WB Hulk w/flight (speed of light) vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sundipped
Would this scenario help Hulk get over the hump for a majority vs. his long time rival? I'm interested in everyone's thoughts. No bfr. Fight till somebody's ktfo. No amps for Thor but he can use Mjlnoir to the fullest extent except for bfr. Discuss.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Sundipped
Would this scenario help Hulk get over the hump for a majority vs. his long time rival? I'm interested in everyone's thoughts. No bfr. Fight till somebody's ktfo. No amps for Thor but he can use Mjlnoir to the fullest extent except for bfr. Discuss.

You're not giving Thor the belt of strength, Thanos busting armor, Warrior Madness?

Nothing?

World Breaker Hulk easily in this scenario.

carver9
WBH doesn't need flight to win this fight.

Sundipped
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
You're not giving Thor the belt of strength, Thanos busting armor, Warrior Madness?

Nothing?

World Breaker Hulk easily in this scenario.

You know I thought about that but then I realized Superman has sol flight & there are some who would still give Thor a slight majority.

Since this is a powerful version of Hulk I'll throw in warrior madness for Thor.

guy222
WBH

Sin I AM
thor soul sucks bruce, game over

Slaanesh
WB Hulk..

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
WBH doesn't need flight to win this fight. like

h1a8
WBH doesn't need flight to win this fight.

In general he doesn't. But remember this is a CIS off Thor which makes this a better fight. But giving WBH speed of light flight is very unfair.

Colossus-Big C
This is just horrible for thor

quanchi112
Hulk doesn't need the speed edge.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Sundipped
You know I thought about that but then I realized Superman has sol flight & there are some who would still give Thor a slight majority.

Since this is a powerful version of Hulk I'll throw in warrior madness for Thor.

Add the Thanos-buster armor and then this is a fight.

Thor survives the initial attack with the armor and then drains the energy from WBH.

JakeTheBank
Lightspeed in of itself isn't a death sentence for Thor. His fights with Surfer, Gladiator, Sentry, etc. say that much. Hell, Thor himself can fly faster than light so big whoop.

That being said, giving Hulk flight does give him an edge in the sense that he can keep on the offensive.

Basically, it's Thor's fight to lose as it always is against Hulk. He brawls with him and keeps mostly physical, Hulk wins. If he invokes his plethora of power, Thor wins.

abhilegend
Hulk beats thor into a fine blonde paste. Some thor fans may delude themselves that thor has lightspeed reflexes but honestly anybody who has read thor (not for feat mining) can tell you that he doesn't possess that level of reflexes.

The Sorrow
Hulk destroys Thor with these stips

DarkSaint85
Without flight, he could still wreck him.

Naija boy
Wb hulk without any of the amps would demolish regular Thor and even warrior madness Thor if he fought hulk like he normally does. Thor would need to stay out of range (perhaps on anotlher lanet.lol) and spam mjolnir attacks all day in order to win which is way out of character for him.

PillarofOsiris
thor does the same thing tony stark's satelittes did to him.

carver9
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
thor does the same thing tony stark's satelittes did to him.

Against a holding back WBH? Gotcha.

quanchi112
thor does the same thing tony stark's satelittes did to him. Get real.

bbrem123
stark is just a walking plot device

guy222
will he beat mags

D-Block
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Lightspeed in of itself isn't a death sentence for Thor. His fights with Surfer, Gladiator, Sentry, etc. say that much. Hell, Thor himself can fly faster than light so big whoop.

That being said, giving Hulk flight does give him an edge in the sense that he can keep on the offensive.

Basically, it's Thor's fight to lose as it always is against Hulk. He brawls with him and keeps mostly physical, Hulk wins. If he invokes his plethora of power, Thor wins.

pretty much

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Naija boy
Wb hulk without any of the amps would demolish regular Thor and even warrior madness Thor if he fought hulk like he normally does. Thor would need to stay out of range (perhaps on anotlher lanet.lol) and spam mjolnir attacks all day in order to win which is way out of character for him.

Why wouldn't Thor simply drain either the gamma radiation or life-force from the Hulk?

Colossus-Big C
Why wouldn't Thor simply drain either the gamma radiation or life-force from the Hulk? Because hulk isnt going to stand there and let that happen. Hulk will ALWAYS be in close range here since he has flight and speed of light so matter what thor tries to do he will get physically dominated

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Because hulk isnt going to stand there and let that happen. Hulk will ALWAYS be in close range here since he has flight and speed of light so matter what thor tries to do he will get physically dominated

The Hulk grabs Thor in your scenario.

He opens a portal with Mjolnir that transports them to a space of Thor's choosing.

I like Thor's chances after that.

h1a8

He opens a portal with Mjolnir that transports them to a space of Thor's choosing.

Leaving the battlefield on purpose is against the rules so Thor can't do this.

Thor must stay within .5km of Hulk i think (or do they just start there?)

carver9
Why wouldn't Thor simply drain either the gamma radiation or life-force from the Hulk?

Draining doesn't work on Hulk.

DARTH POWER
Light speed is just too much for someone of Hulk's strength. Hulk wins under these stips.

janus77
WBH without superspeed or flight, would stomp the shit out of Thor.
This is just spite against Thor.

Hulk wins 10/10.

janus77

Hulk grabs mjolnir and crushes it. Thor dies as his spirit is tied to the mallet.

The End.

Newjak
While giving Hulk this added power does give him added abilities this is still Thor's fight to lose especially CISless Thor.

