Jill Valentine vs Lady

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stingerrain
Two gun-toting babes meet up in kickass gun fight.
Standerd equipment for both characters, fight takes place in a bar.
Who wins? My money's on Lady.

Nemesis X
Well no crap it'd be Lady.

zsv1U2HO28I

Even if she had the P30 device, I still don't think Jill would stand a chance.

Stingerrain
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Well no crap it'd be Lady.

zsv1U2HO28I

Even if she had the P30 device, I still don't think Jill would stand a chance.
I guess you make a good point. Now that you mention it, this battle does seem a bit....One-sided, but not nearly as one-sided as the Morrigan vs Rachel thread I made. Lady wins, end of thread.

Snafu the Great
When you said standard equipment, you probably meant default equipment. Given what Lady has on her when you first see her (Beretta automatic pistol, Vz.61 Skorpion submachine gun and the Kalina Ann) to Jill's knife and Samurai Edge, yeah that's overkill.

But since this is a bar, Jill may have a chance, since the only good time Lady can use the Kalina Ann is if she is in a wide open space. And Jill is a pretty good shot with her Beretta.

But...if this is Evil Jill and she has the 2 Skorpion submachine guns, she could give Lady hell (just ask Chris). And if you played Resident Evil 5, trying to beat Evil Jill in Professional Mode is a fvcking chore.

danteiscool
yeah that is a good point. if it's normal Jill, Lady shouldn't have much trouble given what she has to work with and that she is very agile as seen in the video. and I don't really think being in a more confined room would cause for Lady to avoid using her Kalina Ann; she shot a rocket at the ground from what had to be a few inches away in the video. granted, the room was very large, but even then doing something like that is not sane.

if it's evil Jill, then Lady will have trouble as you said, Snafu, but nonetheless, Lady's speed and agility should give her a much better chance against her than the chance that Chris did, who is more strength and less speed/flexibility.

Snafu the Great
If Jill wants to stand a chance against Lady then give her some more weapons, be it her weapons from Nemesis of from her Mercenaries counterparts from 5.

Stingerrain
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
If Jill wants to stand a chance against Lady then give her some more weapons, be it her weapons from Nemesis of from her Mercenaries counterparts from 5.
Ok, say she has her weapons from Nemissis, how would the fight turn out?

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Stingerrain
Ok, say she has her weapons from Nemissis, how would the fight turn out?

Hmm...Samurai Edge...Benelli shotgun...Grenade Launcher with 4 different ammo types...Minethrower...Barry's Magnum...and that's not counting the 2 custom weapons you get from the Nemesis, the assault rifle, Gatling Gun and the Rocket Launcher.

Now the overkill factor is in Jill's favor.

Since Lady has the Beretta semi auto handgun, the Skorpion SMG and the Kalina Ann...Give Jill her S. Edge, W. Custom Shotgun and her Rocket Launcher. Since this is Nemesis Jill , that means she can dodge as well.

danteiscool
hmmm, that does even things out. however, Lady never seems to run out of ammon for any of her guns while Jill can eventually. if Jill wants to win this, she's going to have to hit Lady hard with her best weapons.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by danteiscool
hmmm, that does even things out. however, Lady never seems to run out of ammon for any of her guns while Jill can eventually. if Jill wants to win this, she's going to have to hit Lady hard with her best weapons.

Samurai Edge can be upgraded to use powerful ammo, the Western Custom is a beast while in close quarters (the fact she can flip-cock it Terminator-style adds to the coolness factor) , and the Rocket Launcher is a 1-hitter quitter...

If you place Jill and Lady into the other's games, they will not fare as well. But stick them in their comfort zones and they will flourish. But place them in an unknown area and they will work for the victory.

StyleTime
Assuming it's standard Jill vs Lady, their weapon loadout doesn't matter much; they both can be killed by one, well-placed bullet. Gun fights between two relatively human characters come down to whoever gets shot first. Lady can probably aim dodge while still shooting at Jill though, so Lady wins.

Jill needs P30 to even the odds.

@ Snafu. Are you including puzzles? If we are just talking about enemies, Lady would beat most of Jill's enemies pretty easily. Jill would get wrecked in Devil May Cry though.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by StyleTime
Assuming it's standard Jill vs Lady, their weapon loadout doesn't matter much; they both can be killed by one, well-placed bullet. Gun fights between two relatively human characters come down to whoever gets shot first. Lady can probably aim dodge while still shooting at Jill though, so Lady wins.

Jill needs P30 to even the odds.

@ Snafu. Are you including puzzles? If we are just talking about enemies, Lady would beat most of Jill's enemies pretty easily. Jill would get wrecked in Devil May Cry though.

Jill was more than able to kill a eight foot bioweapon with no problem. I will agree with you on the fact that Jill will get her shit wrecked in DMC, but Lady will get her ass handed to her should she try to shoot her way through Raccoon City. The clip shows Lady dodging slow, clumsy attacks. What can she do against the Nemesis? Or even worse...the Hunters?

One can only dodge for so long before one loses theory head. On top of that, Jill did beat Nemmy while handicapped. All Lady did was headshot Dante and got into a bit of GunFu with him. But its been a while since I've played DMC3.

