All Asgard vs All versions of superman (Minus the 5 IMP ones)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilst
All versions of superman gather around and want to take over asgard, 5 IMP supermans are not allowed since it will be a stomp, asgard has odin Bor and this is King Thor version of Thor Beta ray bill Loki asgardian destroyer ,and every other asgardian vs all versions of superman including GA SBP so how does it go

abhilegend
CA superman stomps asgard in dirt.

Nihilst
Originally posted by abhilegend
CA superman stomps asgard in dirt.

woops sorry i didnt state no CA Superman also, i thought it would be clear this uber version of superman is not in the fight

DarkSaint85
So Pre-Crisis is also included?

Nihilst
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So Pre-Crisis is also included?

yes PC Superman is included

SquallX
CA Superman is not even needed.

Nihilst
Originally posted by SquallX
CA Superman is not even needed.

who are the supermans that you feel could take on odin and king thor?

SquallX
They don't need to take on Odin or Thor separately.

Superman Red/Blue would give Odin or King Thor a good fight. Those two Superman were beast compare to regular Superman.

Kismet Superman is one of the most powerful of the Superman.
All Star
Superboy Prime
Guardian Amped Superboy Prime
Sun Dipped Superman
Earth 2 Superman
Kingdom Come Superman

There's also the black Superman that can give himself any type of powers he desired.

Nihilst
Originally posted by SquallX
There's also the black Superman that can give himself any type of powers he desired.

you mean composed superman?

SquallX
Originally posted by Nihilst
you mean composed superman?

I was actually talking about the Superman, Harvey Dent of Earth 9.
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110203222437/marvel_dc/images/thumb/a/a8/Earth-9_Superman_01.jpg/303px-Earth-9_Superman_01.jpg

Nihilst
oh that guy, i dont know where you came with "get any power he wants" but he got defeated by new earth superman

SquallX
oh that guy, i dont know where you came with "get any power he wants" but he got defeated by new earth superman

Everyone loses to main stream Superman, no exception!

You also do know that Superman without plot can kill almost anyone he wants by just saying the word.

He killed Joker, or Harley in his verse by just telling them to die.

abhilegend
Supermen of multiverse+quantum superman=pwnage.

Nihilst
what if i say entire asgard + entire olympus vs the supermans and instead of king thor its Rune King Thor

Nihilist
Is this asgard including the other realms ?

Nihilst
Originally posted by Nihilist
Is this asgard including the other realms ?

what other realms?

JakeTheBank
Alfheim, Jotunheim, Vanaheim, etc.

He's asking if you mean Asgard proper, as in just the Realm Eternal, or Asgard as it pertains to the Nine Realms.

Also, is this Classic Asgard or current?

Nihilst
classic asgard with realms

JakeTheBank
There's only a handful of Supermen that would survive attacking Classic Asgard and the Nine Realms in a prolonged battle. And even then, it's dicey due to the vast level of power that people like Odin and Rune King Thor alone could produce, to say nothing of their collective resources and the like.

It ultimately depends on where you draw the line on "Supermen".

Cogito
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
It ultimately depends on where you draw the line on "Supermen".

This, ultimately.

I'm assuming we're not talking about the Superman Dynasty, which would utterly ragestomp any Asgard. What about the atomic Superman from Superman Beyond (Adam, I think his name was)?

Raptor22
Nihilist, I think It may be easier if u made a list of the Supermen u had in mind or atleast something more specific. Or this is just gonna devolve into a series of... does bizzaro count or how about black lantern Superman, and with supes that could and would go on forever. Just trying to help.

SquallX
Originally posted by Raptor22
Nihilist, I think It may be easier if u made a list of the Supermen u had in mind or atleast something more specific. Or this is just gonna devolve into a series of... does bizzaro count or how about black lantern Superman, and with supes that could and would go on forever. Just trying to help.

I can get behind this, but damn man, there's a lot of Superman to list.

