Kingdom Come DC Team vs. Alternate Universes Marvel Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Superman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
Hawkman
Hourman
Captain Comet
Flash
Ray

Vs

Evil King Hyperion
Maestro Hulk
New Son Gambit
Lord Mar-Vell
Blink
Power Princess Zarda
Holocaust
Proteus

Who wins?

Glorificus
With Proteus + New Son? The Marvel Team takes it no sweat.

BlackZero30x
this beggs the question...considering what new son is and how the flash "speed steal" works, what would happen if flash stole the kinetic energy from new sun? could the flash even do it?

as for the fight Im going team Marvel.

Sirius77
I don't know much about new son gambit, but if it helps, Flash has stolen the speed (kinetic energy) of an entire planet before if that helps.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Sirius77
I don't know much about new son gambit, but if it helps, Flash has stolen the speed (kinetic energy) of an entire planet before if that helps.

you mean this instance?

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/ScarletSpeed/kinteplanet.jpg

New Son is Gambit at his full potential with an added mystical boost. He is made of kinetic energy and is INSANELY powerful.

EDIT: keep in mind the flash in this fight is KC Flash not the flash im asking about. So this question really doesn't pertain to the topic im just curious.

Sirius77
Oh well, I guess the same thing as what happened to him in that instance, which iirc, not much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.