Superman Blue vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is pre reboot Superman vs Superman Blue. Who wins?

abhilegend
Kal-El wins.troll

Q99
Superman Blue comes out on top after a long battle, IMO.

Superman does have the advantage that he knows how Blue's powers works, but still, Blue's at least as strong and more versatile, and a couple of base Superman's attacks will help him charge up.

-Pr-
Superman imo. The standard one.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman imo. The standard one.

How?

Cogito
I would lean towards Blue.

Parasite can drain regular Supes, Blue drained Parasite, I'm assuming Blue can drain Supes.

cdtm
Blue wins, with ease.

quanchi112
Blue wins.

JakeTheBank
T-vo ftw

Blair Wind
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
T-vo ftw

Besides a twice used power, what could Superman do to actually win?

Zack Fair
OG Supes Punches Blue out.

He just does. Intangibility and physical force absirb be damned

Space M ummy
IIRC superman blue's costume is a containment suit, and can be damaged or destroyed to KO him.

since superman blue himself had enough physical power to tear it outright (and kill himself) in the rock of ages arc, I'm positive OG superman could do the same.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Space M ummy
IIRC superman blue's costume is a containment suit, and can be damaged or destroyed to KO him.

since superman blue himself had enough physical power to tear it outright (and kill himself) in the rock of ages arc, I'm positive OG superman could do the same.

I'm still not seeing what regular Superman will be doing here to win.

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/6938/jlasecretfiles0127em3.th.jpghttp://img340.imageshack.us/img340/7449/jlasecretfiles0128ih3.th.jpg

Q99
SM Blue did face some major physical powerhouses in his active time.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I'm still not seeing what regular Superman will be doing here to win.

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/6938/jlasecretfiles0127em3.th.jpghttp://img340.imageshack.us/img340/7449/jlasecretfiles0128ih3.th.jpg

Ugh.. Wondy looks like Strong Guy with boobs there.

carver9
Superman blue is physically stronger imo.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Superman blue is physically stronger imo.

He has zero feats to suggest he is. And Superman had at least one amp after being Superman Blue, too.

carver9
He has zero feats to suggest he is. And Superman had at least one amp after being Superman Blue, too.

He soloed pulling the moon with struggling, out muscled an Angel, stalemated an amped Doomsday. He has the fts imo.

-Pr-
He soloed pulling the moon with struggling, out muscled an Angel, stalemated an amped Doomsday. He has the fts imo.

An amped Doomsday? pr1983

His feats don't equal or surpass that of non-Blue Supes.

carver9

I meant to say "without struggling". Myxy created a Doomsday and used him to fight Superman and was amping Doomsday during the fight. He seemed physically stronger to me.

-Pr-
I meant to say "without struggling". Myxy created a Doomsday and used him to fight Superman and was amping Doomsday during the fight. He seemed physically stronger to me.

So? Moving the moon doesn't compare to Superman's higher feats.

I don't even remember the Doomsday thing.

carver9
So? Moving the moon doesn't compare to Superman's higher feats.

I don't even remember the Doomsday thing.

confused Pr doesn't remember the Doomsday thing? Do you remember him fighting Myxy?

-Pr-
confused Pr doesn't remember the Doomsday thing? Do you remember him fighting Myxy?

Not really. I remember so much Superman stuff, I end up forgetting some.

Q99
During the same period, non-Blue Superman required help to quickly move the moon. Also Blue not only moved the moon back, but did so despite some demons using their powers against him.

Then there's say, Asmodel, who fought J'onn without injury until MM was in really bad shape, but Supes-Blue was able to go toe-to-toe without any problems at all.

I'd say that physically, he's at *least* equal... but he's definitely faster, has intangibility, and so on.

Blair Wind

Be that as it may, and I agree with you that Non Blue Supes is physically superior, how does Superman win this fight?

Blue has more versatility, doesn't need to be touched if he doesn't want to be, can drain his solar energy, and has a wide variety of other options open to him.

How does Supermam win?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.