Man On A Ledge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
sBJSfqdhyTg

Patient_Leech
Reminds me of Phonebooth.

Rapscallion
looks like another mediocre early-year release.

siriuswriter
Hey look! It's Ed Harris. He's playing a double-crosser!

... Now where have we seen this before...?

BruceSkywalker
this film looks a bit silly.. might pas on it

the ninjak
This film looks like crap. Trailer ruins the plot.

I used to like Sam Worthington in his early Aussie films. Now he just bores me. He's trying to be too Hollywood now. Similar to what happened to Russell Crowe.

Kazenji
Originally posted by the ninjak
This film looks like crap. Trailer ruins the plot.

I used to like Sam Worthington in his early Aussie films. Now he just bores me. He's trying to be too Hollywood now. Similar to what happened to Russell Crowe.

At least with Russell Crowe he can do a American accent in the Hollywood movies.

dadudemon
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
this film looks a bit silly.. might pas on it

Bam.

Stupid premise. It does look like phonebooth 2.1.

Originally posted by Kazenji
At least with Russell Crowe he can do a American accent in the Hollywood movies.

laughing laughing

Kazenji
Well its true unlike with Mr Worthington who's still doing his Australian accent, I can understand if was playing an aussie character but he's not.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Kazenji
Well its true unlike with Mr Worthington who's still doing his Australian accent, I can understand if was playing an aussie character but he's not.

Your comment reminds me of this:

3Lrs-aPUQZc

And that reminds me: Men in Tights is one of the funniest parody movies I have seen. Such good stuff. pained

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by the ninjak

So an aspiring Australian actor with potential talent is only good if he/she stays on his home-ground & does tv series & mediocre low budget films?

The moment he/she goes to Hollywood & gets picked to star in an American film, he/she's deemed a disappointment & a sell-out.

yeah ok, riiiight. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kazenji
Also need to make different types of movies in this Country imo instead of another drama.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
So an aspiring Australian actor with potential talent is only good if he/she stays on his home-ground & does tv series & mediocre low budget films?

The moment he/she goes to Hollywood & gets picked to star in an American film, he/she's deemed a disappointment & a sell-out.

yeah ok, riiiight. roll eyes (sarcastic)

That's not what I said at all. He was good in native films. He's boring in American ones. Kapish! And I love how you used "potential" talent.

And for the record many many many Aussie actors are great in Hollywood. We are a hot commodity. Sam seems to have been snatched up on a whim, and elevated to A status simply because of one blockbuster. He simply doesn't suit these films. He's too monotoned. And a monotone actor is a one trick pony.

the ninjak
Then again I used to say the same about Heath Ledger.

siriuswriter
"Because, unlike other Robin Hoods, I can speak with an English Accent."

crowd: *murmurs*

Let's all just watch Men in Tights instead of Man on a Ledge.

Robtard
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Hey look! It's Ed Harris. He's playing a double-crosser!

... Now where have we seen this before...?

The Abyss?

siriuswriter
The Cleaner?

jaden101
Went into this expecting it to be awful...Actually turned out to be a passing effort despite the shit acting from Sam Worthington and just about everyone else.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Robtard
The Abyss?

From memory, he was a straight-up good guy in The Abyss.

If anything, it was he & his crew that got double-crossed when Michael Biehn's character got the bends & started going paranoid on everyone.

rudester
it WAS OK.

bzfilm
Just finished watching the film. Forgettable, nothing really to be excited about. Worthington wasn't "worth" in this film, but Genesis Rodriquez was hot. Overall, the story is what we've seen thousand times before. "Man on the ledge" doesn't offer anything new.

rudester
Originally posted by bzfilm
Just finished watching the film. Forgettable, nothing really to be excited about. Worthington wasn't "worth" in this film, but Genesis Rodriquez was hot. Overall, the story is what we've seen thousand times before. "Man on the ledge" doesn't offer anything new.

maybe at the fact that he actually jumped
only in a movie could he survive the fall..

Kazenji
How about spoilers ya idiot....

bilalb268
nice sharing,,

rudester
thankyou

http://images.hellokids.com/_uploads/membres/articles/20090311/spongebob-squarepants_nsy.jpg

Major_Lexington
I wont be watching this one then.

mardook
Originally posted by rudester
maybe at the fact that he actually jumped
only in a movie could he survive the fall..

He's the son of Zeus, what'd you expect! stick out tongue

89thwarrior
I think the movie might be nice to watch basing on it's trailer.

ravidhir
its great looks . thanks for sharing this. this forum is really helpful for me

Chef Mikey
Have not seen this yet. Will wait for DVD rip or BR rip soon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.