Midnighter vs Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Who wins?

carver9
Which sabertooth?

srankmissingnin
Doesn't matter, they all fold up Midnighter and put him in the overhead compartment.

jinzin
ooooooh boy. Think we all know where this is going... but yeah, Sabretooth should take a healthy majority here.

marvelmilker
midnighter already beats wolverine pretty easily so he'd beat sabertooth easily as well.

juggernaut74
Creed rapes him.

jinzin
Originally posted by marvelmilker
midnighter already beats wolverine pretty easily so he'd beat sabertooth easily as well. laughing out loud

snowdragon
midnighter already beats wolverine pretty easily so he'd beat sabertooth easily as well.

Incorrect, as a matter of fact most of Buckshot's discussion was on midnighters ability to be a tactical. Capt America has that as a huge strength as well yet that isn't going to garner a win here.

Midnighter beating Wolverine or Sabertooth is puppy dog forum following since both have HUGE healing factors and more/better feats to pull from.

marvelmilker
Originally posted by snowdragon
Incorrect, as a matter of fact most of Buckshot's discussion was on midnighters ability to be a tactical. Capt America has that as a huge strength as well yet that isn't going to garner a win here.

Midnighter beating Wolverine or Sabertooth is puppy dog forum following since both have HUGE healing factors and more/better feats to pull from. actually its very correct and this kind of proves that you didnt read the thread either since most of it was discussing the validity of midnighters wins agaisnt characters

while srank tried to constantly downplay midnighters feats by saying he only beats rip off characters, then he tried to downplay his wins by using excuses such as plot or pis.

i know you kmc guys try to back each other up but you want to actually read the thread next time instead of blindly defending someone who obviously has a hard on for a certain character

quanchi112
midnighter already beats wolverine pretty easily so he'd beat sabertooth easily as well. laughing out loud

marvelmilker
i'm surprised carver9 srank and quanchi didnt kill themselves after getting owned so bad on vine

quanchi112
i'm surprised carver9 srank and quanchi didnt kill themselves after getting owned so bad on vine I barely remember anything other than wiating to submit responses and ignorance. Kmc is the big leagues.

marvelmilker
kmc is ran out of some guy's basement, its where chumps like enerzu go when they couldnt make it on comicvine

kmc gets comicvine's sloppy seconds LOLOL

Parmaniac
What are their names on CV?

marvelmilker
quanchi is quanchi, carver9 is carver9. both have been owned and came back here

srank is thegentlemenrogue who got owned, then came back on thedastardlyscoundral and got owned again

quanchi112
kmc is ran out of some guy's basement, its where chumps like enerzu go when they couldnt make it on comicvine

kmc gets comicvine's sloppy seconds LOLOL What's your name on comicvine ? Tell me so I can look you up when I come back into town looking to kick some ass.

marvelmilker
u know wats funny? when srank was thedastardlyscoundral he actually denied being thegentlemenrogue and srankmissingnin. if he was so confident in his argument why deny who he was before?

what a douche

guy222
sabes

snowdragon
actually its very correct and this kind of proves that you didnt read the thread either since most of it was discussing the validity of midnighters wins agaisnt characters

while srank tried to constantly downplay midnighters feats by saying he only beats rip off characters, then he tried to downplay his wins by using excuses such as plot or pis.

Nope I read it in full, every painful page and while Buckshot has alot of knowledge in the wildstorm world (I've read his debates with Majestic to) he (meaning buckshot) simply doesn't acknowledge the feats of said opponent.

Sabertooth has a HUGE healing factor over midnighter, strength, arguably skill and speed. However his healing factor and strength aren't even close enough to debate over.

I would be totally willing to concede if you could show me midnighter taking more punishment consistently then Sabertooth and finishing fights but that's not going to happen.

marvelmilker
Originally posted by snowdragon
Nope I read it in full, every painful page and while Buckshot has alot of knowledge in the wildstorm world (I've read his debates with Majestic to) he (meaning buckshot) simply doesn't acknowledge the feats of said opponent.

Sabertooth has a HUGE healing factor over midnighter, strength, arguably skill and speed. However his healing factor and strength aren't even close enough to debate over.

