Black Adam Vs DCnu Justice League and Teen Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Who wins here

Enzeru
He lasts for a whole while, probably also takes few of them down, but I see him being overwhelmed in the long run. What too much, is too much.

By the way what actually happened to Captain Marvel, Black Adam ... even Power Girl and so on? They don't seem to be in the new DC universe ?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Enzeru
He lasts for a whole while, probably also takes few of them down, but I see him being overwhelmed in the long run. What too much, is too much.

By the way what actually happened to Captain Marvel, Black Adam ... even Power Girl and so on? They don't seem to be in the new DC universe ?

Captain Marvel is going to be in JLA starting in issue #7, in a backup story retelling his origin, so Adam will probably follow suit.

Power Girl, I dunno, but I could see her being in the JSA when they start that book.

--

As for thread, I don't see Adam beating the combined JLA tbh.

Colossus-Big C
Whats the DCnU roster? And what about teen titans

guy222
adam loses

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by guy222
adam loses No he doesnt

quanchi112
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Whats the DCnU roster? And what about teen titans Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
No he doesnt laughing out loud

JakeTheBank
Black Adam loses.

lol at this thread though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.