Majestic vs Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/m/majestic.jpg
VS
http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel//universe3zx/images/thumb/3/3b/Beta_ray_bill.jpg/406px-Beta_ray_bill.jpg

The fight in Space. Fight to the death. Who takes it?

Gecko4lif
Im backing majestic

ballzakk
nutnut

zeel
bill gets destroyed.

LordofBrooklyn
Majestic ANNIHILATES Horse-Face!

JakeTheBank
Based on what does Majestic "destroy" or "annihilate" Beta Ray Bill?

Nothing from comics, I know that much.

Don Corleone
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

KMC myth .

LordofBrooklyn

From comics.

Majestic is FASTER than Beta Ray Bill. CANON.

Majestic can channel cosmic energy. CANON.

Majestic is STRONGER than Beta Ray Bill. CANON.

Majestic can alter Beta Ray Bill's tech enhancements. CANON.

What have you actually read concerning Majestros?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Don Corleone
KMC myth .

Consider the myth a reality now.

cdtm
Maj, mainly due to speed and being stronger than Superman.

quanchi112
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
From comics.

What have you actually read concerning Majestros? erm

Prep-Man
Majestic. he doesnt destroy bill, though. maybe if he had his blades.

Scoobless
Bill ftw

JakeTheBank
From comics.

I've read Majestic's various mini's/short lived ongoings, his appearances in WildCATS and other cross overs and have a pretty good idea where he stands in the grand scheme of things.

Nothing from those books warrant the idea that's he's so far beyond Bill it would be a stomp or borderline spite...to say nothing of the comparison to him to high end Pre-Crisis Superman.

What have you actually read concerning Beta Ray Bill?

LordofBrooklyn

What have you actually read concerning Beta Ray Bill? [/QUOTE

We can start from Simonson onward.

Beta Ray Bill's tech is not only a non-factor but Majestros can actually redesign to work against him.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by quanchi112
erm

You can do better than a face Thanosi.

Show me BRB changing the structures of planets on the pre-atomic level.

Moving planet sized satellites unaided.

Taking casual flights from Earth to Pluto in under 2.5 hours.

I'll wait.

Sr J-Bieb
Taking casual flights from Earth to Pluto in under 2.5 hours. Well, I'm impressed

JakeTheBank
You can do better than a face Thanosi.

Show me BRB changing the structures of planets on the pre-atomic level.

Moving planet sized satellites unaided.

Taking casual flights from Earth to Pluto in under 2.5 hours.

I'll wait.

You realize I could drop a bunch of random feats from Bill that Majestic hasn't done, right?

Who has Majestic utterly beaten down that suggests he'd have such an easy time of beating Bill?

Nihilst
Majestic beat ............ ammmm .... a huge blue alien and that should be enough for you haaa

LordofBrooklyn
You realize I could drop a bunch of random feats from Bill that Majestic hasn't done, right?

Who has Majestic utterly beaten down that suggests he'd have such an easy time of beating Bill?

You could drop TONS which require Stormbreaker and tech.

Stormbreaker will be punted out of his hands before he can react.

His tech programs get rewritten by Majestros.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Nihilst
Majestic beat ............ ammmm .... a huge blue alien and that should be enough for you haaa

Right, the "Who has he beaten" argument.

Who did Dr. Manhattan beat in WATCHMEN?

There were no Thanos or Magus type characters depicted there. So using your rationale Dr.Manhattan gets beaten because of his lack of competition rather than his powerset.

JakeTheBank
You could drop TONS which require Stormbreaker and tech.

Stormbreaker will be punted out of his hands before he can react.

His tech programs get rewritten by Majestros.

How would Majestic overwrite Bill, and by extension, the Asgardian enchantment bestowed upon him by Odin? If it was standard Korbonite Bill, I might be inclined to agree that Majestic could possibly rewrite him (though not something remotely close to anything likely concerning a forum fight imo).

Not sure where you get the idea that Majestic could easily disarm Stormbreaker and keep it away from Bill - who can easily recall his hammer if disarmed - and somehow effortlessly truck him.

So, again, what fights of Majestic justify him "annihilating" Bill?

LordofBrooklyn
How would Majestic overwrite Bill, and by extension, the Asgardian enchantment bestowed upon him by Odin? If it was standard Korbonite Bill, I might be inclined to agree that Majestic could possibly rewrite him (though not something remotely close to anything likely concerning a forum fight imo).