StyleTime
I say this as a Resident Evil fan: Lady would breeze through Resident Evil 3 if she doesn't have to complete the puzzles. The vast majority of Resident Evil enemies are only threatening because the protagonists are under-equipped humans. Nemesis will catch rockets to the face if he fought Lady.

As for the speed/agility issue.......Aside from exceptional people like Wesker(who isn't in RE3 anyway), nothing could really lay a hand on Lady. Hunters are only "fast" compared the relatively human Resident Evil protagonists. Nemesis isn't fast at all. He's just one of the few Tyrants who runs long distance. Neither of them are threats to a properly equipped Jill, much less Lady.

Lady is already equipped to handle all of Jill enemies in that game, and she's physically superior to Jill to boot.

danteiscool
that is certainly true. and Lady isn't going to hold back should she be placed in the RE games. the only things that would slow her down other than puzzles would be Wesker and other difficult guys like him. as for Jill, if it's normal Jill in DMC, she won't last long. if it's RE5 Jill, she'll be a much better fight for the demons until she gets to the first boss and that's if she is lucky.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by danteiscool
that is certainly true. and Lady isn't going to hold back should she be placed in the RE games. the only things that would slow her down other than puzzles would be Wesker and other difficult guys like him. as for Jill, if it's normal Jill in DMC, she won't last long. if it's RE5 Jill, she'll be a much better fight for the demons until she gets to the first boss and that's if she is lucky.

For Lady's sale, she better hope so. Resident Evil is no joke...especially the REmake. In Lady's case,she has to bring the pain, as she is dealing with demons and devils. So yeah, Lady has it worse than Jill gamewise, but Jill has the more experience when dealing with survival horror.

Kazenji
The vast majority of Resident Evil enemies are only threatening because the protagonists are under-equipped humans. Nemesis will catch rockets to the face if he fought Lady.

Which makes sense anyway not like they would walk into a store and there would be 50 boxes full of guns to start world war 3.

StyleTime
Most certainly. The games would not be nearly as awesome if you started off with the unlimited rocket launcher or something.

Snafu the Great
Most certainly. The games would not be nearly as awesome if you started off with the unlimited rocket launcher or something.

Which makes blowing Nemesis away all the worthwhile once you earned the Infinite Rocket Launcher. Hell, any RE game in which certain enemies give you hell, you can get even with a rocket launcher.

StyleTime
Yeah. After beating the game the first time, I usually do the speed run/minigame/etc for the Infinite weapons. The fun of the bonus weapons is making enemies pay for the hell they put you through during the first play through.

stargun
I say this as a Resident Evil fan: Lady would breeze through Resident Evil 3 if she doesn't have to complete the puzzles. The vast majority of Resident Evil enemies are only threatening because the protagonists are under-equipped humans. Nemesis will catch rockets to the face if he fought Lady. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Ar-qKACbnkg#t=270s

And Nemesis should be at least as strong as Mr. X. So yeah, he can give Lady trouble.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by stargun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Ar-qKACbnkg#t=270s

And Nemesis should be at least as strong as Mr. X. So yeah, he can give Lady trouble.

He is. Mr. X stalks you. Nemesis chases after you with a bazooka. Wait...I think Mr. X also runs after you in Outbreak File 2. The fact that Nemesis is in MvC3 adds to the badass factor.

StyleTime
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Ar-qKACbnkg#t=270s

Jill has bested Nemesis in close combat before. Even if we give Mr X.'s feats to Nemesis though, it won't change much. We already know Nemesis is stronger than Lady. He will still catch rockets to the face.

As new games come out, things may change of course.

BloodRain
Now when you say bested Nemesis in combat, does that just mean avoided etc?

Sticking with Lady. Better marksman(?), better agility, has mini homing missiles and I'd bet the 10 pence in my pocket that she can take a bullet or two to the body and continue fighting.

StyleTime
She dodges a strike and shoulder tackles him off a bridge. I'm not suggesting she could literally beat him hand-to-hand, but Jill has repeatedly punked Nemesis throughout that game. To Jill's credit, she is much more resourceful than Lady though. Jill might actually take Lady if they start at opposite ends of the city or if Jill gets to use P30.

Nemesis is threatening largely because he can regenerate and return later. In a random encounter, Lady just backpedals and shoots him in the face repeatedly.

StyleTime
Nemesis is threatening largely because he can regenerate and return later. In a random encounter, Lady just backpedals and shoots him in the face repeatedly.
Then celebrates her victory by making out with Jill.

Can't believe this thread went on with no lezzing out comments this long. Games vs, I am disappoint.

BloodRain
Id reckon that shes around the same strength or weaker than Lady. Not that it'd come to fists. Resourceful? Not sure.

We have failed...

stargun
Then celebrates her victory by making out with Jill.

Can't believe this thread went on with no lezzing out comments this long. Games vs, I am disappoint.
So, does Lady want STARS? Jill will make her see STARS.http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/pictureem0.gif

Hanaoka
Jill shoots Zombies while Lady shoots Demons
It probally will be Lady

Sin_Volvagia
Lady got stabbed in the leg and got up moments later without limping. Let's not forget that ridiculous flipping with Kalinna Ann strapped to her back or the time she gave Dante a fight (even though he most likely wasn't serious about hurting her).

Jill is outclassed.

StyleTime
So, does Lady want STARS? Jill will make her see STARS.http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/pictureem0.gif
thumb up
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Jill is outclassed.
Pretty much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.