Wonder Woman vs Black Canary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
h2h only.

1) both pre
2) both post

JakeTheBank
I assume Diana is depowered, less this be a stomp.

guy222
canary shouts correct

psy_blade
no. h2h only. no powers. no speed and strength advantage. fighting skills only.

Sin I AM
canary owns in both since u spayed diana

guy222
agree

SquallX
Originally posted by Sin I AM
canary owns in both since u spayed diana

laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing

I guess you don't know who Diana is, or who trained her and for how long?

cdtm
Pre reboot, it's a close one. They're sparring partners for a reason, and Diana should get the benefit of the doubt because of where she grew up, in the same way Martian Manhunter could get the benefit of being a skilled telepath not only on feats, but because he comes from a culture that's refined the art of telepathy over centuries...

Split, or slight edge to Canary.

Q99
When they fought with staffs, and Canary won, she thought Diana let her win. So it's close, definitely an either-can-win thing, but probably small edge to Diana.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by SquallX
laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing

I guess you don't know who Diana is, or who trained her and for how long?

i knoe that all things being equal bc will whoop dat ass

aztec
Originally posted by Q99
When they fought with staffs, and Canary won, she thought Diana let her win. So it's close, definitely an either-can-win thing, but probably small edge to Diana.

When was this? I remember both characters sparring in Birds of Prey. If my memory serves me correctly, Diana defeated Dinah. I might be wrong of course.

Overall, I give Diana the majority over Canary. Don't get me wrong, Simone gave Dinah a huge push. But, compare to Diana she's still second best. Diana was trained from birth to be a fighter. She's sparred with Donna Troy, Batman, Superman and in fact considered one of the best hand-to-hand fighters by many.

Q99
I'm thinking of BoP too, but I could be misremembering. It was a close fight in any case.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.