactus eats Planets, yet the Fantastic Four always ***** him when he comes for Earth.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
Ever heard of something called PIS.

Galactus eats Planets, yet the Fantastic Four always ***** him when he comes for Earth. Galactus can and has at weak levels been able to defeat earth's forces before. They had to bargain with him. We know sooner or later a plot device is going to hold off Galactus or a change in heart but the fact remains he wasn't struggling to hurt anyone near sundipped Superman levels or not when he was well fed.

SquallX
Galactus can and has at weak levels been able to defeat earth's forces before. They had to bargain with him. We know sooner or later a plot device is going to hold off Galactus or a change in heart but the fact remains he wasn't struggling to hurt anyone near sundipped Superman levels or not when he was well fed.

Yet the like of SS, the FF or Thor always stops him.

Sugarcoat it all you want too, Imperiex was stopped because of Plot. Imperiex was just eating Galaxies on his way to main stream Earth, yet the second he got there he magically forgot all the shits he's able to do.

quanchi112

Sugarcoat it all you want too, Imperiex was stopped because of Plot. Imperiex was just eating Galaxies on his way to main stream Earth, yet the second he got there he magically forgot all the shits he's able to do. Not in Galactus the Devourer. He's also laid off and was able to defeat them countless times. Imperiex Prime never laid off and his energies weren't really hurting sundipped Superman.

That's the difference.

King Thor and Rune King Thor shrug it off just the same.

kevdude

Sugarcoat it all you want too, Imperiex was stopped because of Plot. Imperiex was just eating Galaxies on his way to main stream Earth, yet the second he got there he magically forgot all the shits he's able to do.

I don't think he forgot what he could do... It took everything and then some to stop the unstoppable. Heck in the Secret Files it equates Imperiex Prime to being God! blink cool

SquallX
Originally posted by kevdude
I don't think he forgot what he could do... It took everything and then some to stop the unstoppable. Heck in the Secret Files it equates Imperiex Prime to being God! blink cool

Plot did stop him from just at right destroying the main stream universe. I was arguing with Quanchi about his double standards when it comes to marvel/DC characters.

kevdude
Plot did stop him from just at right destroying the main stream universe. I was arguing with Quanchi about his double standards when it comes to marvel/DC characters.

Oh alright nevermind then. happy

-Pr-
Imperiex didn't destroy a universe in combat he couldn't even harm a sundipped Superman. King Thor defeated a Desak (he's immune to godly energies) in the Destroyer armor.

He never fought a sundipped Superman.

Estacado
I see quanchi is being a retard again...

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
He never fought a sundipped Superman. I meant his energies.

Originally posted by Estacado
I see quanchi is being a retard again... If you want to bring it just bring it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
1) Imperiex.

2) Imperiex.

3) Imperiex.

4) If I use his comparison to Odin etc. to extrapolate a power level (Like so many do with someone like Original Ion), then he could win. That's about it.

SquallX
I meant his energies.

If you want to bring it just bring it.

What energies, Imperiex never did anything to SD Superman.

quanchi112
What energies, Imperiex never did anything to SD Superman. Brainiac supplanted him.

SquallX
Brainiac supplanted him.

So you're saying Superman got hit with Imperiex energies right?

So what you're claiming is that Superman sundipped survived the energy of a big bang. wink

That's good to know Quanchi, so when i make a SD Superman vs Thanos thread, don't cry foul. cool

quanchi112
So you're saying Superman got hit with Imperiex energies right?

So what you're claiming is that Superman sundipped survived the energy of a big bang. wink

That's good to know Quanchi, so when i make a SD Superman vs Thanos thread, don't cry foul. cool The energies weren't powerful enough to hurt him or cause a big bang. That's the point. laughing out loud

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
1) Imperiex.

2) Imperiex.

3) Imperiex.

4) If I use his comparison to Odin etc. to extrapolate a power level (Like so many do with someone like Original Ion), then he could win. That's about it.

Pretty much.

-Pr-
I meant his energies.

If you want to bring it just bring it.

that's more a high feat to show how powerful Superman was than any sort of weakness on Imperiex's part.

h1a8
King Thor killed Desak. King Thor bested him twice. Imperiex's energies couldn't hurt Superman with a sundip. You have your opinion and I have mine which is based off comics.
Imperiex the first 3
It's a good fight in 4.

quanchi112
that's more a high feat to show how powerful Superman was than any sort of weakness on Imperiex's part. I am saying due to this I don't see these attacks killing King Thor either. Originally posted by h1a8
Imperiex the first 3
It's a good fight in 4. I disagree.

-Pr-
I am saying due to this I don't see these attacks killing King Thor either. I disagree.

Superman had a massive amp at the time, and it was Imperiex's energies being channelled by Brainiac; it wasn't exactly the same as the blast that vaporised Doomsday.

quanchi112
Superman had a massive amp at the time, and it was Imperiex's energies being channelled by Brainiac; it wasn't exactly the same as the blast that vaporised Doomsday. King Thor is a massive amp with the odinforce and Rune King Thor seemed to be far and away superior to even King Thor so I stand by my opinion that they can both tank the blasts.

-Pr-
You'd believe them more durable than HP/DD?

quanchi112
You'd believe them more durable than HP/DD? Without a doubt.

