Did palpatine ask Dukoo to order the death of Padme?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C-3POTheClever
You know in Attack of the Clones when Jango Fett from the orders of Darth Tyranus (Count Dukoo) trys to assasanate Padme? It was really Darth Sidious who was the one right behoind it wasn't it? Did he want them to try to kill her, so he could get Anaki to pretect her, so they'd meet, fall in love, & Anakin's journey to the darkside would start? Was that the whole purpose of him wanting them to try to kill Padme?
If you don't understand this, lt me. I'm not the best of explainers.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by C-3POTheClever
You know in Attack of the Clones when Jango Fett from the orders of Darth Tyranus (Count Dukoo) trys to assasanate Padme? It was really Darth Sidious who was the one right behoind it wasn't it? Did he want them to try to kill her, so he could get Anaki to pretect her, so they'd meet, fall in love, & Anakin's journey to the darkside would start? Was that the whole purpose of him wanting them to try to kill Padme? In short: no.

In long: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

C-3POTheClever
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
In short: no.

In long: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I'd rather a bit more detail than just "No"! Like why not, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.