Hulk or Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
I always wanted to know this wince these two characters are similar in soooooo many ways. Overall, who is more powerful, Doomsday or Hulk? Let's not use Doomsdays with rings, etc, etc. Let's base this off of the history of both characters minus any augmentation via outside tech.

So who's the winner?

HP Doomsday and WBH/ Current Hulk.

Prep-Man
Hasn't this been done before? Come on, man.

Digi
There's multiple versions of both, and wildly varying ones with DD; we may need some clarification.

Bouboumaster
Since both can't die...

I'd say Hulk wins at the start, then Doomsday take the upper hand, pissing off Hulk in the process, then Hulk take the upper hand, and this shit continues utile Earth is destroyed.

-Pr-
Split.

Sirius77
Hp. If he was able to find a way to kill energy, then he'll do it to hulk too imo. If hulk can't re-create the entropy at the big bang, then he can't 'kill' HP DD.

Stoic
Originally posted by Sirius77
Hp. If he was able to find a way to kill energy, then he'll do it to hulk too imo. If hulk can't re-create the entropy at the big bang, then he can't 'kill' HP DD.

Then again DD won't be able to reach as deep into the strength well as the Hulk, and would be obliterated by the sheer amount of kinetic energy that he would eventually be forced to eat.

Sirius77
I could see him adapting to a slugfest in the same manner that he did with supes. I'm not saying that it's an instant win, but if it continues, he will adapt, that's just what he does.

Naija boy
Wbh all day. He at least can rely simply on on panel feats without the use of idiotic and fallacious reasoning as well as the inflation/ ignoring/misinterpretation of on panel events in order to back up his reputation.

iceman24567
Doomsday wins

TheHulk
WBH..But If You Are Looking For Something that can't really die than DD...It's all about taste

Stoic
Originally posted by TheHulk
WBH..But If You Are Looking For Something that can't really die than DD...It's all about taste

Forum rules only require a character to be KO'd once for the win.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Stoic
Forum rules only require a character to be KO'd once for the win. Yea I Know That But I Clearly said WBH didn't i

Lord Feron
Eventually Hulk

quanchi112
Hulk.

SquallX
It took Entropy to literally stopped HP Doomsday, if not both Superman and Wave Rider would have looked like the Radiant once DD was done with them.

Unless Hulk has something that can equals Entropy he goes down after a long fight.

Sin I AM
which he doesnt which is why he loses

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX
It took Entropy to literally stopped HP Doomsday, if not both Superman and Wave Rider would have looked like the Radiant once DD was done with them.

Unless Hulk has something that can equals Entropy he goes down after a long fight.

Lol at it taking entropy to stop HP Doomsday. Hahahahaha.

Cogito
Originally posted by carver9

That was the conclusion Mother Box came to. confused

Let's make an important point about HP Doomsday. He was never hurt. He was cut a little, but healed instantly. The nukes that knocked Superman out didn't phase him. He trashed Superman like a rag doll. He broke his arm as easily as I'd break a twig (Supes said he'd never broken a bone before). He tanked the OE, took down Darkseid in a couple shots (the same DS who 1-shot Hank), disrupted Waverider's energies....

WBH did nothing on that level, IMO, and we didn't even see DD struggle.

quanchi112
Lol at it taking entropy to stop HP Doomsday. Hahahahaha. I agree.

SquallX

Care to prove me wrong.

Nothing Superman, Wave Rider did had any effect, it was thanks to the Mother Box that they were saved.

-Pr-

You didn't read the comic, then.

SquallX
Originally posted by -Pr-
You didn't read the comic, then.

Who else but Carver. Happy Dance

kevdude
Originally posted by Cogito
That was the conclusion Mother Box came to. confused

Let's make an important point about HP Doomsday. He was never hurt. He was cut a little, but healed instantly. The nukes that knocked Superman out didn't phase him. He trashed Superman like a rag doll. He broke his arm as easily as I'd break a twig (Supes said he'd never broken a bone before). He tanked the OE, took down Darkseid in a couple shots (the same DS who 1-shot Hank), disrupted Waverider's energies....

WBH did nothing on that level, IMO, and we didn't even see DD struggle.

thumb up He's acting like its a low showing! Silliness

laughing out loud

Stoic
Originally posted by SquallX

How in any way does this apply to the Hulk? It simply means that the characters that went up against Doomsday didn't have the necessary power to defeat him, and that the most expedient way of expelling Doomsday was to bfr him via entropy. The Hulk also did not struggle against anything beyond himself during the height of HOTM.

Darkseid was physically beaten by Superman after a long hard struggle, so he really didn't bring anything extra to the table, in terms of physical might. The idea that Doomsday was capable of being BFR'd to entropy just shows me that Darkseid was jobbing, and has shown the ability to displace beings like Doomsday in the past. he simply did not use that particular power when he hit Doomsday to begin with. He hit him with a concussive blast. if not and it was impossible to remove Doomsday, then he would have never been sent to entropy.

