The Avengers Vs H/P Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?

Fight takes place in downtown NYC....

No prep....

The West Coast Avengers (War Machine, Quicksilver, Starfox, , She-Hulk and Firestar) responds to a call from a smashed big-rig outside of Cinny, Ohio, and follows the trail of destruction which leads them to a confrontation with the mysterious creature. It systematically takes the team apart, finishing by punching Starfox into the stratosphere. Starfox is caught in mid-air by Wonder Man, and declares "It's like Doomsday is here", thus providing the monster with a name.

Wonder Man arrives on the scene, having cut short a television interview. He and his fellow abled -Bodied Avengers members follow the threat to the home of a single mother and her two children, where their battle with "Doomsday" destroys the house. The Avengers attacks the Doomsday monster.....

The Avengers:

Wonder Man
Sersi
Ms.Marvel
Vision
Pulsar (M.R)
Hank Pym

Vs

H/P Doomsday

Stoic
Hank can shrink him down to ant size and put him in an adamantium jar. If not, they lose like the fist wave did.

Sirius77
I know next to nothing about sersi, but I can see the rest being taken down by HP DD.

quanchi112
Avengers win.

Supermex
Originally posted by quanchi112
Avengers win.

Why do you think the Avengers would win this?

JakeTheBank
If the Avengers win, it will be because of something crazy Pym pulls off.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Supermex
Why do you think the Avengers would win this? Pym.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
If the Avengers win, it will be because of something crazy Pym pulls off.

What stuff has he come up with on the fly?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Prep-Man
What stuff has he come up with on the fly?

He has access to the Infinite Mansion and a utility belt with nifty tech based weapons.

Supermex
jus wondering ?? Would Sersi be able to slow down Doomsday durin the fight?

Stoic
Sure if she transmuted the ground into something more permeable. I think Pym would be the deciding factor unless Doomsday went for him first.

Enzeru
Probably the Avengers. Pym as the third smartest person on Marvel should have the needed gadgets to actually dooo something to H/P Doomsday, even if it's just a simple BFR.
And I see Sersi being powerful enough to slow Doomsday down for a while.

DarkSaint85
Pym wins.

McNasty996
I have to ask, whats stopping Sersei from changing the air around doomsday into solid admantium and trapping him until Pym comes up with an answer?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Stoic
Sure if she transmuted the ground into something more permeable. I think Pym would be the deciding factor unless Doomsday went for him first. Going by this, couldn't Sersi turn the first 6 feet of the ground into water and as soon as H/P DD falls into it turn it into primary adamantium? Not familiar with Sersi just wondering.

playa1258
You guys are out of your damn minds, Doomsday kills everyone on that team, starting with Pym.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Supermex
Starfox is caught in mid-air by Wonder Man, and declares "It's like Doomsday is here", thus providing the monster with a name.
Does that mean this is some new monster they just named Doomsday, or is this actually Doomsday from DC?

It's a question I'm sure we're all wondering

Supermex
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Does that mean this is some new monster they just named Doomsday, or is this actually Doomsday from DC?

It's a question I'm sure we're all wondering

Naw Doll i think we most all get it, jus u...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.