Nihilst
ok i see its kinda confucing so i will write down the supermans that are in this fight

Golden Superman Prime
Superman 1 Million
Kismet Superman
Composed Superman
KC Superman
All Star Superman
Cyborg Superman + all rings
Black harvey Superman
Chris Kent
Red/Blue Superman
GA Superboy Prime
PC Superman
the Quantum Superman
Tangent Superman
Superman beyond
Ultraman
Bizaro Superman
Red son Superman
Sun Dipped Superman
Kal El mainstream

all those are fighting classic asgard with all realms+ all Olympus, Rune King Thor version for thor and just for the heck of it lets throw in Surtur and Ymir

Sr J-Bieb
Who are the 5 IMP ones you omitted then?

Nihilst
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Who are the 5 IMP ones you omitted then?

there are also 5 IMP Supermans , there wasnt much light brought uppon them but the fact alone they are full 5 IMP beings is an outomatic stomp so i didnt include them

Space M ummy
ok i see its kinda confucing so i will write down the supermans that are in this fight

Golden Superman Prime
Superman 1 Million
Kismet Superman
Composed Superman
KC Superman
All Star Superman
Cyborg Superman + all rings
Black harvey Superman
Chris Kent
Red/Blue Superman
GA Superboy Prime
PC Superman
the Quantum Superman
Tangent Superman
Superman beyond
Ultraman
Bizaro Superman
Red son Superman
Sun Dipped Superman

all those are fighting classic asgard with all realms+ all Olympus, Rune King Thor version for thor and just for the heck of it lets throw in Surtur and Ymir

What happens if Odin combines all of Asgard into the super destroyer? assuming they don't know it's weakness (Find the bodies) THAT version of the destroyer can obliterate almost all of this list, will never tire out, and is immune to pretty much all assault.

Sr J-Bieb
there are also 5 IMP Supermans , there wasnt much light brought uppon them but the fact alone they are full 5 IMP beings is an outomatic stomp so i didnt include them I thought you were attributing "IMP ones" to Golden Prime and Superman 1 Million

My mistake

Nihilst
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
I thought you were attributing "IMP ones" to Golden Prime and Superman 1 Million

My mistake

Golden boy has no relation to 5 IMP, Superman 1 Million is mixed blood with 5 IMP and has extra senses by them but still not a full 5 IMP Being smile

Sr J-Bieb
Golden boy has no relation to 5 IMP, Superman 1 Million is mixed blood with 5 IMP and has extra senses by them but still not a full 5 IMP Being smile I realize. Just blanked out about the IMP Superman

Either way, me thinks the implied power of Kismet, and Golden Prime might be too much... taking into account all the other ones.

Space M ummy
What about the possibility of Odin (or Surtur) simply eliminating the sun to depower most of the supermen? It wouldn't be instantaneous, but they'd get progressively weaker as the fight went on.

While it might be "out of character" to obliterate the sun to win a fight, Odin could just restore it once the combat was over.

Nihilst
Originally posted by Space M ummy
What about the possibility of Odin (or Surtur) simply eliminating the sun to depower most of the supermen? It wouldn't be instantaneous, but they'd get progressively weaker as the fight went on.

While it might be "out of character" to obliterate the sun to win a fight, Odin could just restore it once the combat was over.

you got couple very strong telepaths on the superman team who can probably read his mind know what he is about to do and stop him from doing so

besides not all those versions are powered by the sun, there are few versions here who are powered up by different power sources like kisemt for example, or 1 Million who needs the super sun but he is full power here because its stupid to bring the super sun with him Lol

Space M ummy
you got couple very strong telepaths on the superman team who can probably read his mind know what he is about to do and stop him from doing so

While mind reading a skyfather is up for debate, Odin was able to restore stars to the sky with a wave of the hand, and his teleportation is good enough to move the entire dimension of asgard itself into the negative zone instantaneously.

