Galactus vs Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr.Swole
A full powered Galactus vs a full powered Onslaught. Who wins?

quanchi112
Hmmm, I will have to ponder this one.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
As is said across many threads, there is no such thing as a "Full Powered" Galactus.

Though now I need to ponder; if we haven't seen the true depth of Franklin's potential, doesn't it also follow there's no such thing as a "Full Powered" Onslaught?

Kid Kurdy
I think a "normal" Galactus is below Onslaught powerwise.

But a full powered Galactus is definitely above Onslaught.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy

But a full powered Galactus is definitely above Onslaught. Are you serious ?

Power Cosmic II

But a full powered Galactus is definitely above Onslaught.

mindless hulk exploded onslaught's armor.

his psionic energy was so vast that it collapsed once the avengers, doom and banner rushed in.

They try that same shit with galactus, dude doesn't even burp.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
mindless hulk exploded onslaught's armor.

his psionic energy was so vast that it collapsed once the avengers, doom and banner rushed in.

They try that same shit with galactus, dude doesn't even burp.
I'm sorry, but Galactus has too many low showings. He has been knocked around by Thing, Thanos, Hercules, Thor...

GalacticStorm
Galactus

Power Cosmic II
I'm sorry, but Galactus has too many low showings. He has been knocked around by Thing, Thanos, Hercules, Thor...

comeback when none of those are when he's not near death. This is not "near death" Galactus in the battle.

You're talking about beings going into onslaught's psionic form and overriding it because it's too much for him to absorb.

ABSORB.

what does Galactus do? absorb energy

guy222
big g

quanchi112
I'm sorry, but Galactus has too many low showings. He has been knocked around by Thing, Thanos, Hercules, Thor... Onslaught's shell was destroyed by the Hulk though. Galactus was weakened and getting knocked down is far and away better than being destroyed.

GalacticStorm
Onslaught is overrated. As standard Onslaught is just the powers of Xavier and Magneto combined. Unless the thread maker specifies Onslaught after hes absorbed powers of mutant x, y and z then thats what we're dealing with. However those are not a part of his standard powerset as shown by his recent appearances this year. You do not have a thread with Rogue and then debate as if she has access to all the powers she has absorbed in past stories as her standard power set.

guy222
didn't he make a sun

Nihilist
Galactus in a shit stomp.

Power Cosmic II
Originally posted by guy222
didn't he make a sun

they should have onslaught return to battle the celestials.

would it be a long battle

i think not

Kingzeus
From the original question

G VS O

G is a sooner letter in the alphabet lol

G wins

Onslaught is a chump

He has the two strongest controlled mutants powers from present!

But he can't mess with x man so it doesn't matter

Now the main factor is galactus (my iPad corrects it to galaxtus if you see it bare with me) back ground in everything ever listed books novels shows and panels suggest galactus is so strong he is basically a universe in his self shelled in his armor or suit....

It also states that when the great guardians uncreated his universe and granted him the ability continue life in the new universe because he was single handedly smarter than his entire planet lol he has existed since before time, a concept which doesn't apply nor mean anything...

That is a important factor because typically comics and fiction use facts and if galactus was one of the smartest beings in the universe he would think to just out run onslaught to the end of the universe literally light years away in til he reached the end of time, get some grounds and eat a few meaningless planets beef up and he wouldn't fight him, he would make more cosmic beings as his assassins send them see if they win or lose and not caring weaken or slow down onslaught then show up in the last minutes of the fight and literally eat him alive or make a device to trap him and use him as a mind control weapon... Or some crap to try and regain control over his clone lol

So in short brains, time, and galactus is a universe in him self with the power of small creation, he is no beyonder but he is close and onslaught can barely beat the x men lol... How do you compare the two

Galactus also never got in a fare fight with the thing or others he was always tricked in a pride matches while dying to fight and rather than die of starvation he was smart n ran away to eat else where!

Mike Tyson in the olympics as opponent or mike Tyson now?

You say now!

Now mike Tyson now hunger and strung out or mike tyson now vegan works out 12 hours a day n boxes daily....

