Karate Kid vs Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zoom3
Karate Kid, a master of an extremely large amount of martial arts, vs Iron Fist, also a master of many martial arts and an accomplished Avenger.

They get two days of preperation, but they don't know who they're fighting. The fight occurs in an arena with spectators in the stands.

cdtm
I'm not even going to ask which version, because any version of Val Armorr is spite against Danny. (Sorry Mindset!) big grin

ozz81
I.F with ease.........

abhilegend
Val beats danny 10/10.

cdtm
Originally posted by abhilegend
Val beats danny 10/10.

Yeah, he was designed from day one as someone who could hold his own with Pre Crisis Superboy using nothing but pure skill, and every version since is capable of doing the same with a post crisis Superman peer.

He defines the term "ringer", and the only reason he could really get away with it is because he's a relic from a much simpler time.. A time when they had "anti evil rays" and such. Can't really get away with another Val Armorr type in this day and age, imo.

Lord Feron
last val I know of is him fighting batman, that would be current as far as I know. He looked good but (yes there were many things wrong with val at the moment but still was able to outdo batman, barely). Val was able to stalemate batman plus steal his belt while fighting that's pretty impressive but IMO not enough against a prepped presumably amped I.F.

I guess if we are using Pre-crisis version this isn't even a fight. Val would destroy danny. So I hope this was not a intentional spite thread...

the ninjak
Mr Miyagi would be proud.

cdtm
Originally posted by Lord Feron
last val I know of is him fighting batman, that would be current as far as I know. He looked good but (yes there were many things wrong with val at the moment but still was able to outdo batman, barely). Val was able to stalemate batman plus steal his belt while fighting that's pretty impressive but IMO not enough against a prepped presumably amped I.F.

Barely nothing, he was toying with Batman. Black lightning or whoever blindsided him even said Superman classifying him four or five tiers above Batman was an understatement.

And that's still the least of his feats, compared to beating down Equus and dodging Wally West in speed force lightning form.

BruceSkywalker
Rand gets turned into Kung Fu mush.

Armorr 100/10 ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.