Odin wants to remove the sun from the battlefield (or move the battlefield somewhere there is no sun) there isn't a realistic way for the supermen to stop him.

edit: and that's just Odin. King Thor was the same power level (or stronger) and Bor is the same class. Stopping Three Odins from pulling that off is impossible.

Nihilst
While mind reading a skyfather is up for debate, Odin was able to restore stars to the sky with a wave of the hand, and his teleportation is good enough to move the entire dimension of asgard itself into the negative zone instantaneously.

Odin wants to remove the sun from the battlefield (or move the battlefield somewhere there is no sun) there isn't a realistic way for the supermen to stop him.

sorry you are wrong, as i said before couple very strong telepaths that can read his mind and know his intentions, hell kismet superman alone could know that and prevent odin from doing so, reading up a skyfather? you do realise there are few versions here who are probably above skyfather and few versions that are at the skyfather levels themselves so bringing the fact odin is a skyfather wont help here

as i said before the sun isnt the power source for all those verions like kismet or tangent superman or 1 Million in the first place , even without the sun what are they losing their powers within asecond? seriously man and all that assuming odin can even execute that in the first place

Nihilst

edit: and that's just Odin. King Thor was the same power level (or stronger) and Bor is the same class. Stopping Three Odins from pulling that off is impossible.

do you honestly think that removing the sun will suddenly depower the entire field or anyone?

are you honestly saying this list cant handle odin thor and bor? and even if for some odd reason the superman team will choose to defend the sun then some of those versions can create very powerful forcefields it wont be a problem to defend the sun for seconds because the fight wont take too long doesnt matter what direction the win goes to, and odin and the others got a lot of supermans keeping there hands in the fight they wont be just standing and blasting a force field protected sun while all the other supermans will just stand and stare

but as i said before removing the sun wont do anything

Space M ummy
sorry you are wrong, as i said before couple very strong telepaths that can read his mind and know his intentions, hell kismet superman alone could know that and prevent odin from doing so, reading up a skyfather? you do realise there are few versions here who are probably above skyfather and few versions that are at the skyfather levels themselves so bringing the fact odin is a skyfather wont help here

as i said before the sun isnt the power source for all those verions like kismet or tangent superman or 1 Million in the first place , even without the sun what are they losing their powers within asecond? seriously man and all that assuming odin can even execute that in the first place

How am I wrong? There isn't any example I'm aware of of anyone "mind reading" an asgardian skyfather about his intentions, and even so I said it was "up for debate." possible, but I wouldn't bet my strategy on it.

Odin has demonstrated he's able to restore stars or knock them out instantaneously, and can teleport all of asgard (where this is taking place) somewhere there is no sun. You have THREE people on that team that can pull this off. The odds of stopping this from happening are essentially zero.

I also noted that MOST of those supermen have sun fueled powers. There are a few that aren't sun dependent, but taking the sun out of play weakens the hell out of the majority of them.

as for "above skyfather.." no. Odin/King Thor/Bor are at "tearing galaxies apart" levels of power. no one on that list has feats that exceed them.

go back and read my comment. Not immediate, but if the fight drags on (and it will) the supermen will get progressively weaker without the sun to recharge them. Like it or not, it's an advantage the asgardians can exploit here.

There are exceptions, but again the majority of that list relies on the sun to power them.

Sr J-Bieb
What if Rune King Thor, Bor, Surtur, and Ymir combine for a super god blast?

While all of Asgard (Asgard, Hela's army, Surtur's army, Dark Elves, Frost Giants, Serpent's army, etc), Hela and Odin combine into the Celestial fighting super Destroyer, and Odin implants pure hate into Mangog's mind towards Supermen.

While Malekith mans the Casket of Winters, and the Serpent and his Worthy/Beta Ray ram into battle all epic like

And Loki grabs the Norn Stones to power up all the herald-ish level characters left outside the Destroyer armor. Skurge, Enchantress, Fafnir, Malekith, Worthy, Beta, Karnilla, Ulik (and trolls), etc

Ya... I can see how Asgard can bring a good fight.

