Tutinax vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No bfring and this is prereboot Superman.

Who wins?

guy222
not supes

CosmicComet
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Oh dear.

Incoming Tutinax hype.

srankmissingnin
Superman via super speed

abhilegend
Kal.

Slaanesh
Supes..

Damborgson
Superman. Assuming he doesn't stand there and brawl....then lose and do the same thing again hoping something might change...

Stoic
The way that Tutinax handled the confrontation with Thor led me to believe that he wasn't exactly slow. Thor hit him, and the next moment he was on top slamming him into the ground. Superman usually brawls it out, and the way that Tutinax ate the hammer strike without taking an overly long time to rise, makes me think that Superman could take a severe beating from him.

-Pr-
...who the **** is Tutinax?

Slaanesh
Originally posted by -Pr-
...who the **** is Tutinax?

the Deviant that beat Thor physically twice recently..i think there's a scan in the ownage thread..

-Pr-
Originally posted by Slaanesh
the Deviant that beat Thor physically twice recently..i think there's a scan in the ownage thread..

Ah ok.

Rage.Of.Olympus
His fear based powers should mess with Superman the first go around (He'd see Jonathan or Lois attacking) but Tutinax should go down pretty fast once Kal gets enraged or whatever.

Every time I've seen him other than this recent mini, dude had terrible lasting durability.

abhilegend
Kal isn't a pussy like "goldilocks". He can pretty much overcome any fear, that's why he can and has used GL rings before and was chosen the GL of sector 2814 even before Hal.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Kal isn't a pussy like "goldilocks". He can pretty much overcome any fear, that's why he can and has used GL rings before and was chosen the GL of sector 2814 even before Hal. Do you really want to call Thor a pussy ? Thor never wet the bed like Superman did just thinking about confronting DD.

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
His fear based powers should mess with Superman the first go around (He'd see Jonathan or Lois attacking) but Tutinax should go down pretty fast once Kal gets enraged or whatever.

Every time I've seen him other than this recent mini, dude had terrible lasting durability.

Thor recently called the character impenetrable... I think Marvel did a complete change with the character just like they are doing with basically everyone.

guy222
supes isn't standing up to the earth mover

he can fly at all his speed he's gonna get ***** slapped

don't underestimate the the deviants or eternals....they will finally stop em

Nihilst
Superman beats him down easily, Tutanix looks like another version of savage hulk minus healing factor and increasing strength so he goes down hard

guy222
huh

Nihilst
Tutinax never was impressive, i saw some fights of his he is nothing more than hulk type brick and not very powerful if i may add, his recent showings vs Thor are his by far most impressive ones but still i say superman will beat him easily due to greater speed strength durability mixed with his flight and heat vision ... Superman owns him 10/10

guy222
reading

Nihilst
Guy you are so cool i feel bad arguing with you Lol anyway to each his own opinion

guy222
thumb up

Nihilist
Superman wins.

Stoic
Originally posted by Nihilst
Superman beats him down easily, Tutanix looks like another version of savage hulk minus healing factor and increasing strength so he goes down hard

Actually at first glance, he reminded me of Thanos.

carver9
Superman isn't beating this guy easily but I don't know if the outcome would be the same as Thors.

guy222
still tutinax

he'll b defeated by hero, thor, thena or zuras

CosmicComet
Originally posted by guy222
supes isn't standing up to the earth mover

he can fly at all his speed he's gonna get ***** slapped

don't underestimate the the deviants or eternals....they will finally stop em

How is Tutinax going to touch him?

The way speed is talked about on the forums here, makes me feel like some people think its some optional thing of no importance. no expression

Doesn't matter how strong you are if you can't even perceive the guy you are fighting.

Sr J-Bieb
Tutinax might be more powerful than Thor, but I think Superman takes him pretty easily.

guy222

The way speed is talked about on the forums here, makes me feel like some people think its some optional thing of no importance. no expression

Doesn't matter how strong you are if you can't even perceive the guy you are fighting.

who said anything about supes speed

did i

guy222
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Tutinax might be more powerful than Thor, but I think Superman takes him pretty easily.

thumb up

CosmicComet
Yeah dude you kinda did. stick out tongue

edit: dude, what? why are you thumbs upping Bieb? O_o'

guy222
stick out tongue

i always like bran's post and he knows comics

carver9

Surfer beats Superman 10/10 solar drain or red sunlight blasting him. Surfer beats Thor 10/10 creating a black hole in Thors brain. Surfer beats Magestics 10/10 via bfring him to the past or the future. Surfer beats Darkseid 10/10 by creating multiple clones of himself that's hitting Darkseid with Planetary level blast at super speed while turning intangible.

Gotcha.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by carver9
Surfer beats Superman 10/10 solar drain or red sunlight blasting him. Surfer beats Thor 10/10 creating a black hole in Thors brain. Surfer beats Magestics 10/10 via bfring him to the past or the future. Surfer beats Darkseid 10/10 by creating multiple clones of himself that's hitting Darkseid with Planetary level blast at super speed while turning intangible.

Gotcha.

I have no problem with any of that.

wink

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9

Gotcha.
:yawn: What's new?

psycho gundam
are we talking about reboot superman yet? he has just as many appearances as tuti-lax does, it doesn't at all warrant defaulting to new earth superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.