I would be totally willing to concede if you could show me midnighter taking more punishment consistently then Sabertooth and finishing fights but that's not going to happen. midnighter doesnt have to take a beating since he's already much faster than sabretooth and has precog, sabretooth wont land a hit. hence he gets stomped.

quanchi112
Sabes wins.

carver9
Comicvine is a good site imo...have good debators as well but the mods gave their power to non-moded peeps and if you disagree with these individuals, you could get banned. The main characters on this site that is basically undefeatable is Majestics, Thanos, and Midnighter. Love the site and they have good members there that are very respectful but the mods there isn't anything like Pr or Bada...not even close to being them. Even though I'm going to hate saying this but Pr is a good mod and actual communicate with the members here...so does Bada...you don't get that Vibe on comicvine.

Lord Feron

who beat who where? oh wait I don't give a ****! lol

Lord Feron
actually its very correct and this kind of proves that you didnt read the thread either since most of it was discussing the validity of midnighters wins agaisnt characters

i know you kmc guys try to back each other up but you want to actually read the thread next time instead of blindly defending someone who obviously has a hard on for a certain character

who beat who where? oh wait I don't give a ****! lol

Prep-Man
too early to tell how goid mids computer mind is. his armor seems pretty formidable, though.

srankmissingnin

lol

That's cute, but in actuality Buckshot never proved anything let alone "destroyed me". He stammered about feebly citing nonsense (much like you yourself), and hyping trash while I explained the reality of the situation to him over and over and over and over and over again. Midnighter's feats suck, he has two PIS feats that are impressive as the are irrelevant. I know mongoloid simpletons like you get massive swinging boners from Midnighter killing Z string rip offs... but unfortunately for you (and fortunately for us) the rest of us we aren't idiots. Midnighter has no speed or strength feats tha put him above the top tier streets, his healing factor sucks and his battle computer has never given him a noticeable advantage in combat over anyone who mattered. Those are just facts.

Prep-Man
are we using ws version or dcnu version?

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Prep-Man
are we using ws version or dcnu version? Does it matter? This is Victor motherf*cking Creed here.

jinzin
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Does it matter? This is Victor motherf*cking Creed here. laughing thumbsup first thing we've agreed on all year.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by juggernaut74 Does it matter? This is Victor motherf*cking Creed here.

maybe, because dcnus mids hardly has any feats, but his computer mind seems more formidable than his last. plus his armor withstood being cut from harry tanners blades, which seemed like they could cut through almost anything. they were extremely powerful blades.

srankmissingnin
I got the impression he was blocking by connecting with the flat of the blade, not that his armor was turning it via durability.

jinzin
Scans?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by guy222
http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/10342590_sw-15.jpg http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/10342593_sw-16.jpg http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/10342594_sw-17.jpg http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/10342596_sw-18.jpg http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/10342599_sw-21.jpg

Prep-Man
Originally posted by srankmissingnin I got the impression he was blocking by connecting with the flat of the blade, not that his armor was turning it via durability.

oh, you could be right, but he was bragging about his armor and super strength. i hope he gets more feats under his belt. he and apollo are the real stars of the book. and we will be seeing mids crush your boy, grifter. am i right, srank? stick out tongue

jinzin
Hmmm well from the looks of it he at least blocked one sword strike with the back of his hand. But.... the other sword strike that landed flush on his face barely drew blood, which makes me wonder if the sword has properties similar to Psylocke's blades which don't always cut the same way as a physical sword.

srankmissingnin
I think he largely avoided the head shot and just got nicked, but looking at the fight again I think he blocked the slash with the steel plate on his glove, Kakashi style, and not the side of the blade like I originally thought.

Scoobless
http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/10342594_sw-17.jpg

lol, in the first panel he looks like he's taking a super sized dump.

Estacado
Originally posted by carver9
Comicvine is a good site imo...have good debators as well but the mods gave their power to non-moded peeps and if you disagree with these individuals, you could get banned. The main characters on this site that is basically undefeatable is Majestics, Thanos, and Midnighter. Love the site and they have good members there that are very respectful but the mods there isn't anything like Pr or Bada...not even close to being them. Even though I'm going to hate saying this but Pr is a good mod and actual communicate with the members here...so does Bada...you don't get that Vibe on comicvine.
Comicvine is only good if you want to see cool pictures...

StyleTime
Originally posted by Scoobless
http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/10342594_sw-17.jpg

lol, in the first panel he looks like he's taking a super sized dump.
laughing out loud It does.

Eon Blue
Midnighter

Stoic
Sabertooth

DarkSaint85
'Door'.

Epicurus
Midnighter wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.