Could the Hulk at the end of HOTM have broken Gladiator's arm like a twig? I bet he could have. After all he was also unaffected by the combined hits of 3 class 100's. One of which (Bi-Beast) made Thor struggle to put down in a past conflict.

During Hunter Prey, what damage did Doomsday create in his conflict with Superman?

Was the damage comparable to the damage that was created by the Hulk, and Betty during Heart of the Monster?

While collateral damage can't quantify the power that is displayed in one story when compared to another, it goes a long way in giving the reader an idea of how much power was displayed when you start to think about how much power it would take to obliterate one or more planets by the concussive force of punches. Punches that were not directly aimed at those planets, and were still able to turn them into dust.

iceman24567
Originally posted by -Pr-
You didn't read the comic, then. Uh duh since when was carver known for actually reading comics?

Offendor
Doomsday may die once, then Hulk dies and stay dead.

h1a8
The problem is that HP DD adapts on the fly. Also, lets not forget those claws that he can send out of his fist that went through Superman like liquid. Also, lets not forget DDs speed. With that said, HP DD wins.

brownqk
Hulk all the way

Batman-Prime
HP DD adapts on the fly and wins, well forget the adapt thing, he wins even so.

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
HP DD adapts on the fly and wins, well forget the adapt thing, he wins even so.

You are not an accurate judgement on this battle since you haven't been keeping up with the Hulk latest showing. You told me the last thing you seen of WBH was during his battle against Sentry. You are no help here.

Batman-Prime
You are not an accurate judgement on this battle since you haven't been keeping up with the Hulk latest showing. You told me the last thing you seen of WBH was during his battle against Sentry. You are no help here.

Carv, you are going to far now. Please, do me the favor and show me where I ever stated that my last thing was WBH vs Sentry or stop lying, thanks, and never do it again, kk bud? Thx.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind you lying about chars feats and whatever, that's you usual BS but don't do this with me^^.

Offendor
The most probable scenario is that no one would die. If one of them is knocked off the planet the fight would be over, right?

That, or the planet being destroyed would probably happen before anyone of them dies. If they destroy the planet they are fighting on, they both would be stranded in space unable to reach each other to fight anymore.

guy222
hulk ftw

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Carv, you are going to far now. Please, do me the favor and show me where I ever stated that my last thing was WBH vs Sentry or stop lying, thanks, and never do it again, kk bud? Thx.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind you lying about chars feats and whatever, that's you usual BS but don't do this with me^^.

What happened during Heart of Monsters when WBH was in the Dark Dimension?

Naija boy
WBH still

Prep-Man
doomsday.

carver9
IMO
Strength...WWH
Durability against piercing...Doomsday
Blunt durability...Hulk
Speed...Even or WBH (the guy Jumped around a planet in some seconds)
Punching power...Hulk by a long shot
Versatility...Hulk

Batman-Prime
^Wrong on almost every part. Again.
What happened during Heart of Monsters when WBH was in the Dark Dimension?

Don't dodge Carv with a cheap and easy question and answer me my question first, show me where I made this WBH Sentry statement. I'm still waiting, for scans and the link to that quote.

abhilegend
IMO
Strength...WWH
Durability against piercing...Doomsday
Blunt durability...Hulk
Speed...Even or WBH (the guy Jumped around a planet in some seconds)
Punching power...Hulk by a long shot
Versatility...Hulk
Lulz, when hulk steamrolls a team of true high heralds like doomsday did in DD wars, call me.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Lulz, when hulk steamrolls a team of true high heralds like doomsday did in DD wars, call me.

When Doomsday punch at someone and melt Heralds along with 1000's of super human beings along with a planet and moons...call me.

zeel
hulk

h1a8
When Doomsday punch at someone and melt Heralds along with 1000's of super human beings along with a planet and moons...call me.

Hulk didn't punch he collided with an equal in power. That means he deserves at most half the feat. That means he didn't melt a low class 100 being (not a herald level being) on his own. Also, it wasn't ALL strength to as why Hulk did the feat. It was because of the energy that came out of him and Betty before and after the collision. Thus it was a strength and energy projection feat at the same time.

And where do you get a moon melting from. The moon was still intact afterwards. And where do you get moons from? Only one moon was shown in the scan.

And lastly you are forgetting that Hulk only got that mad due to special circumstances. He saw Betty with someone else.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Hulk didn't punch he collided with an equal in power. That means he deserves at most half the feat. That means he didn't melt a low class 100 being (not a herald level being) on his own. Also, it wasn't ALL strength to as why Hulk did the feat. It was because of the energy that came out of him and Betty before and after the collision. Thus it was a strength and energy projection feat at the same time.

And where do you get a moon melting from. The moon was still intact afterwards. And where do you get moons from? Only one moon was shown in the scan.

And lastly you are forgetting that Hulk only got that mad due to special circumstances. He saw Betty with someone else.

First thing, didn't I tell you to stop responding to my post? Second, show me energy coming from their bodies. You can split that ft 8 ways and it would still be above anything a skyfather or Herald has done on panel with physical strength.