Not sure where you get the idea that Majestic could easily disarm Stormbreaker and keep it away from Bill - who can easily recall his hammer if disarmed - and somehow effortlessly truck him.

So, again, what fights of Majestic justify him "annihilating" Bill?

Majestros skillset justify him annihilating Bill.

I think the Metropolis fights; in particular the ones with the Eradicator work here.

JakeTheBank
Majestros skillset justify him annihilating Bill.

I think the Metropolis fights; in particular the ones with the Eradicator work here.

Not...really? He can pull a possible slight majority if you want to argue it, sure. Anything more than that is pushing it.

His fight with Eradicator is impressive, sure, but that doesn't mean he could perform the same tactics on Bill, especially since Stormbreaker can negate a great deal of Majestic's offensive capabilities.

LordofBrooklyn
Not...really? He can pull a possible slight majority if you want to argue it, sure. Anything more than that is pushing it.

His fight with Eradicator is impressive, sure, but that doesn't mean he could perform the same tactics on Bill, especially since Stormbreaker can negate a great deal of Majestic's offensive capabilities.

Why wouldn't Majestros who is a master fighter not use his superior speed to knock Stormbreaker out of Bill's hands?

Much of BRB's capabilities lie within Stormbreaker. Given the fact that robots can wield Stormbreaker some tech construct from Majestros could hold it at bay.

No Stormbreaker for Bill means no chance of victory.

Stoic
From comics.

Is Bill back to being a cyborg? I thought that he was made organic after his semi-death at the end of Storm Breaker?

abhilegend
Majestros 5.5/10.

JakeTheBank
Why wouldn't Majestros who is a master fighter not use his superior speed to knock Stormbreaker out of Bill's hands?

Much of BRB's capabilities lie within Stormbreaker. Given the fact that robots can wield Stormbreaker some tech construct from Majestros could hold it at bay.

No Stormbreaker for Bill means no chance of victory.

He could attempt this, sure, but he's also contending with Bill not just standing there letting it happen. If and when Majestic somehow does disarm him, Stormbreaker returns to its master's hand.

Some tech construct? Like...what? What does Majestic have on hand that would be able to hold Stormbreaker at bay long enough for Majestic to utterly annihilate Bill, who will be forcing the hammer to come back to him?

The odds of Majestic permanently disarming Bill for the fight are vastly inferior to that of Bill getting it back through willing and actually fighting back.

Prep-Man
Knowing Majestic, he'll build something in a nano second, while Bill is at awe of his speed.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Knowing Majestic, he'll build something in a nano second, while Bill is at awe of his speed.

build it from what? the fight is in sace.

Prep-Man
If there is no tech around, then he won't be able to build anything, but he's done it before.

Nihilst

There were no Thanos or Magus type characters depicted there. So using your rationale Dr.Manhattan gets beaten because of his lack of competition rather than his powerset.

of course i am using the who can he beat argument other wise how can we judge how good he is in fights? Lol could you say something even funnier? its like saying "Right, the "i go by comics feats" argument again.

its different with Dr Manhattan because he got feats to prove he is a reality warping being that is far above those 2, but the powers majestic has are nothing special to bill or thor its actually preety much the same level of power if we exclude the fact bill is more versatile than majestic, so in order for you to prove he can beat bill in a fight you have to use actual fighting feats which majestic doesnt have to put him over bill, nor does he got the feats to put him over bill, therefor an argument for majestic being able to beat bill is something you will haveto work forand not just state crap like he is stronger faster and smarter laughing

Eon Blue
Majestros

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Nihilst
of course i am using the who can he beat argument other wise how can we judge how good he is in fights? Lol could you say something even funnier? its like saying "Right, the "i go by comics feats" argument again.

its different with Dr Manhattan because he got feats to prove he is a reality warping being that is far above those 2, but the powers majestic has are nothing special to bill or thor its actually preety much the same level of power if we exclude the fact bill is more versatile than majestic, so in order for you to prove he can beat bill in a fight you have to use actual fighting feats which majestic doesnt have to put him over bill, nor does he got the feats to put him over bill, therefor an argument for majestic being able to beat bill is something you will haveto work forand not just state crap like he is stronger faster and smarter laughing

The laughing smiley doesn't bolster your argument.

1. Powers- It is not simply the "Powers" that Majestros posesses but the scale and application thereof. He is faster and stronger than Bill. That is CANON. If Majestros can reach Pluto in 2.5 hrs from Earth that is beyond anything Bill has done speed-wise. That was while LIFTING a space prison and not pushing himself to the max.