Nihilst
How am I wrong? There isn't any example I'm aware of of anyone "mind reading" an asgardian skyfather about his intentions, and even so I said it was "up for debate." possible, but I wouldn't bet my strategy on it.

Odin has demonstrated he's able to restore stars or knock them out instantaneously, and can teleport all of asgard (where this is taking place) somewhere there is no sun. You have THREE people on that team that can pull this off. The odds of stopping this from happening are essentially zero.

I also noted that MOST of those supermen have sun fueled powers. There are a few that aren't sun dependent, but taking the sun out of play weakens the hell out of the majority of them.

as for "above skyfather.." no. Odin/King Thor/Bor are at "tearing galaxies apart" levels of power. no one on that list has feats that exceed them.

mega wrong, first of all what kind of argument are you trying to present? prove they can read a skyfather mind? Superman 1 Million alone was scaning an entire planet with telepathy to find information within seconds ,igot the impresion you dont know much about all those superman versions do you? kismet superman is far above the skyfather levels , i will not start to educate you about kismet if you dont know about it then its up to you to catch up withthe error, tangent Superman as well, composed superman was uber as hell and again a very powerful mind reader, and you are trying to tell me they cant stop odin from teleporting or destroying a star? fore serious man? Kismet Superman is above odin.

do you really think if the sun will be destroyed suddenly half of the supermans will get depowered??? you dont even know the basics of superman he is charged for some time like a battery and i can assure you the sun charge will be enough for the fight believe me

by the way i never said CIS is off so they fight in character and since when do characters start fights like that?

as i said if odin or anyone even thinks about doing so the telepaths on thesuper team will know off it and work to stop it from happening, as for can they do it? yes... Superman 1 Million force vision field powered up by Golden prime While Kismet and Tangent Superman make odin regret this idea

Space M ummy
mega wrong, first of all what kind of argument are you trying to present? prove they can read a skyfather mind? Superman 1 Million alone was scaning an entire planet with telepathy to find information within seconds

Scanning a planet is not the same thing as reading the mind of the king of the gods.

you would be wrong, chief. I've been here for quite some time- all of those versions of superman are well known to me.

If that was the case, then Imperiex wouldn't have been a problem. Unfortunately, feats don't back this up.

Am I speaking english? I never said that. I said that eliminating the sun means (most of) the supermen will get weakened AS TIME GOES ON. and FYI, Superman 1 million (who you think is skyfather level) nearly killed himself aging into oblivion trying to punch through a time barrier when stranded in the present day where there is no super sun.

In contrast, Odin/King Thor can manipulate time at will. They're not on the same level.

Nihilst
Scanning a planet is not the same thing as reading the mind of the king of the gods.

you would be wrong, chief. I've been here for quite some time- all of those versions of superman are well known to me.

If that was the case, then Imperiex wouldn't have been a problem. Unfortunately, feats don't back this up.

Am I speaking english? I never said that. I said that eliminating the sun means the supermen will get weakened AS TIME GOES ON. and FYI, Superman 1 million (who you think is skyfather level) nearly killed himself aging into oblivion trying to punch through a time barrier when stranded in the present day where there is no super sun.

In contrast, Odin/King Thor can manipulate time at will.

oh give me a break will you? king of the gods? a self made title? and tell me does the title "king of the gods" give him so special telepathic ammunity? was it ever presented that some telepath couldnt read his mind? galactus and odin were going at it in a telepathic battle his mind was penetrated telepathicly, Superman 1 Million got telepathy on levels that he can communicate with beings from different planets and galaxies, the black harvey dent version of superman had telepathy to the point he could see what all the people on earth are thinking about him, Kismet is a being far greater than odin which is a joke to even assume kismet superman wont be able to read and block odin.

