Daredevil vs Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SSJVegeta
The Battle For Sin City

Daredevil and Bane are both transported to Sin City by unseen forces. They are told that the only way to return to their respective universes is to become the most respected and feared crime fighter/crime lord in the city. So, Daredevil must take down all the major criminals in the city and become its most renowned crime fighter, and Bane must take down all the major law-enforcers in the city and become its most renowned crime lord. Only one of them can succeed and go back to their universe, and they each know the other is there, and must be taken out.

Daredevil has his standard equipment; costume, weapons, civilian clothes, etc. Daredevil can seek help from people like Hartigan, Marv, Nancy and any other do-gooders he inevitably encounters. Daredevil can fight crime in the court, as a lawyer, if he chooses to, which he likely would.

Bane has his standard equipment; costume, spare clothes, etc. Bane was transported to Sin City during the time he had quit Venom, so hes not, and wont be, using it at all. Bane can seek help from criminals like Senator Roark, Roark Junior, Kevin, and any other criminals he inevitably encounters.

They will both have to earn/acquire money, places to live, etc. The battle will go on for as long as it has to. They will inevitably encounter each other, probably more than once, and duke it out, but the main question is not who would win that fight, but who will become the most renowned crime fighter/crime lord, and get to go home? Its gonna be gritty...

So, who will be victorious, dudes?

Stoic
No offense but this seems more like an RPG than a versus, so I'll give my best opinion.

Bane: No venom means that he has to rely on his above average fighting skills, and stalk his prey, on a one on one or possibly two on one scenario. At most, I don't see him being able to beat multiple cops with very powerful sidearms, and assault rifles without being maimed, and tossed in jail or at the worst killed.

Daredevil: With his heightened senses, and far above average fighting skills, would do better in combat with multiple opponents, for obvious reasons.

If I thought about it long enough I can't come away with any other thought, than that Daredevil would be far more successful at bagging more criminals, than Bane without his venom would be at taking down the cities finest.

Daredevil wins this.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Stoic
No offense but this seems more like an RPG than a versus, so I'll give my best opinion.

Bane: No venom means that he has to rely on his above average fighting skills, and stalk his prey, on a one on one or possibly two on one scenario. At most, I don't see him being able to beat multiple cops with very powerful sidearms, and assault rifles without being maimed, and tossed in jail or at the worst killed.

Daredevil: With his heightened senses, and far above average fighting skills, would do better in combat with multiple opponents, for obvious reasons.

If I thought about it long enough I can't come away with any other thought, than that Daredevil would be far more successful at bagging more criminals, than Bane without his venom would be at taking down the cities finest.

Daredevil wins this.

thumb up

Estacado
I think you are underestamating Bane even without Venom he can rip people in armored suits punch through walls and other stuff he is easily class 1-2 or above and he is a pretty good strategist cops wont be taking him out.

Stoic
Originally posted by Estacado
I think you are underestamating Bane even without Venom he can rip people in armored suits punch through walls and other stuff he is easily class 1-2 or above and he is a pretty good strategist cops wont be taking him out.

With a tag on his head like cop killer, I don't think that he would get very far before the militia took him down. Daredevil on the other hand would have the biggest gang on his side (the cops). This thread was tailored for Matt to win. I kept that part out, because it was one of the first thoughts that came to mind, but i didn't want to turn it into a giant post. Didn't mean to low ball Bane. Things would likely be different if they were transported to Conan's time where law and order were not on the same level as it is in modern day fiction.

abhilegend
Hornhead.

godking
Originally posted by Stoic

Daredevil wins this. Who says that Bane is going to be out on the street brawling with cops ? He is intelligent enough to slowly build a powerbase and knock off the other crime bosses one by one and bribe the cops he can bribe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.