Do the math, Thanosi. Majestros has to be traveling at least the speed of light coupled with lifting a space prison unaided for the entireity of the way.

2. Combat- I gave you the fights with the Eradicator. Superman level speed, strength, resistance etc. Coupled with at least comprable tech to BRB. He rewrote the tech and beat him in a few panels.

THERE is your fight!

Sr J-Bieb

There were no Thanos or Magus type characters depicted there. So using your rationale Dr.Manhattan gets beaten because of his lack of competition rather than his powerset. Or because even only factoring in Dr M's feats, he's below Silver Surfer by a sizable amount

BattleMage
Beta Ray Bill

Prep-Man
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn The laughing smiley doesn't bolster your argument. 1. Powers- It is not simply the "Powers" that Majestros posesses but the scale and application thereof. He is faster and stronger than Bill. That is CANON. If Majestros can reach Pluto in 2.5 hrs from Earth that is beyond anything Bill has done speed-wise. That was while LIFTING a space prison and not pushing himself to the max. Do the math, Thanosi. Majestros has to be traveling at least the speed of light coupled with lifting a space prison unaided for the entireity of the way. 2. Combat- I gave you the fights with the Eradicator. Superman level speed, strength, resistance etc. Coupled with at least comprable tech to BRB. He rewrote the tech and beat him in a few panels. THERE is your fight!

do you have the scans of the eradicator incident?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Every once in a while, some idiot starts wanking Majestic. At this point, it's like a tradition or something.

Anyways, close fight. Could go either way. I'd personally pick Bill on a good day.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Every once in a while, some idiot starts wanking Majestic. At this point, it's like a tradition or something.

Anyways, close fight. Could go either way. I'd personally pick Bill on a good day.

When you find that idiot you should call him out. In the meantime, I will continue to post arguments that fit with the character's portrayals.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Every once in a while, some idiot (Read: LordofBrooklyn) starts wanking Majestic. At this point, it's like a tradition or something.

Edit: You actually think Majestic annihilates Bill? Lawlz, and you have the audacity to ask Jake whether or not he knows anything about Majestic.

I've probably read every notable fight and feat his done at this point (Read the Wildstorm Universe until I was up to date recently), and this far from a slaughter. To think otherwise, ignorance of both characters is like a prerequisite.

LordofBrooklyn
Edit: You actually think Majestic annihilates Bill? Lawlz, and you have the audacity to ask Jake whether or not he knows anything about Majestic.

I've probably read every notable fight and feat his done at this point (Read the Wildstorm Universe until I was up to date recently), and this far from a slaughter. To think otherwise, ignorance of both characters is like a prerequisite.

Since you are an expert on both this should be easy.

How much of BRB's offense relies on his tech enhancements and Stormbreaker?

What are the chances Majestros can't disarm and rewrite BRB's tech?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Prep-Man
do you have the scans of the eradicator incident?

These are from the Majestic respect thread.

http://imageshack.us/f/62/majesticdc90ot.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/f/204/majesticdc102hf.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/f/204/majesticdc117xt.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/f/69/majesticdc128ho.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/f/72/majesticdc137bz.jpg/

Rage.Of.Olympus
Since you are an expert on both this should be easy.

How much of BRB's offense relies on his tech enhancements and Stormbreaker?

What are the chances Majestros can't disarm and rewrite BRB's tech?

Well all of it, his current form is a mixture of Korbonite bio-engineering and the Odin Force.

Disarm Bill? Perhaps he could separate him from Stormbreaker temporarily, but that's all it would be, temporary. Bill is no slouch without the hammer due to his raw physical might and I'm not sure how Majestros would go about keeping Stormbreaker at bay indefinitely.

Rewrite Bill's tech? Exactly how do you see this happening? I'm not sure what the tech/tissue ratio is normally and with the magic of the Odin Force thrown in the mix, I don't really consider it a possibility. Are you trying to apply what happened with Eradicator onto Bill?

LordofBrooklyn
These pics of the fight should work.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/12780/717674-erad_vs_maj_super.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/80236/1572386-majestic_1_of_4_16_super.jpg

JakeTheBank
Not sure how that applies to Bill with the Odin Force fueled enchantment on his body...?

I'd be more inclined to believe that to be a remote possibility on Bill if he was strictly in his standard Korbonite body. Even assuming that Majestic could do such a thing, however unlikely it is, Stormbreaker absorbs/blocks/redirects his heat vision.

abhilegend
Majestros wins 5.5/10.

carver9

This.