actually Kismet Superman beat imperiex and are you serious? imperiex is >> Odin, i just love how people like to boast odin to such degrees and try to make a celestial + being out of him

wana talk about 1 million almost killing himself? ok... he was several days away from the super sun which took away almost all his powers to the point he couldnt fly or even use his base powers such as heat vision, was stated by him he is becoming a mortal and has to use his last powers to do this feat, so what you basically have is superman 1 million amazingly depowered doing such a feat, and no he didnt almost killed himself by breakingthe time barrier because guess what? he broke it within thefirst punch and within the first punch he actually punched to the year 4000 and caused shockwaves and altered events, what did almost kill him was punching 853 CENTERIES into the future, i already explained the context behind it , as i said Superman 1 Million is at full power here because its dumb to bring the super sun with him

manipulate time? didnt see that much,quantum superman also controls the time but if you think that odin can just freeze everybody i got to take a big laugh at it because kismet superman tangent Superman 1 Million quantum and golden prime wont be effected at all, the rest who will be effected will bereleased from it by Superman 1 Million who showed he can get out of time loops due to his senses.

sorry i dont believe that you know about every superman here because if you did you wouldnt think odin surter and bor cant be stopped by them laughing

Nihilst
and you know what? even if we take telepathy away for a second... do you know quantum superman? you do? good luck to odin hiding away his intentions from him smile

Space M ummy
oh give me a break will you? king of the gods? a self made title?

Er, no? Odin is king of asgard? Bor was before him, and "King" Thor was also. That's why the "king" is in front of his name.

No, that would be the Odinforce. When granted, it amps the user's power astronomically. This is why King Thor >>>>>>>> Regular Thor. It's not the crown. I get the impression you don't know the characters very well.

And Galactus himself is on a completely different tier telepathically. Professor X couldn't even get Galactus to NOTICE him when he tried communicating. It's clearly established in the MU that Trying to read the mind of a skyfather class (or better) character is nowhere near as easy as reading the mind of a mortal.

Professor X could also do this. again, he couldn't even get galactus' attention. The same galactus that Odin stalemated in mental combat. By that feat, Odin is hundreds or thousands of times more powerful psionically than Earth's strongest telepaths. Assuming that superman 1 million is just going to waltz in and read his mind with no resistance is laughable.

That version of superman is a bit of a wild card, but not that impressive. He was intelligent, but not intelligent enough to realize that trying to give his own wife powers like his would kill her.

It took the galaxy to take imperiex out. Kismet/Superman was a part of that. If you think that version of superman is equivalent to Odin or King Thor, then by all means- start listing feats.

Everything you just wrote backs up my assertion. In the absence of the super sun (or regular sun) extreme effort will drain solar reserves and weaken or kill him. You have him trying to take over an entire dimension. Therefore, Removing the sun from the battlefield will severely weaken most of these supermen over time during combat. period.

The point here is that the breadth of the powers of a skyfather exceeds that of superman 1 million by several orders of magnitude. Odin can teleport entire dimensions, create stars from nothing, travel through time at will or lend those powers to others...superman 1 million is strong (herald level, I think), but not skyfather strong.

Sorry, I don't believe you're quite on my reading level, since this fight was never 3 people versus a crowd of supermen. This is ALL OF ASGARD of which those are 3 out of hundreds or thousands of asgardians and demons, if we're including Surtur, Ymir, and (possibly) the super destroyer.

none of these supermen have the ability to stop Thor, Bor, AND odin from removing the sun from the battlefield in the seconds it would take them to do it.

Nihilst
Er, no? Odin is king of asgard? Bor was before him, and "King" Thor was also. That's why the "king" is in front of his name.

No, that would be the Odinforce. When granted, it amps the user's power astronomically. This is why King Thor >>>>>>>> Regular Thor. It's not the crown. I get the impression you don't know the characters very well.

