Team Loki vs. Team Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Loki
Ymir
Surtur
Mangog
Kurse
Absorbing Man

Vs.

Doom
Mephisto
Blackheart
Sentry/Void (Siege)
Rulk
Dracula

Fight on Earth.

1. Random encounter
2. 1 week prep

Who wins?

Enzeru
Dooms team, in a good and long fight, simply because Rulk and Dracula are non-factors. I think that Doom can achieve far more in that week of prep, especially if he uses Sentry's speed to build tech / gadgets / devices even faster.

Nihilist
Lokis Team in a shit stomp

DarkOdin
1. Loki is a stomp

2. Doom always wins with one sided prep

Nihilist
Originally posted by DarkOdin
1. Loki is a stomp

2. Doom always wins with one sided prep Doom doesnt always win with prep, he had pep against Thor plus he even had his own destroyer armor he created to his own specs and still lost...let me ask you do you think Loki would have failed so hard in the situation?

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Nihilist
Doom doesnt always win with prep, he had pep against Thor plus he even had his own destroyer armor he created to his own specs and still lost...let me ask you do you think Loki would have failed so hard in the situation? Yes seeing how Loki and Doom prepped together for that one although the comic hiinted that Loki set doom up to fail

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.