Bill wins 6 or 7/10 imo.

zeel

well majestic oneshoted eradicator and im pretty sure eradicator has better durability then bill. Majestic i think is more on par with ultraman in brute strength, greater then superman in strength and bout on par with supes in durability i think. Bill is versatl but majestic will be in his face and put him down fast i think. I think people also forget that majestic has a very keen mind, is good at prep and can size up a situation immediatly. HE beat the mnost powerful version of eradicator and has oneshotted other versions of erads. I personally think that bill is very simmilar to eradicator and that would be a much better fight then this one.

Bill vs eradicator this would be a great fight.

Bill vs majestic i dont see bill winning any.

Horrificus
how about a simple side-by-side comparison of skills and strengths?

I don't know much about Majestic, but I do know that Bill has done so many strange things with his powers, that he shows a seriously powerful and varied toolbox.

Also, I thought that, when he is in BRB form, with the hammer, he is in an enchanted form. Is it a definite fact that he remains bionic now? After the change?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Horrificus
how about a simple side-by-side comparison of skills and strengths?

I don't know much about Majestic, but I do know that Bill has done so many strange things with his powers, that he shows a seriously powerful and varied toolbox.

Also, I thought that, when he is in BRB form, with the hammer, he is in an enchanted form. Is it a definite fact that he remains bionic now? After the change?

I believe Majestros is immune to magic or at the very least highly resistant.

Any mystical attacks or enhancements that BRB uses should be negated by this.

JakeTheBank
How is Majestic stronger than Superman now?

carver9
He isnt stronger than Superman.

JakeTheBank
I believe Majestros is immune to magic or at the very least highly resistant.

Any mystical attacks or enhancements that BRB uses should be negated by this.

So is Thor and Loki as they're actual deities.

Doesn't mean Bill can't harm them.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by cyborgbill
jake and rage of olympus are serious marvel fanboys

majestic would one shot donkey face

Not really, but I'll humor you.

Based on what feats would Majestic one shot Bill? Assuming you're serious that he can do this.

JakeTheBank
he can effortlessly move planets around.

That's really not the same as punching someone's lights out, though.

Who has Majestic one shot or utterly beat in combat that suggests he could easily do so to Bill? I think I'm pretty reasonable in asking that.

JakeTheBank
no, but a guy that can move planets like golf balls would be able to one shot bill.

But can you prove that? Superboy Prime can move planets with ease and he can't one shot Superman or Black Adam or Martian Manhunter or even Superboy. And he has less reason to hold back than Majestic does, and he's stronger to boot. Unless you think that's all PIS.

I have no problem with someone thinking Majestic could beat Bill - he could beat him - but when people say he's "stronger than Superman" and "could hack Bill's mystically enchanted body" and "is immune/highly resistant to magic therefore Stormbreaker couldn't hurt him", it's hard to take them seriously.

Assuming Bill hit Majestic with Stormbreaker, do you think he'd feel it?

cdtm
These pics of the fight should work.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/80236/1572386-majestic_1_of_4_16_super.jpg

On the fly reprogramming of Eradicators synthetic DNA is a highly impressive speed feat, imo.

Considering he had no prior knowledge of his tech, and that nothing as sophisticated as Eradicator should be quick to rewrite like that.. And if his synthetic DNA is as complicated as human DNA, forget about it, that's up there with Flash's city clearing feat or above...

JakeTheBank
your retarded, shut up

Don't be mean to cdtm.

Uriel005
Originally posted by zeel
well majestic oneshoted eradicator and im pretty sure eradicator has better durability then bill. Majestic i think is more on par with ultraman in brute strength, greater then superman in strength and bout on par with supes in durability i think. Bill is versatl but majestic will be in his face and put him down fast i think. I think people also forget that majestic has a very keen mind, is good at prep and can size up a situation immediatly. HE beat the mnost powerful version of eradicator and has oneshotted other versions of erads. I personally think that bill is very simmilar to eradicator and that would be a much better fight then this one.

Bill vs eradicator this would be a great fight.

Bill vs majestic i dont see bill winning any. ultraman is more of a direct what if superman stopped dicking around while having different weaknesses than anything else imo.

cdtm
Eradicator doesn't have great durability, tbh. Cyborg Superman regularly turns him into swiss cheese, while Superman can tank his shots.

But he's still powerful enough to mess Cyborg Superman up in Return of Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.