And Galactus himself is on a completely different tier telepathically. Professor X couldn't even get Galactus to NOTICE him when he tried communicating. It's clearly established in the MU that Trying to read the mind of a skyfather class (or better) character is nowhere near as easy as reading the mind of a mortal.

Professor X could also do this. again, he couldn't even get galactus' attention..

That version of superman is a bit of a wild card, but not that impressive. He was intelligent, but not intelligent enough to realize that trying to give his own wife powers like his would kill her.

It took the galaxy to take imperiex out. Kismet/Superman was a part of that. If you think that version of superman is equivalent to Odin or King Thor, then by all means- start listing feats.

Everything you just wrote backs up my assertion. In the absence of the super sun (or regular sun) extreme effort will drain solar reserves and weaken or kill him. You have him trying to take over an entire dimension. Therefore, Removing the sun from the battlefield will severely weaken most of these supermen over time during combat. period.

The point here is that the breadth of the powers of a skyfather exceeds that of superman 1 million by several orders of magnitude. Odin can teleport entire dimensions, create stars from nothing, travel through time at will or lend those powers to others...superman 1 million is strong (herald level, I think), but not skyfather strong.

sorry i dont believe that you know about every superman here because if you did you wouldnt think odin surter and bor cant be stopped by them laughing

you gave him the title king of gods which means he is the king of all gods.. news flash king of asgard is not king of all gods

i know king thor better than you do thatsfor sure but i said its Rune King Thor version even a more powerful version read the posts

of course reading the mind of a skyfatrher is harder than ordinary telepath but come on telepathy on the levels of Superman 1 Million, harvey,Kisment, and freakin quantum? you serious?

why are we discussing his intelligence? do you think the main topic is "are you impressed by kismet"? kismet is a being far above odin and thats it no going circles with this subject, i am not even stating quantum golden tangent and million Lol

so wait a second are you saying that a trans tier king Thor and odin are above Kismet? dude GTFO

Superman 1 Million dependens on the sun is extreme, and still ittakes him hours to get depowered by being away from it, other supermans are not that extreme weaken by it.

Superman 1 Million is herald? are you trolling on purpose? aherald can sniff away a red star? a herald can fight off a charging galaxy? a herald can punch 853 centeries into the future while being greatly depowered? a herald could contain solaris with a force field? a herald could contain solar explosions with his force vision? aherald could just sniff away firestorm like a fly? it was stated that Superman 1 Million is far greater than ordinary superman and is the strongest superman to date , judging by his feats he is a low - mid skyfather.

you are stating too much bullshit seriously i dont know for how long have you been on here but it doesnt change the fact you state too much bullshit

Nihilst

Sorry, I don't believe you're quite on my reading level, since this fight was never 3 people versus a crowd of supermen. This is ALL OF ASGARD of which those are 3 out of hundreds or thousands of asgardians and demons, if we're including Surtur, Ymir, and (possibly) the super destroyer.

none of these supermen have the ability to stop Thor, Bor, AND odin from removing the sun from the battlefield in the seconds it would take them to do it.

i never said it will take a crowd of supermans to deal with those 3, you on the other hand said no one here can stop those 3, Kismet Superman will take odin out thats all is needed for the fastest win.

thats your opinion which is based on nothing, quantum superman alone will prevent them from doing so not to mention 1 Million golden and kismet, the sun wont be even touched

Nihilst
have to go now i will be back and hope to see some other opinions beside that idiot

Space M ummy
you gave him the title king of gods which means he is the king of all gods.. news flash king of asgard is not king of all gods

I'm having a hard time taking you seriously, since your reading comprehension is so bad. "King of the gods" (meaning the asgardian gods) is odin's official title. Zeus is also king of his pantheon, etc etc. Not only is it a royal designation, it also makes it clear that as "King" he is far more powerful than the rest of the asgardian gods.

There is no such thing as "rune king thor". That particular designation was made up on internet forums. Marvel never made a distinction between "King" and "Rune King." but please continue to impress me with how much you know.

