KMC Comic Awards 2011

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
Yep I Think We Should Know That No One Likes Geeks and Most Importantly Comic Geeks,But Yea We had our moments..in this forum and it's time we...''treasure it''...

Debater Of The Year-? My Opinion OneDumbG0

Worst Debater Of The Year-? My Opinion Quanchi

Thread Of The Year-? My Opinion FP Tyrant vs Thanos

Post Of The Year-? My Opinion Enzeru long A*s Sentry Post

Scan Of The Year-? My Opinion Hulk(Played By Drax)Ripping Thanos Heart Out.

Debate Of The Year-? My Opinion Sentry(Enzeru) vs Thanos(Quanchi)

Mod Of The Year-? My Opinion PR

JakeTheBank
sneer

TheHulk
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
sneer Don't worry dude try harder this year and u might be Debator of the year...

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by TheHulk
Yep I Think We Should Know That No One Likes Geeks and Most Importantly Comic Geeks,But Yea We had our moments..in this forum and it's time we...''treasure it''...

Debater Of The Year-? My Opinion OneDumbG0

Worst Debater Of The Year-? My Opinion Quanchi

Thread Of The Year-? My Opinion FP Tyrant vs Thanos

Scan Of The Year-? My Opinion Hulk(Played By Drax)Ripping Thanos Heart Out.

Debate Of The Year-? My Opinion Sentry(Enzeru) vs Thanos(Quanchi)

Mod Of The Year-? My Opinion PR

Debater of the year: Power Cosmic II who continue to rip new assholes to those who don't respect the Mighty Galactus!

Post of the year: Most of the posts made by Power Cosmic II when he argued over Galactus vs Odin against Rage.Of.Olympus, the ten thousands awesome scans of Guy

Scan of the year: There was a lot of awesome ones, but one I remember clearly was when Octavius made Tony Stark his *****. While film him, and watch the video in a loop. Or Hulk being so powerful that he defys logics and physics, ripping a dimension by punching his ex-wife.

Mod of the year: I say Badabing. Because he thinks Hulk's awesome. That's an automatic A+ grade.

Enzeru
Originally posted by TheHulk

Wow thanks, mate, that's greatly appreciated.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Debater of the year: Power Cosmic II who continue to rip new assholes to those who don't respect the Mighty Galactus!

Post of the year: Most of the posts made by Power Cosmic II when he argued over Galactus vs Odin against Rage.Of.Olympus, the ten thousands awesome scans of Guy

Scan of the year: There was a lot of awesome ones, but one I remember clearly was when Octavius made Tony Stark his *****. While film him, and watch the video in a loop. Or Hulk being so powerful that he defys logics and physics, ripping a dimension by punching his ex-wife.

Mod of the year: I say Badabing. Because he thinks Hulk's awesome. That's an automatic A+ grade. Agreeable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.