Depowered Tyrant vs Thanos, Lord Mar-vell, and Void...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Battle in the Matrix...

Fight to the Death or KO...no BFR...who wins?

guy222
the team should

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by guy222
the team should

How does the team win?

guy222
do u think tyrant has the power of death to put down mar-vell hmm

dp tyrant had big g on the ropes if not for morg using the un...that's his best showing humbling the others as well morg had the last laugh

imo, the team is more powerful

saying that...i don't see death helping thanos she's always been the one to spurn his attention i know quan won't admit that stick out tongue he's my pal tho

tyrant>thanos yes
death stopped mar vell and the verse
void wanted to die basically repented for his sins

what do u think of the outcome smile

mayb in time i will make death vs tyrant or even death vs tiamut with the fulcrum hmm

zopzop
In the Matrix? With his godlike technopathy? LOL the Team gets crushed.

carver9
Tyrant stomps...not enough people.

Stoic
It's hard to gauge Tyrant's power level, because I have never seen him truly come up against anything that pushed him on panel. Galactus for all we know, may have beaten Tyrant in his complete form via plot device. This would make sense, because Tyrant would have likely killed Galactus in his incomplete form.

Mar-Vell for all of his power, did nothing to prove his physical might during all of his appearances.

Thanos has yet to convince me that he is Tyrant's equal, and as far as I know, he only has the power to destroy the undead, or those that would normally be incapable of dying under natural circumstances. This would be a great power set for the likes of Dracula, but Tyrant is something else, and does not fall into this category.

The Void. It/he is the enigma in all of this mess. Marvel has yet to define this thing, and I am not certain that the Void is any more than a psychic impression from the mind of Robert Reynolds.

For now my opinion is that Tyrant would win this by imprisoning 2/3 of the team. The Void is as I said is an unknown. However I don't think that the Void is as powerful as Tyrant.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Stoic
It's hard to gauge Tyrant's power level, because I have never seen him truly come up against anything that pushed him on panel. Galactus for all we know, may have beaten Tyrant in his complete form via plot device. This would make sense, because Tyrant would have likely killed Galactus in his incomplete form.

Mar-Vell for all of his power, did nothing to prove his physical might during all of his appearances.

Thanos has yet to convince me that he is Tyrant's equal, and as far as I know, he only has the power to destroy the undead, or those that would normally be incapable of dying under natural circumstances. This would be a great power set for the likes of Dracula, but Tyrant is something else, and does not fall into this category.

The Void. It/he is the enigma in all of this mess. Marvel has yet to define this thing, and I am not certain that the Void is any more than a psychic impression from the mind of Robert Reynolds.

For now my opinion is that Tyrant would win this by imprisoning 2/3 of the team. The Void is as I said is an unknown. However I don't think that the Void is as powerful as Tyrant.

Good points, but remember, this fight takes place in the Matrix; everyones physical power or invulnerabilities in the real world cease to matter...

This comes down to the willpower of the team vs the tremendous technopathy of DP Tyrant...

Stoic
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Good points, but remember, this fight takes place in the Matrix; everyones physical power or invulnerabilities in the real world cease to matter...

This comes down to the willpower of the team vs the tremendous technopathy of DP Tyrant...

Tyrant would be the God of that world then. The Void is still a clusterphuck though. He was clearly a writers pot buzz gone awry.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Stoic

solid post

guy222
matrix

**** keanu wins

Eon Blue
Yup, Neo FTW.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins.

How does Thanos win?

Being the AoD means nothing in the Matrix; it would be the digitalized self of Thanos, Lord, Mar-vell, and Void vs the digitalized self of DP Tyrant...

So once again, how does Thanos win?

guy222
Not a fan of Keanu's films stick out tongue

Saying that how does Tyrant get past Mar-Vell

Surely, the Matrix's powers doesn't grant him Death-like powers...Am I wrong If so Thanos/Mar-Vell/Void don't buy a ticket and win like that

laughing out loud

iceman24567
Originally posted by guy222
Not a fan of Keanu's films stick out tongue

Saying that how does Tyrant get past Mar-Vell

Surely, the Matrix's powers doesn't grant him Death-like powers...Am I wrong If so Thanos/Mar-Vell/Void don't buy a ticket and win like that

laughing out loud In the matrix Tyrant could just put them in a zip file

quanchi112
How does Thanos win?

Being the AoD means nothing in the Matrix; it would be the digitalized self of Thanos, Lord, Mar-vell, and Void vs the digitalized self of DP Tyrant...

So once again, how does Thanos win? This is hilarious because in one sense you tried taking away their powers and thus making Tyrant fall easier. Thanos is more powerful than him and has a stronger willpower than he does. Either way you look at it Thanos wins.

guy222
Originally posted by iceman24567
In the matrix Tyrant could just put them in a zip file

morning friend

and tyrant/thanos/bobby boycott keanu's films ftw

stick out tongue

Bouboumaster
Team wins, they got a Keanu Reeve

guy222
i do like his rare interviews

TheLordofMurder
This is hilarious because in one sense you tried taking away their powers and thus making Tyrant fall easier. Thanos is more powerful than him and has a stronger willpower than he does. Either way you look at it Thanos wins.

Technopathy is one power that works in the Matrix...

In the Matrix, would Thanos's will prove to be stronger than DP Tyrants technopathy?

quanchi112
Technopathy is one power that works in the Matrix...

In the Matrix, would Thanos's will prove to be stronger than DP Tyrants technopathy? He doesn't really use in unless it's in defense of something. In character and all. Thanos wins.

TheLordofMurder
He doesn't really use in unless it's in defense of something. In character and all. Thanos wins.

Bullcrap...

DP Tyrant will use technopathy to gain an advantage; especially once he sees where the fight is taking place...

Thanos wins? How does he defeat Tyrant in the Matrix?

Especially considering the fact that in the Matrix, Tyrant's technopathy would essentially turn him into an ultra high level reality warping god...

quanchi112
Bullcrap...

DP Tyrant will use technopathy to gain an advantage; especially once he sees where the fight is taking place...

Thanos wins? How does he defeat Tyrant in the Matrix?

Especially considering the fact that in the Matrix, Tyrant's technopathy would essentially turn him into an ultra high level reality warping god... He wasn't using it to his advantage until Galactus tried killing him or gaining an advantage with tech. I simply argue based on what I read you don't. Thanos solos. Tyrant doesn't use his tech in offense I mean he didn't even use his tech against Thanos when they fought.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.