-Pr-
Without a doubt.

Ah.

h1a8
King Thor is a massive amp with the odinforce and Rune King Thor seemed to be far and away superior to even King Thor so I stand by my opinion that they can both tank the blasts. That would imply that King Thor has an astronomically greater durability than HP DD. Are you saying this?

Omega Vision
Imperiex in all.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
That would imply that King Thor has an astronomically greater durability than HP DD. Are you saying this? Why would you ask something when my point was so obvious. Quit wasting my time.

h1a8
Why would you ask something when my point was so obvious. Quit wasting my time. So u are trolling and saying that King Thor had astronomically more durability than HP DD without proof. So King Thor to HP DD is like diamond to paper. Wow, that's amazing Quan thanks for the knowledge.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
So u are trolling and saying that King Thor had astronomically more durability than HP DD without proof. So King Thor to HP DD is like diamond to paper. Wow, that's amazing Quan thanks for the knowledge. King Thor has pretty exceptional durability feats you'd know if you knew who King Thor was. You don't read comics.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by ozz81
1.Imperiex at his best/peak vs Classic Thor

2.Imperiex at his best/peak vs Current Thor

3.Imperiex at his best/peak vs King Thor

4.Imperiex at his best/peak vs Rune King Thor

Who wins in the above and why? If I were being an idiot, I'd say that the Thors'd only need to be stronger than Kyle since Kyle supposedly contained an Imperiex Big Bang.

If I were being a SuperIdiot, I'd say that the Thors'd only need to be stronger than sundipped Superman since he supposedly overpowered a Braniac Warworld that fully utilized Imperiex's vast energies.

Since I'm not an idiot or a SuperIdiot, I'd say that the Thors'd need to have the destructive capability of an entire alien armada, General Rock's 30 hydrogen bombs, and a Superman/Kismet blitz... and the energy manipulation capabilities of Braniac Warworld to contain the fallout.

I don't believe even RKT makes the cut.

zopzop
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Since I'm not an idiot or a SuperIdiot, I'd say that the Thors'd need to have the destructive capability of an entire alien armada, General Rock's 30 hydrogen bombs, and a Superman/Kismet blitz... and the energy manipulation capabilities of Braniac Warworld to contain the fallout.

I don't believe even RKT makes the cut.

I believe even "regular" Thor could come close to matching (if not outright exceeding) the destructive power of an alien armada and 30 hydrogen bombs. One word : Godblast.

The only thing I don't get is who/what is Kismet? And how powerful is Braniac's Warworld?

SquallX
I believe even "regular" Thor could come close to matching (if not outright exceeding) the destructive power of an alien armada and 30 hydrogen bombs. One word : Godblast.

The only thing I don't get is who/what is Kismet? And how powerful is Braniac's Warworld?

Kismet is to Dc what Eternity is to Marvel.

Kismet was used a plot device into breaking Imperiex armor shell. Before that, nothing else worked, not even Superman going all out was able to put a dent.

Brainiac's Warworld was using the energy of Emperiex to powered it. That mean it was running on the power of a controlled Big Bang. If left alone, Brianiac i believed was going to destroy the universe and start over.

Warworld was also 2x the size of Earth.

OneDumbG0

The only thing I don't get is who/what is Kismet? And how powerful is Braniac's Warworld? Ok, but Superman merged with Kismet simultaneously assaulted Imperiex Prime as well.

The counterpart to Marvel's Eternity... with even less feats than Eternity if you can believe that. And Braniac's Warworld was powerful enough to contain Imperiex's energies. stick out tongue

zopzop
@OnedumbGo and SquallX

Is Kismet even an abstract? If so, how powerful are abstracts in DC? How does she compare to say, Death or Dream of the Endless?

carver9
That's all Thor really need to do is damage the outer shell of Imperiex hide. Once that is done, if Thor isn't capable of containing the blast, it ends in a double ko. Thor has consistent showings of being able to damage beings in Imperiex tier and again, that's all it takes is a crack in Imperiex hide which Thor should be capable of doing.

With that said, what's Thor best absorption ft?

-Pr-

Do explain, please.

Originally posted by carver9
That's all Thor really need to do is damage the outer shell of Imperiex hide. Once that is done, if Thor isn't capable of containing the blast, it ends in a double ko. Thor has consistent showings of being able to damage beings in Imperiex tier and again, that's all it takes is a crack in Imperiex hide which Thor should be capable of doing.

With that said, what's Thor best absorption ft?

Don't pretend you actually read the comics, carver.

kevdude
Kismet is to Dc what Eternity is to Marvel.

Kismet was used a plot device into breaking Imperiex armor shell. Before that, nothing else worked, not even Superman going all out was able to put a dent.

Brainiac's Warworld was using the energy of Emperiex to powered it. That mean it was running on the power of a controlled Big Bang. If left alone, Brianiac i believed was going to destroy the universe and start over.

Yup, Brainiac 13 traveling billions of years in time to try to win and plan against Imperiex Prime as well. Kyle was Ion at that time as well and he got beat by a Imperiex-Probe! cool

JakeTheBank
Imperiex in all.

RKT has a shot due to omniscience and his implied level of power, but I personally don't think he'd win a majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.