Yes, I am serious. Do you have any examples at all of any of them manipulating the mind of something as powerful as Odin or Galactus? Why not just "mind rape" imperiex then? OH RIGHT...because they couldn't.

Harvey's intellect was a product of his advanced mind, which gave him telepathy as a side effect. Super intelligent, but with limits. Powerful telepath, but not omniscient.

and I'm asking you to prove it. Feel free to start anytime.

They all depend on the sun to some degree. Regular superman has also found himself depowered when in the absence of a sun, or under a red sun, etc. It happens quite a bit.

Herald class characters have feats on that level, yes. Powerful heralds, but heralds none the less. Odin or Galactus could accomplish all that without effort, yet those are the very upper end of what superman 1 million can accomplish.

Skyfather feats are far greater. Creating life? (Galactus has done this) Willing Stars and Planets into creation from nothing? (Odin has done this) Fighting across all planes of existence simultaneously? (odin again) THESE are skyfather feats and superman 1 million is not on this level.

whatever you say, junior. With that, I'm bored of you, so have fun with the topic.

abhilegend
Quantum superman takes care of odin.

Nihilst
I'm having a hard time taking you seriously, since your reading comprehension is so bad. "King of the gods" (meaning the asgardian gods) is odin's official title. Zeus is also king of his pantheon, etc etc. Not only is it a royal designation, it also makes it clear that as "King" he is far more powerful than the rest of the asgardian gods.

There is no such thing as "rune king thor". That particular designation was made up on internet forums. Marvel never made a distinction between "King" and "Rune King." but please continue to impress me with how much you know.

Yes, I am serious. Do you have any examples at all of any of them manipulating the mind of something as powerful as Odin or Galactus? Why not just "mind rape" imperiex then? OH RIGHT...because they couldn't.

Harvey's intellect was a product of his advanced mind, which gave him telepathy as a side effect. Super intelligent, but with limits. Powerful telepath, but not omniscient.

and I'm asking you to prove it. Feel free to start anytime.

They all depend on the sun to some degree. Regular superman has also found himself depowered when in the absence of a sun, or under a red sun, etc. It happens quite a bit.

Herald class characters have feats on that level, yes. Powerful heralds, but heralds none the less. Odin or Galactus could accomplish all that without effort, yet those are the very upper end of what superman 1 million can accomplish.

Skyfather feats are far greater. Creating life? (Galactus has done this) Willing Stars and Planets into creation from nothing? (Odin has done this) Fighting across all planes of existence simultaneously? (odin again) THESE are skyfather feats and superman 1 million is not on this level.

whatever you say, junior. With that, I'm bored of you, so have fun with the topic.

its me actually who is having hard time taking you seriously seeing how you are butt hurt and biased to a point you try to twist common things that we all know.

what i asked you is if his title of king of gods gives him some special abilities? you are saying they cant read the king of the gods as if the title alone gives him extreme powers, and you are talking with me about reading comprehension? erm

i am using Rune King Thor to describe that specific version of thor because thats the way people here and across the entire internet and comics world reffer to him, how else would i describe him? your describtion is even worse because calling him King Thor is false since there is already a version that is called that way so seriously dont be a straw man it doesnt do you any good.

i am not proving a negative, i brought you the fact this list of supermans got very powerful telepaths that could scan planets and galaxies with there telepathy, quantum superman alone had the abilities of Dr Manhatten and that alone should tell you he is going to read odin like nothing, Galactus was able to read Odin and galactus isnt known for his telepathy to begin with so its up toyou to prove odin has some kind of mega telepathic blocking resistance that let me guess... comming from his title "king of gods" laughing

mind rape imperiex? first of all Superman 1 Million and all the others werent involved in that fight so who do you mean "THEY COULDNT"?
what you are doing here is lying and trolling basically by stating false events,Kismet superman went on against imperiex and i guess mind raping him wasnt in his intentions, was he trying to mind rape him and failed? was it stated he cant mind rape him? for all that we know he just didnt try to use that ability because the writers wanted to give us a flashy fight, its like you bring thor fight where he is just brawling someone and then go and sayhis lightning or tornado powers wont work on the enemy because he didnt use them on his opponent.

