Thor vs Firestorm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins?

SquallX
Actually i'll give new 52 Firestorm about 5.5/10, or equals to Thor.

Post Crisis Firestorm 6,7/10.

Pre Crisis 8/10.

Galan007
Assuming they'd both be merged with professor Stein, either Ronnie or Jason could win.

cdtm
O_o Surprised so far there's mainly votes against Thor.

He couldn't even beat Captain Atom, and Thor would beat on Cap good (Standard Cap, not overpowered Monarch.)

JakeTheBank
Conventionally, Thor.

quanchi112
Thor wins.

Don Corleone
Thor.

Galan007
Originally posted by cdtm
O_o Surprised so far there's mainly votes against Thor.

He couldn't even beat Captain Atom, and Thor would beat on Cap good (Standard Cap, not overpowered Monarch.) Jason's trouncing of Orion, the Female Furies, and an amped Kalibak are what I was thinking about, tbh.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Jason's trouncing of Orion, the Female Furies, and an amped Kalibak are what I was thinking about, tbh. More picking and choosing.

Merlyn
Originally posted by quanchi112
More picking and choosing. Reported for trolling.

Thor nudges this one out

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Galan007
Jason's trouncing of Orion, the Female Furies, and an amped Kalibak are what I was thinking about, tbh. Orion couldn't even lift a block of lead...

Galan007
^ it was super-heavy lead, obviously. ermm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Merlyn
Reported for trolling.

Thor nudges this one out Funny because everytime you post you insult. You flame yet you report others. Childish but whatever.

Originally posted by Merlyn
You realize YOU look like a buffoon, right? Galan wiped his ass with you in this thread. Take your feces-stained face and go sit in the corner.

laughing out loud This.

Originally I came into this thread with the notion that Runner was going to stomp, but after seeing the 'arguments' presented on his behalf in this thread I've changed my mind.

SBP wins. Happy Dance

abhilegend
Thor.

JASON221
Thorhttp://www.kread.info/g.gif

Glorificus
Probably Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.