Beta ray bill vs Silver surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
1. Classic Brb vs classic Ss

2. Brb at his peak bs Ss at his peak

Who wins nd why?

Bouboumaster
1- Surfer
2- Last time they met, Surfer humiliated his ass, so I guess I'll go with Surfer again

h1a8
Surfer is a bad boy.

janus77
in both scenarios, Surfer makes glue out of BRB.

edit.
if Surfer's at his "peak", then BRB makes glue out of himself, just to spare himself the monumental pain that Surfer would inflict on him, before the glue-making began.

quick and simple stomp in favour of Surfer.

carver9
Didn't Beta Ray Bill display more power then both Surfer and Stardust combined when Bill aided in keeping Galactus alive? I would give Bill at his peak the majority.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by carver9
Didn't Beta Ray Bill display more power then both Surfer and Stardust combined when Bill aided in keeping Galactus alive? I would give Bill at his peak the majority.

Surfer was on his way with Stardust to beat the shit out of vessels that was going to attack their boss.

Previously, in the same arc, BRB wanted to make Surfer go away. Surfer wanted a chat.
At the end, Surfer got what he wanted. Because he threw his surfboard behind BRB, and Delta Ray Dave didn't recovered from it.

Surfer murderstomp Beta Ray Bill

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Surfer was on his way with Stardust to beat the shit out of vessels that was going to attack their boss.

Previously, in the same arc, BRB wanted to make Surfer go away. Surfer wanted a chat.
At the end, Surfer got what he wanted. Because he threw his surfboard behind BRB, and Delta Ray Dave didn't recovered from it.

Surfer murderstomp Beta Ray Bill

Ya but in a forum match i doubt BRB would stop atatcking when he gets the advantage of SS.

Before that it was an even match up with BRB slighty ahead.

Anyway

1. 5v10 eitherway

2. SS 8v10 ovber BRB BRB at the end of the arc was more powerful however he was on a time limited until his body gave out

Slaanesh
Surfer for majority..

quanchi112
Surfer.

Naija boy
Surfer thrashes him like he already did

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Naija boy
Surfer thrashes him like he already did What issue did they fight in?

vince_slice
Originally posted by juggernaut74
What issue did they fight in?
Godhunter #2

guy222
norrin

Enzeru
Space Surfer wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.