you are asking me to prove kismet is beyond odin and King Thor? Kismet is a cosmic entity the equivalent of Eternity from marvel,She is also nigh omnipotent and can manipulate time, space and reality to achieve virtually any feat imaginable, the fact alone she possessed Superman and made him defeat imperiex is enough already to put her above odin in the first place, she didnt have much apearences or feats overall but to say she is weaker than odin just because a lack of feats is retarded, DC doesnt tend to throw there strongest characters into fights like marvel does, thats why characters like kismet lucifer morningstar or michael dont have too many feats , but we know them as established characters and we know what they are so to say prove TOAA is more powerful than odin by feats is retarded.

no its not, Superman 1 Million is extremely dependent on the super sun, the other supermans are not they can contain the solar energy to a better degree just as mainstream superman wasnt really depowered when he was in stories which involved him away from the sun , overall it takes any superman a long time until they start to depower without the sun, and as i stated before some versions here dont even need the sun seeing how they have a different power source.

now you are just simply lying, a herald cant accomplish the feats Superman 1 Million did, a herald is not on a galactic level, a herald cant handle solaric energies and scale his powers with galaxies, a herald cant just vaporize stars, a herald cant do the things 1 million did while being greatly depowered, even while depowered 1 Million was owning heralds, it is stated not by a character but by the comics narration itself that Superman 1 Million is far more powerful than mainstream superman who is a high end herald himself so you got nothing but lying and trolling to try and back up your absurd claim, and why do you bring odin and galactus into this? are you saying they are heralds as well? you are saying heralds could acomplish those feats and then you bring up Odin and galactus which leads us to believe you think they are heralds themselves? boy you need seriously to sit down and check out the established power levels and gaps between the categories becauseyou got some issues or you are just trolling its 1 of the 2

Superman 1 Million match his power with galaxies thats at least a skyfather level which is fact, who said one needs to create life? those are cool abilities and all but who said they are useful in a fight and determine the power level overall? its like me saying Superman 1 Million got force vision, quantum vision, is immune to any magic, is immune to being possessed, time travels and dimension traveler got hypnotic manipulation so prove odin has those otherwise he is more powerful than odin... everybody got cool different abilities but doesnt mean much, Superman 1 Million got cooler abilities than Golden Prime Himself, does that mean he is more powerful? see my point?

it is i who is bored with your lies and trolling, youare stating false things and straw man what ever you can, as i said before odin is not a problem here at all, half of this list could give him a hard fight but as i said either kismet or quantum just take him out fast and easily and there is nothing he can do about it, 1 Million takes out surtur , GA SBP will take care off bor Goldy Will go up against Rune King Thor and there are still many powerful superman left, tangent and composed will stomp zeus ... but i wana see what other people got to say as long as they dont make shit up like you do

DarkSaint85
If Bor, King Thor and Odin are all on the field, does that mean all three have the OF

Nihilst
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
If Bor, King Thor and Odin are all on the field, does that mean all three have the OF

for this fight they do but bor never used the odin force as i recall he has a different force if i am mistaken please enlight me

Raptor22
for this fight they do but bor never used the odin force as i recall he has a different force if i am mistaken please enlight me from what I understand IT's all the same force. It's just a power source that gets inherited/given/taken by whoever is king of the asgardian God's. They can name it anything, Thor force/Odin force/ bor force, its all the same

Raptor22
As for the whole Odin destroying the sun thing. Honestly I think it's more likely for him to be able to do it than for one of the supes to instantly read his mind and be able to stop him instantly. That seems a bit less likely to happen. Just my Op. Feel free to prove me wrong with scans or issues with one of them doing something along those lines to an Odin leveler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.