I think I'll fight tired hungry strung out mike...lol

Still all options listed are bad for you n not smart such as fighting a being that absorbs ALL he can convert living matter into energy something logically he could do as and ATK but never has, maybe he hasn't thought it up yet or never thought it was honorable which is why he hasn't ate earth outta honor to his word!

So maybe eating a opponents body to consume their energy isn't fair to him, but he could simply eat onslaught and poof he is done!

Many many other logical ways a being with endless intelligence time and resources can use logical military tactics to beat a opponent with less reasons less reach and less power....

And my final point!

Onslaught is on earth

Galactus its a big alien planet

Gets healthy and says to heck with keeping my world let's eat earth lol

He eats earth n onslaught is busy getting his hair done and misses the memo lol

Onslaught dies from the earth dying....

Or galactus sends a cosmic being to simply blow the earth up... Harder than it sounds but it happens poof onslaught has no subjects to feed his power of existence...

He can't be killed easily because xaviers subconscious is linked to the worlds and is that strong, but if Xavier dies along with the world and their minds onslaught be dead period, no fight!

He isnlike the matrix he needs human bodies to survive!

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Kingzeus
From the original question

G VS O

G is a sooner letter in the alphabet lol

G wins

Onslaught is a chump

He has the two strongest controlled mutants powers from present!

But he can't mess with x man so it doesn't matter

Now the main factor is galactus (my iPad corrects it to galaxtus if you see it bare with me) back ground in everything ever listed books novels shows and panels suggest galactus is so strong he is basically a universe in his self shelled in his armor or suit....

It also states that when the great guardians uncreated his universe and granted him the ability continue life in the new universe because he was single handedly smarter than his entire planet lol he has existed since before time, a concept which doesn't apply nor mean anything...

That is a important factor because typically comics and fiction use facts and if galactus was one of the smartest beings in the universe he would think to just out run onslaught to the end of the universe literally light years away in til he reached the end of time, get some grounds and eat a few meaningless planets beef up and he wouldn't fight him, he would make more cosmic beings as his assassins send them see if they win or lose and not caring weaken or slow down onslaught then show up in the last minutes of the fight and literally eat him alive or make a device to trap him and use him as a mind control weapon... Or some crap to try and regain control over his clone lol

So in short brains, time, and galactus is a universe in him self with the power of small creation, he is no beyonder but he is close and onslaught can barely beat the x men lol... How do you compare the two

Galactus also never got in a fare fight with the thing or others he was always tricked in a pride matches while dying to fight and rather than die of starvation he was smart n ran away to eat else where!

Mike Tyson in the olympics as opponent or mike Tyson now?

You say now!

Now mike Tyson now hunger and strung out or mike tyson now vegan works out 12 hours a day n boxes daily....

I think I'll fight tired hungry strung out mike...lol

Still all options listed are bad for you n not smart such as fighting a being that absorbs ALL he can convert living matter into energy something logically he could do as and ATK but never has, maybe he hasn't thought it up yet or never thought it was honorable which is why he hasn't ate earth outta honor to his word!

So maybe eating a opponents body to consume their energy isn't fair to him, but he could simply eat onslaught and poof he is done!

Many many other logical ways a being with endless intelligence time and resources can use logical military tactics to beat a opponent with less reasons less reach and less power....

And my final point!

Onslaught is on earth

Galactus its a big alien planet

Gets healthy and says to heck with keeping my world let's eat earth lol

He eats earth n onslaught is busy getting his hair done and misses the memo lol

Onslaught dies from the earth dying....

Or galactus sends a cosmic being to simply blow the earth up... Harder than it sounds but it happens poof onslaught has no subjects to feed his power of existence...

He can't be killed easily because xaviers subconscious is linked to the worlds and is that strong, but if Xavier dies along with the world and their minds onslaught be dead period, no fight!

He isnlike the matrix he needs human bodies to survive! Very informative

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Very informative

laughing

guy222
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
they should have onslaught return to battle the celestials.

would it be a long battle

i think not

poor onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.