What's your favorite first episode in a series?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
For me i can't watch a show unless i watch the first episode. I usually find the first episode of a show i like to be one of the best in said series. My favorite first episodes are in supernatural (especially the fighting scene btwn the brothers in sam's house), Dexter (the background music especially), heroes (with the ill cliff hanger) and many, many, more. Hell even the first episodes of chip n' dale RR, ducktales, darkwing duck, talespin, you get the idea...Seinfeld is actually an example of a show where the first episode sucked but the series as a whole is one of the best sitcoms i've ever seen.

Myth
Breaking Bad. I was hooked immediately.

siriuswriter
I've gotta spot Supernatural.

I hope to start watching "Breaking Bad" but I've just got too many plot lines running around in my head at the moment... big grin

the ninjak
Monkey.

marwash22
Always Sunny. i was hooked the first 10 minutes.

Supernatural, True Blood and The Walking Dead are good ones as well.

marwash22
Originally posted by Myth
Breaking Bad. I was hooked immediately. i wasn't hooked on Breaking Bad til' around 3 or 4 eps in.

sterling archer
archer-mole hunt loved that episode.

srankmissingnin
Battlestar Galactica. The TV movie that lead to the series or the proper first episode, it doesn't matter, either is perfect.

yYjLrJRuMnY

Greysen93
How I Met Your Mother, Dexter, True Blood, stuff like this.

The Big O
Supernatural's first ep was great. This may sound crazy but the first ep of Mutant X was awesome to me. But then again, I look forward to shows like that being created.

michelponting
Mine favorite is Supernatural & Family Guy. I am die hard fan of Supernatural & Family Guy. I never miss this show.

The Big O
Also, Charmed. Actually, any show that features a lead female who kicks ass and have superpowers.

donnawhite111
Originally posted by Greysen93
How I Met Your Mother, Dexter, True Blood, stuff like this.
Along with these shows Family Guy, The Simpsons and also i like to browse Friends episodes while on internet.

the ninjak
Walking Dead had a great first episode. But it was cut and paste from the comic.

Game of Thrones also did. Hooked instantly.

Dexter reeled me in.

the ninjak
90s Xmen Animated had an awesome first ep. Night of the Sentinels.

PillarofOsiris
Lost. Too bad seasons 3 through the end sucked. But that first episode was amazing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.