While Hulk can go lightspeed Thor can still go in excess of lightspeed fairly easily, add teleportation, powerful shielding strong enough to contain attacks that would destroy 1/5th the universe, and Thor still has the means and abilities to keep Hulk at a distance anytime he wants.

Thor also still has the means to put Hulk down even if you want to argue that it would take him a few hits to do it fine, he still has the time to do it.

He can play keep away from Hulk and use his versatility and raw power to hurt Hulk, which Thor can do cause Thor can and has hurt some pretty heavy handed and powerful beings.

PillarofOsiris

tell that to the silver surfer or to tony stark

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

This.

If it's any sort of close combat encounter, Hulk should wreck. If for no other reason than the well being of Carver and co.

PillarofOsiris
IF CIS was off, Thor would win this just as easily as he'd beat Hulk without flight and speed.

LordofBrooklyn

The Surfer did it with ease.

Thor drained the life out of the Presence.

Are you contending that WBH is devoid of a soul now too?

Placidity
The Surfer did it with ease.

Thor drained the life out of the Presence.

Are you contending that WBH is devoid of a soul now too?

No its just a very disturbing and inconvenient fact to Hulk fans, that their idol can be defeated so easily and simply. Denial seems like the only possible defense.

Fact is, when you are dealing with characters on the level of Thor, Silver Surfer and such, simply using your fists isn't going to do anything especially when we are discussing CIS-off fights.

carver9
Naah, its the fact that draining Hulk has been tried so much and failed that it isn't even debatable that it'll work. It was tried on WWH on numerous of occasions and everyone basically failed. It was stated that Hulk had an unlimited apply worth of energy/power.

Savage Hulk, I sure the hell do agree, draining will work on him since it has already worked in the past...wwh and above...that sh** ain't happening. Has been shown too many times as failing.

Thor isn't draining here and this isn't Savage Hulk that Thor is fighting. Get out of here with that.

PillarofOsiris
Naah, its the fact that draining Hulk has been tried so much and failed that it isn't even debatable that it'll work.

I'm starting to think you're nothing but a troll. Shame on me for taking so long to figure that out.

Gecko4lif
I'm starting to think you're nothing but a troll. Shame on me for taking so long to figure that out.

water is also wet

Slaanesh
Rulk tried to absorb Hulk gamma and fail..he succeeded against savage Hulk..but it just doesn't work against WWH..i think it's safe to assume draining WWH isn't a good idea..

carver9

I'm starting to think you don't know the character you debate against. Saleesh already named one instance where absorbing failed against WWH. Rulk failed to absorb him and Rulk has absorbed the power cosmic, the Odin force, Savage Hulk, etc, etc...but he failed at a WWH that ALLOWED him to do it.

Darwin also tried and failed and actually stated that it felt like he was absorbing energy from an infinite well.

Hulk can not be absorbed.

abhilegend
Rulk was exhausted fighting heroes and his powers were absorbed by betty. Lulz at comparing loebforce rulk with this new buttmonkey.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Rulk was exhausted fighting heroes and his powers were absorbed by betty. Lulz at comparing loebforce rulk with this new buttmonkey.

You don't know what you are talking about...at all.

Stoic

Slaanesh

seriously??Rulk absorb power to become stronger..he absorb Hulk power and used it against Hulk..and it fail..fighting others beforehand doesn't mean much when u can absorb the power of your current opponent to become even more powerful..and the Rulk that fought Hulk is loebforce Rulk..Loeb wrote that shit..

Spire
Flight allows Hulk to consistently engage Thor in Hammer2Hand and beat him up.

He does so.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Slaanesh
seriously??Rulk absorb power to become stronger..he absorb Hulk power and used it against Hulk..and it fail..fighting others beforehand doesn't mean much when u can absorb the power of your current opponent to become even more powerful..and the Rulk that fought Hulk is loebforce Rulk..Loeb wrote that shit..
Loebforce rulk was ended when savage hulk oneshotted rulk in hulk 12. After that punisher was making him bleed and logan was pwning him. That was not loebforce rulk.

abhilegend
You don't know what you are talking about...at all.
You do?

carver9
Loebforce rulk was ended when savage hulk oneshotted rulk in hulk 12. After that punisher was making him bleed and logan was pwning him. That was not loebforce rulk.

Savage Hulk didn't one shot him...he was over heating. Logan fought a Rulk that wasn't using his absorption powers anymore. Don't recall the punisher instance Buu I'm pretty sure you don't recall it either.

carver9
You do?

Naah, you just don't understand that Rulk stopped using his absorption abilities in almost every fight you are referencing. This wasn't the case with WWH.

carver9
bump

Rao Kal El
Hulk wins

Blue Area Vet

Hell didn't "one shot" hI'm. Trying telling the truth for once in your miserable board life.

Damborgson
Dang, that first page though, 2012 kmc, miss ya.

abhilegend
Yeah, KMC Thor who had lightspeed reflexes never fails to amuse.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Damborgson
Dang, that first page though, 2012 kmc, miss ya.

Yeah, KMC Thor who had lightspeed reflexes never fails to amuse.

To think it has been already four years. Time sure does fly, i mean seriously it barely feels like last year laughing out loud

Anyway WBH wins this quite easily. Flight at the speed at light with WBH like strength is a wonderful thing.

h1a8
Spite.
Normal WBH is spite
Normal WBH against 20x Thor is spite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.