Lex luthor vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Lex gets full knowledge of Surfer

1.One day prep

2.One week prep

Can Lex get the win.

Galan007
In a week he can absolutely beat Surfer. In a day? That's questionable.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Galan007
In a week he can absolutely beat Surfer. In a day? That's questionable. Even with access to all his tech etc ?

Galan007
I wouldn't call it impossible (Lex's armor alone puts him on par with Superman), but it's definitely questionable.

MF DELPH
What's Lex's track record against high end matter manipulators? I ask because I don't recall him ever going up against Firestorm or someone similar being primarily a Supes' villain.

psycho gundam
without plot it's hard to to tell.

Galan007
^ Lex has probably gone up against matter manipulators about as many times as Surfer has used matter manipulation as a first-line offensive tactic. stick out tongue

Nihilist
^ Lex has probably gone up against matter manipulators about as many times as Surfer has used matter manipulation as a first-line offensive tactic. stick out tongue big grin

MF DELPH
^ Lex has probably gone up against matter manipulators about as many times as Surfer has used matter manipulation as a first-line offensive tactic. stick out tongue

Ok...

Surfer 10/10.

abhilegend
Lex wins.

quanchi112
Surfer wins.

marvelmilker
lex easily

quanchi112
Originally posted by marvelmilker
lex easily Based on ?

Lord Feron
1. Surfer, stomp

2. Lex chances increase dramatically and maybe with some luck and taking adavntage of surfer's personality yeah i can see him winning some.

MF DELPH
I'm not so sure. Lex has had years of experience with Superman and is pretty much an expert on Kryptonians because of it, and he more times than not is not going to beat Superman in a direct confrontation that he's well prepared for even with exploiting Superman's well documented weaknesses. I don't think a week is long enough, especially since, unlike Superman, Surfer has the ability to sense the workings of any devices Lex has come up with from afar via his cosmic awareness and ability to read energy signatures, and the means to simply transmute them and deactivate them. I think eventually Lex could put something together (like Doom did), but it's definitely going to take more than a day, or even 7 days.

That said, pre-crisis Lex would take Surfer in the amount of time it takes him to put a spring in a tin can, squeeze fresh orange juice on it, and then place a mirror at a particular angle so that when struck by sunlight it emits a beam that cuts Surfer off from his power cosmic and incinerates him.

Bouboumaster
1- Surfer
2- I don't know. I suppose it's not impossible. Unlikely, but not impossible.

guy222
norrin

Don Corleone
Originally posted by Lord Feron
1. Surfer, stomp

2. Lex chances increase dramatically and maybe with some luck and taking adavntage of surfer's personality yeah i can see him winning some.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.