Happy New Year

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
In My Country Is Now The New Year

SO HAPPY NEW YEAR! EVERYBODY!!

SamZED
Where I am its 2 more hours till 2012.

rotiart
It's 2012!! The apocalypse is coming!!

Happy new year
Happy New Year guys, i am the sock that switch around names around here and get banned all the time, i first joined in probably in 2007 got banned for the first time by name calling jinzin(who is a great guy by the way), after that i came back under some other name and yet again after many name calling and warnings got banned,i was the guy who spammed those boards with 50 CENT LYRICS posts.

i was debating for wolverine batman and superman most of the time and so time went by and to those days i visit KMC , sometimes i take long breaks if its because of intensive examing era, or a vication... or just hanging out or doing what ever, but eventually i always return to KMC my favorite comic book place, i have tried comicvine i have tried herochat and cbr but what can i say... KMC will always be the best place for me even with all those bans.

you probably still think i am a jerk for returning with new accounts all the time and hey maybe you are right, but i just wanted to adress the entire KMC community, posters from past days those who are still here and those who dont log in anywmore , current ones , the mods who eventually i respect and love(not in a gay way of course) and wish you all merry christmas from the bottom of my heart i wish you all a happy new year and great future thank you smile

guy222
happy new year

BruceSkywalker
isn't it happy old year??? lol

Happy new year
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
isn't it happy old year??? lol

Lol here its 2 hours till the new year

Damborgson
About 12 hours for me. Happy new year still though.

carver9
9 more hours for me (live in Georgia). Happy New years everyone.

SamZED
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

guy222
b blessed all miracles happen always god bless

Happy new year
Originally posted by guy222

AMEN brother

Prep-Man
happy new year

Stoic
Happy New Year.

The Sorrow
Happy New Year from Birmingham, England !

TheHulk
Originally posted by rotiart
It's 2012!! The apocalypse is coming!! You Actually Believe That Mayan Crap... wink

zopzop
Happy New Year people!

Prep-Man
Happy New Year!

Scoobless
Originally posted by TheHulk
You Actually Believe That Mayan Crap... wink

No more rediculous than some sort of God.

If he's right at least he'll get to die knowing it, of course if he isn't then he'll just be another dumbass living on a planet with an unknown expiration date, just like the rest of us.

HappY NeW YeaR

big grin

Badabing
Happy New Year.

Scoobless
2nd of Jan for me now ... so far this year seems much the same as the last.

Since I seem to be in the future compared to most of you I'll try to warn you if the world is going to end.

smile

TheHulk
Originally posted by Scoobless
No more rediculous than some sort of God.

If he's right at least he'll get to die knowing it, of course if he isn't then he'll just be another dumbass living on a planet with an unknown expiration date, just like the rest of us.

HappY NeW YeaR

big grin You Are "The Poster With A Mouth" eh

rotiart
Originally posted by TheHulk
You Actually Believe That Mayan Crap... wink

Nope.
I do however believe you are full of it.

Wang Lee

erm roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheHulk
Originally posted by rotiart
Nope.
I do however believe you are full of it. Do I sound like I was talking to you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.