srankmissingnin strikes back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scarface9393

snowdragon
Originally posted by scarface9393

I unfortunetly read most of that thread and it's an abomination.

I laugh at midnighter beating both deathstroke and gorgon and there were alot of ppl that felt the same way there.

/fail thread

scarface9393

scarface9393

psycho gundam
moral of the story, you kmc ****wits need to stay on your own site irony

quanchi112
recently on comicvine, srankmissingnin aka thegentlemenrogue came back to the site on a new account, thedastardlyscoundral, where he troll the thread gorgon and deathstroke vs midnighter

of course being the troll that he is, he denied that he is thegentlemenrogue, but buckshot still trashed him none the less

moral of the story, you kmc ****wits need to stay on your own site Can you not smell the irony. Kmc >>>>>>Comicvine.

scarface9393

scarface9393

quanchi112
comicvine>>3 day turd sitting out in the sun>>>kmc That's why you're here, right ? Poor thing.

Damborgson
ComicVine is pretty good. Its almost on the level of CBR. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/smurph.gif

oh and yeah comicvine sucks

quanchi112
its funny because quanchi and his butt buddy carver9 both came to comicvine at one point and got pwned

why cant u losers stay off our site? you'll be less inclined to kill yourselves after getting owned so bad I went there for a day or two and couldn't believe the ignorance and slow wait in between posts. It's pathetic. Maybe I will come back one day and destroy people. Who knows.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by quanchi112
That's why you're here, right ? Poor thing.

For once I'm in agreement with Quanchi on something.

KingD19
I go to comicvine for the pretty pictures. Why don't have pretty pictures?

scarface9393

scarface9393

Enzeru
-_____________________-

TheHulk
Would You Stop This Bullcrap and stop being a freacking messenger boy for Comicvine that's right your nothing but a errand boy,so get your great Comicvine basterds trolls and sent them here instead of well u

-Pr-
Someone' bitter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.