Show me this energy coming from their bodies...if you don't do it and you respond to my post with some math equations, I am reporting you. Everyone else could deal with you but I'm not wasting my time.

carver9
And you talking about it taking circumstances for Hulk to go World Breaker. Here we see Banner...BRUCE BANNER, with a smile on his face...the next panel he was at WBH levels. Banner went from his human form to World Breaker with a grin on his face. Lol at circumstances when the guy basically have COMPLETE CONTROL.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094156/Incredible_Hulks_632_012.jpg.html

There are other instances as well but no need to post those since you should have already known this 80 Earth weight.

h1a8
First thing, didn't I tell you to stop responding to my post? Second, show me energy coming from their bodies. You can split that ft 8 ways and it would still be above anything a skyfather or Herald has done on panel with physical strength.

Show me this energy coming from their bodies...if you don't do it and you respond to my post with some math equations, I am reporting you. Everyone else could deal with you but I'm not wasting my time.

Look at the scene where Hulk sees Betty with (I forgot his name). It hurts him badly. He gets very upset and starts to charge at Betty. Energy is greatly pouring from him. Energy is also greatly pouring from Betty as well. And then they collide and release the said energy along with kinetic energy from the collision.

Also, some time before this the energy coming from Hulk was doing great damage to his surrounding.

I thought you read Hulk comics.

quanchi112
Lulz, when hulk steamrolls a team of true high heralds like doomsday did in DD wars, call me. HOTM is more impressive than Wars showing.

carver9
Look at the scene where Hulk sees Betty with (I forgot his name). It hurts him badly. He gets very upset and starts to charge at Betty. Energy is greatly pouring from him. Energy is also greatly pouring from Betty as well. And then they collide and release the said energy along with kinetic energy from the collision.

Also, some time before this the energy coming from Hulk was doing great damage to his surrounding.

I thought you read Hulk comics.

Show me the energy? Hulk had green energy before jumping into Betty...show me this green energy on these scans.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8901478/Incredible_Hulks_635_003.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8901481/Incredible_Hulks_635_004.jpg.html

This is a close up of their collision. Then we see them punching and the same thing is happening...shock waves coming from their body.

Show me the green energy on the scans I provided.

carver9
H1,.respond to my post.

abhilegend
Originally posted by quanchi112
HOTM is more impressive than Wars showing.
In collateral damage, yes but that's largely irrelevant. We saw the same WBH amped to nth level stomping on an insanely amped fin fang foom and not even a state was destroyed. Morg and surfer also destroyed planets in their fight, doesn't makes them above high heralds.

carver9
In collateral damage, yes but that's largely irrelevant. We saw the same WBH amped to nth level stomping on an insanely amped fin fang foom and not even a state was destroyed. Morg and surfer also destroyed planets in their fight, doesn't makes them above high heralds.

How did Morg and Surfer destroy the planet? Naija just explained this but let's see what you think.

psycho gundam

I thought you read Hulk comics. actually, only time he was legitimately glowing with energy his enemies that were right next to him weren't outright killed.

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/7551/94565109.jpg

stop lying

quanchi112
In collateral damage, yes but that's largely irrelevant. We saw the same WBH amped to nth level stomping on an insanely amped fin fang foom and not even a state was destroyed. Morg and surfer also destroyed planets in their fight, doesn't makes them above high heralds. Hulk was no selling attacks and taking out an entire realm of beings. His showing was a lot more impressive than DD's was.

carver9

You don't know what was destroyed and what's the point of even bringing this up when we seen what a weaker Hulk than the one you are referencing was capable of? That's like saying since Sundip Supes didn't move the Mag wheels, he can't do it.

Then Strange told Hulk that he was about to destroy the planet anyways which was the reason Hulk made the wish to revert everyone back to normal.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8901525/Incredible_Hulks_635_017.jpg.html

Offendor

Show me the green energy on the scans I provided. What is that green thing in Hulks eyes called?

carver9
Originally posted by Offendor
What is that green thing in Hulks eyes called?

This is when the planets was destroyed...show me the green stuff.

Lol...so energy leaking from Hulk eyes destroyed the planet...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Hulk is a beast.

Offendor
Lol...so energy leaking from Hulk eyes destroyed the planet...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Hulk is a beast. I didn't say that. I was just pointing out the green energy from the screens you provided, just as you asked. wink

What h1a8 said was:
That happend to be true. Energy is greatly pouring from their eyes, unless it is something else we see on those scans you provided...

carver9
Originally posted by Offendor
I didn't say that. I was just pointing out the green energy from the screens you provided, just as you asked. wink

What h1a8 said was:
That happend to be true. Energy is greatly pouring from their eyes, unless it is something else we see on those scans you provided...

H1 said energy assisted in destroying the Dark Dimension...I showed him a scan of the event and you point out energy coming from their eyes...your argument is terrible. As for this thread. Don't you agree that Doomsday is.worthless like the Hulk since he can't fly?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.